Sith vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Darth Sidious/Ventress/Count Dooku/ROTS Anakin/ROTJ Vader

vs.

Darth Revan & Exar

jackstain
overkill
sidious' team owns

(by the way, asajj isnt sith)

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Sidious' team wins. Overkill. Try again.

Darth Mantis
^I agree... It would be like trying to commit suicide...

Kun-ni Habeo
palpys tem cuz of him and ani

Bobafetty
Sidious. Duh.

exanda kane
It would be a very, very long fight.

Darth Inanis
yeah like about 2 minutes. Sidious' team.

Fishy
Not really you see Revan and Exar would get the hell out of there stalling the enemy's with lightning then fly away and Exar would rip the core out of a star and throw it at the planet... Blowing it up before the rest could leave

Revan Darkstar
well since nobody is supporting Revan and Exar I'll give it a shot. Here goes...

Ok, to start I will assume that Dooku and Ventress are in there prime. But still, Revan could take Ventress and RotJ Vader no problem, he could also likely engage Dooku at the same time and win, it would be more difficult, but he would do it.
That leaves RotS Anakin and Sidious for Exar. Alright, difficult, but with his double blade and amazing command of the force, he could hold them off long enough for Revan to come and take on one of them, say RotS Anakin.
So then we have RotS Anakin vs Revan and Sidious vs Exar. Both Revan and Exar win those fights. Revan would make Anakin mad and Exar would do some unheard of force power and tear Sidious apart.

So it is possible that Revan and Exar win.

Ok, now tell me, how did I do supporting the underdogs, I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm wondering how I did?

xxxpoppunker182
i'd go with overkill. so sidious's team but ventress isnt sith and vader is at prime in ROTS before he loses to obi wan.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Revan Darkstar
well since nobody is supporting Revan and Exar I'll give it a shot. Here goes...

Ok, to start I will assume that Dooku and Ventress are in there prime. But still, Revan could take Ventress and RotJ Vader no problem, he could also likely engage Dooku at the same time and win, it would be more difficult, but he would do it.
That leaves RotS Anakin and Sidious for Exar. Alright, difficult, but with his double blade and amazing command of the force, he could hold them off long enough for Revan to come and take on one of them, say RotS Anakin.
So then we have RotS Anakin vs Revan and Sidious vs Exar. Both Revan and Exar win those fights. Revan would make Anakin mad and Exar would do some unheard of force power and tear Sidious apart.

So it is possible that Revan and Exar win.

Ok, now tell me, how did I do supporting the underdogs, I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm wondering how I did?

Well, with Revan's battle precognition, which is better than the Exile's (On my fourth playthru... it's awesome, you get Easter Egg quotes in the dialog in KOTOR II) he could certainly do as you described. And Exar Kun would be able to hold off Anakin and Sids. It's all in how you shape the battlefield. I change my vote.

Revan Darkstar
so is this thread over?

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.