Penis vs Vagina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eL sTanKo
Ok peeps, this is an age old question. General thinking indicates that penis pounds vagina in submission, because this is often the case it does not make the rule. There are some pretty tough poons out there, poons in varying sizes and capable of absorbing lots of damage before tuckering out its batterier. So who takes it....?

JWangSDC
Both are winners @ first...but int he long run Vagina loses out

Morning_Glory
how gay is this thread... tsk!

Mider
dude close this thread before one of the mods bans you?

eL sTanKo
ok ok ok...im sorry....now how do i take it down?

eL sTanKo
Originally posted by eL sTanKo
Ok peeps, this is an age old question. General thinking indicates that penis pounds vagina in submission, because this is often the case it does not make the rule. There are some pretty tough poons out there, poons in varying sizes and capable of absorbing lots of damage before tuckering out its batterier. So who takes it....?

eL sTanKo
=3831111](auto quote)

Big Evil
You forgot the anus! XP

eL sTanKo

Wickerman
Im sorry, dont ban me from this.....PLEASE!

The Irony in this is that i'm assuming you're a guy. and the one that will most likely notice this and warn you (not ban you) is a chick (Paola). So there you go . The big V always wins out in the end amigo, no matter how hard we may try.

~wickerman~

Wynndar
remember that song "Detatchable Penis"?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
The Irony in this is that i'm assuming you're a guy.

But you cannot assume he is gay because of one stupid thread.

Heather 29
I see this thread being closed really fast, really soon
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Betageuze
and this kind of threads are more ... suitable ?????? wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
But you cannot assume he is gay because of one stupid thread.

I said guy not gay dude wink

~wickerman~

Wynndar
must have been some kind of froidian slip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.