Who is General Grevious? I need 2no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Rumors have been goin around saying that Maul is GG which cant be true (maul died) so who is this sick looking guy? does anyone no i am dying 2 no?????

LandoSpeeder2
No, he's just an alien dude that crashed and had to get fixed up with cyborg parts. now seriously use the search button.

star22
Nope. He is a new villain. He is the leader of the droid army. He is used by Palp to get Obi out of the way so he can get Anakin to go dark.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
wat search button?! all this is new to me

star22
That's okay. I'm happy to answer your questions. If the mods need to merge or close, they will. I'm fairly new to the site too.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
wat search button?! all this is new to me http://img52.echo.cx/img52/6914/fghtytu7ah.th.jpg

DaRtH_mCnAztY
wats that b4 i clik it?

Darth Mantis
He is half droid half alien (Kaleesh warrior)... He has a total of four arms and can wield lightsabers... He hunts and kill jedi for fun and likes to collect the lightsabers from the jedi he felt were worthy... He was trained by count dooku and in the movie he has a breathing problem because Mace Windu used the force to crush the inside of his chest...

astrofan428
How do you capture your screen like that?

LandoSpeeder2
Ok, if you want to know about a character or somethin, type in their name or somethin and then click go. you should be able to find a thread on that topic. If you can't find a thread for something, then just post a thread on it and say you couldn't find a thread for it. even if their is, someone will find it for you and lock your thread. tell me if I'm confusing you.

Mist
wheres JP when we need her? cry

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by astrofan428
How do you capture your screen like that? On your keyboard hit print screen, then open Microsoft Paint and go to edit and scroll down to past.

Originally posted by Mist
wheres JP when we need her? cry

Probably asleep.

star22
That's really cool.

I love Grevious' cough. I'm probably nuts, but I find it intriguing.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
Rumors have been goin around saying that Maul is GG which cant be true (maul died) so who is this sick looking guy? does anyone no i am dying 2 no????? btw, here's a page on GG from the OS http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/index.html

Ken Kenobi
Search button please,

Lando, that looks like 'Backseat Modding' to me. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.