Thanos Vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JWangSDC
lets see what people say....

kgkg
Thing has a pure heart he wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Thing has a pure heart he wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure does.

Tony Stark
Eh? The THING's my boy and all but. Ben beating THANOS not so much.
confused

Wickerman
Originally posted by JWangSDC
lets see what people say....

Thanos mistakes Thing for a pebble and throws him in a lake of molten lava like one of those blunt rocks to see how many times it jumps in and out.

~wickerman~

Fanboy
Thing might win because he is the freakin heroe. But here is another question why should he beat Thanos?

armandovalles
thing has no chance. Thanos just has too many powers. If it was a brawl though it would be much closer.

Crimson Phoenix
Thing would win cause everyone loves him, and Thanos is a evil horibble person who should be told off.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Fanboy
Thing might win because he is the freakin heroe. But here is another question why should he beat Thanos?

yeah, but is thanos really a bad guy, or just misunderstood?

any rate, Thanos lets thing beat on him until thing dies from exhaustion

armandovalles
lol. No, Professor Hulk went toe-to-toe with Thanos in a brawl because Professor Hulk told him he was a wimp and had to use his magical powers to beat him so Hulk nearly beat Thanos in a brawl, and the Thing is currently stronger than Professor Hulk so The Thing may be able to win in a brawl.

Wynndar
NO...not even close...Thanos KO's Thing with one hit...just like he did last time...I dont recall Prof Hulk fighting Thanos...he fought his astral projection with the help of X-Man.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
lol. No, Professor Hulk went toe-to-toe with Thanos in a brawl because Professor Hulk told him he was a wimp and had to use his magical powers to beat him so Hulk nearly beat Thanos in a brawl, and the Thing is currently stronger than Professor Hulk so The Thing may be able to win in a brawl.
Ya Drax , Champ with Power Gem , Hulk all got pimp slapped

Thing wins in a brawl? lol

How about NO one punch will K.O the thing

long pig
Thanos should not have been able to beat Champ in a h2h like he did.
madmadmadmad

Mider
The Elders are known for there powers not there brain Champion is not the smartest guy and Thanos would murdere The Thing i belive i remeber Him fighting Thing, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Thor at the same time still hodling His own. BUT FOR SURE ive heard of Thanos taking on both Thor and The Thing single handedly at once and holding His own.

long pig
Blah, tell me Mider.
How the hell can you master every single fighting style to ever exist, and be that dumb?
You have to be very smart to learn just one, much less master hundreds of thousands.
He should have kicked Thanos' ass in a h2h fight, pretty easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
The Elders are known for there powers not there brain Champion is not the smartest guy and Thanos would murdere The Thing i belive i remeber Him fighting Thing, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Thor at the same time still hodling His own. BUT FOR SURE ive heard of Thanos taking on both Thor and The Thing single handedly at once and holding His own.
Champion Kicked Thor , HUlk , thing etc with ease.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Thanos should not have been able to beat Champ in a h2h like he did.
madmadmadmad
ya and you know the drax ......... i won't post don't worry

long pig
madmadmadmad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.