Raimi to Shoot Spidey 3 & 4 Together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golden moon
Someone like Griddlecake Troutwater, whom's eyes are all over Stage 20 on the Sony lot. According to him that Stage is finishing up construction on the areas to house Costume & Wardrobe Department... but not just for SPIDER-MAN 3... the current rumor on the lot is Raimi is going to be shooting 3 & 4 together. Now, amongst the tests Spidey crew have been shooting during the last few weeks, well they've used alot of SAND I hear. Sand being blown around.

http://superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3000

I hope that this is true and that tobey plays in the 4th too erm

The Ones
Originally posted by golden moon
Now, amongst the tests Spidey crew have been shooting during the last few weeks, well they've used alot of SAND I hear. Sand being blown around.

goes well with this quote of his:

"We"re shooting tests right now to determine what is best pulled off believably as a practical effect and what can't be, what's too dangerous, what is too unreasonable, and what looks better in CG."

Spiderman_RJ
i told you.ahahah from the moment i left the theather i said next villain is sandman.,whooooooo -hooooooo

Spiderman_RJ
but shooting 2 movies? this lead into something like lizard or worst , god bless his soul and iluminate his mind, venom not..........
i doutb they shoot toguether..........its a pain to wait till 2007 wait till 2011 would be too much for my weak heart.

Doc Ock
I took one look at the source of this news and smelled the BS instantly wink

AICN are notorious for reporting nonsense like this.

Spideys Sister
3+4? now thats tough... 4 villans I say

doctorstrongbad
I don't think he would be shooting 2 films at once. It takes them long enough to shoot one film at a time.

Doc Ock
He's not making two movies together.

God you people will believe ANYTHING you hear.

BlackC@t
I hope it's Sandman in the next one.

Venom sucks!

Hopefull they'll have The Lizard in the fourth.

Spideys Sister
All three kick ass

Gen-117
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I hope it's Sandman in the next one.

Venom sucks!

Hopefull they'll have The Lizard in the fourth.

HERESY!!!

Venom is awesome!!

But the CG on Sandman would be awesome

Spideys Sister
Lizard can be in the 4th

Mainstream
Lizard and Venom is 4th
Venom fights Carnage in his own movie
Scoprion and Vulture in 5th
Electro and Shocker in 6th
and the sinister 6 in 7th

doctorstrongbad
Well I would love to hear that they are shooting 2 movies at once. That would explain who Tg is going to play. Maybe he will be the next spider-man after Toby.

Endenkton
Read the official Spider-Man movie website.

Avi Arad said SM-3 and 4 will NOT be shot back to back.

fruits
ok, so this is proven false, done and done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.