Is Darth Maul a human or a creature?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadlyshot07
I know this is kind of a dumb question but im not sure if Darth Maul is a human or some other kind of creature. Could someone just please answer this question for me and i will close this thread after i kno.

Morning_Glory
i hated Darth Maul...thought he was so cheesy

Darth Mantis
A Zabrak or something like that...

Deadlyshot07
ok, thanks

Naga Sadow
Iridonian / Zabrak

Otaku_Sith
he 's a Zabrak with Sith tattoo's.Though Zabrak themselve's have face tattoo's to.

exanda kane
Maul is not even a character, just a daft obstacle for Obi-Wan. I think I heard that he was a 'marketing tool' from the planet of 'Lucasfilms get greedy'

Darth_Janus
Thanks for your imput, poon.

exanda kane
Why don't you shut up Janus. "Go and get a mans name!"

Darth_Janus
This is a man's name. If you were worldly, you'd know that.

jackstain
lol....exanda is a pOOn!

Darth Ridah
Maul is an Iridorian & the red & black markings are a result of the dark side within mad

Skkouth

smoker4
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Thanks for your imput, poon.

Nice diagram laughing

exanda kane
Maul is crap. Vader says so and you betta frickin' agree with him!

Darth Mantis

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by smoker4
Nice diagram laughing

Thanks!

Darth Ridah
exanda, I'm sorry but you need to stfu Mr. Maul is absolute & thats all there is to say about it.... dumb sucka Happy Dance

jackstain
too-shaY Happy Dance

DCLXVI
Hey!
As senior member supreme, and ex-Moderator-for-a-day, I ask that you stop this utter crap about each other, or the Globals will take care of you....I will see to this....

Now, on to Maul:
Darth Maul was apparently an "Iridonian" from the planet "Iridonia". It would seem that "Iridonians" are just a denomination in the Zabrak race.

Captain REX
Oi, shut up. That's an order. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hated Darth Maul...thought he was so cheesy

I did to.He was such a lame villian.I mean the guy looked like the rock group KISS. laughing

Darth Ridah
hey between gene simmions & darth maul, I think they could kick some serious dust up. hmmmm ep.I the musica, as played by KISS

YoshiSlayer
Darth Maul should have had a bigger part since the sith library is pretty slim. Either flesh out the Sith or make some new ones I don't really care.

darth-yoda
i would like to see a lot more sith there r so many jedi and only two sith at time whts with that why dont they include sith acolt i think thats the right spelling
p.s if the lure of the darkside is so strong how come there is so many jedi and so little sith

Fishy
Because there was nobody to lure them over to the Dark Side, would you join the Dark Side when there is nothing there... Very few would, and with so few Sith its very hard for Jedi to join them unless the Sith secretly convert them.

darth-yoda
good point so wwhy was there so many sith in KoToR if u have played it

Fishy
Because there were just more, Revan raged an open war against the republic and had a lot of Jedi following him in the Mandelorian wars. Most of them joined him in the war against the Republic. And when you have an open threat thats incredibly powerful you will be far more likely to join them then if you don't.

darth-yoda
ok i was wrong i admit it but i think it would of made the films a bit more intresting if there were more sith fishy will u pls read the new thread i posted thx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.