if the dark and light side of the force were real people who would win???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow Jedi
wat do you guys think the dark side is strong but the good side will always prevail this question has always had me sittin there for ages tryin to find the answer wat do u guyz think

Fishy
The side with the most powerful people on it and the one with some smart generals...

Otaku_Sith
the Dark side they would probably cheat...

exanda kane
The dark side would have nukes if this threads supposed to be allegorical

Vanquish
Well don't forget, that the good side does win, Twice. They first beat all the Sith and dark Jedi's in the ancient wars, and then again, the good side wins at the end of ROTJ. I think it's pretty clear that the good side does prevail in Star wars. So any comparison using star wars as a back drop would have to have the same result. Good guys win.

However, if you are saying good vs bad in real life with no Star wars influence at all, then I have to say, who are the good guys again? I didn't think this world had any good guys anymore. And please don't say the US smile

Fishy
In the world Dark and Light side just don't apply...

Everybody thinks they are good and that the rest is wrong, at least in SW the Dark Side is able to admit its Dark... In the real world nobody would ever admit that they are evil...

Hitler sure as hell didn't and most poeple see him as evil, so in the real world that entire idea just gets destroyed as fast as a flaming piggie

Darth_Nefarus
Okay let's say the lightside is Micahel Jackson from today and that the
darkside is Michael Jackson from the 80s (and no I'm not really trying to be racist, it just happens lol)

The dark days would rule because Jackson had sorta Sith eyes in Thriller, and once Thriller is on, you can't help but be consumed by his dark moonwalking skills.

Fishy
Well in that case the Dark Side wins

exanda kane
But then the darkside is accused of touching children inappropriately . . .

Fishy
So is the light side

exanda kane
but the darkside can afford shuffly lawyer types to 'persuade' people to change there minds.

Fishy
And the Light Side gets sued before he actually releases a new album making him poorer...

Your right the Dark Side wins easily

Darth Koroni
If the force manifested it would be one person, not two. The light and dark sides of the force are still the force, just different parts of it, like arms and legs are different but still a part of a living being.

SithKiller
I just watched thriller for the first time in probably gee umm when did it come out....lol...probably havent seen it since the first year it came out till now...makes u miss the old micheal....not really...darkside wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.