Team America: World Police

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Released on DVD on Tuesday. I can't wait. The deleted scenes are going to be soooooo bad (as in dirty). I've seen pictures of the extended sex scene sick

Jackie Malfoy
Stupid pointless movie I ever was force to see.My boyfriend got me to watch it and I did not care too much for it.JM

Myth
I'm sorry

that you don't have a good sense of humor sad j/k

BackFire
Can't wait, awesome, awesome send up of current politics on both sides. MAATTT DAAAAAAAMON!

tabby999
hahaha, i'm hanging out for this DVD. JESUS TITTY F*CKING!

Evil Dead
I shall be picking it up aswell........

anybody else get the new Orgazmo dvd? I love it......tons of extras.

BackFire
Yeah, the drunken commentary is hilarious.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I shall be picking it up aswell........

anybody else get the new Orgazmo dvd? I love it......tons of extras.

Got it. stick out tongue

Myth
For those of you too curious, here is some things that happen during the sex scene: Rim jobs, golden showers, and shitting (at least on the guys face). As I said, sick

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Myth
For those of you too curious, here is some things that happen during the sex scene: Rim jobs, golden showers, and shitting (at least on the guys face). As I said, sick

Kinky. laughing out loud

tabby999
awsome

Evil Dead
I already watched the extended scenes on the net...........nothing to get excited about. It's worth the dvd's price alone just for the title song.

tabby999
not to mention...MONTAGE!

Myth
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I already watched the extended scenes on the net...........nothing to get excited about. It's worth the dvd's price alone just for the title song.

Uh, yes it was. I laughed as hard as I did the first time, especially because of the new stuff during the sex scene.

BadKitty
it's amazing how much I've been harped on for loving team america..some people won't give this movie a chance.

I went to the video store to rent it tonight ,it was all out. the guy at the counter said "I'll hold white noise for you tomorrow"..I was like but I want team america! he actually said why would you want to see that..I was pretty steamed.

WindDancer
I was going to mention this last tuesday (but I forgot)...don't buy it at Wal-Mart. They don't stock the unrated and uncensored version of Team America. I highly suggest you guys get it somewhere else.

BlackC@t
Bk, you wanted to see White Noise? That movie was so BS about ghosts and EVPs. They didn't get their facts straight.

I really should buy Team America off Amazon.

I have not seen it yet.

BackFire
Originally posted by BadKitty
it's amazing how much I've been harped on for loving team america..some people won't give this movie a chance.

I went to the video store to rent it tonight ,it was all out. the guy at the counter said "I'll hold white noise for you tomorrow"..I was like but I want team america! he actually said why would you want to see that..I was pretty steamed.

White noise is garbage. Team America is infinitely better.

Evil Dead
yeah.......I bought them both the day they came out. Boy was I disapointed with White Noise. It reminded me alot of the Ring.........

tabby999
so it was a crappy hollywood horror movie only providing enough jump scares to make two young teens out on a date have an excuse to huddle together?

BlackC@t
More or less.

The ghosts were soooooooooooo Hollywood style. They didn't get anything about EVPs' right.

But some of the EVPs were real. Spooky ninja...

LiL nAstY GirL
TA is amazing...A durka durka durka laughing

WindDancer
Originally posted by Myth

HAHA!! I didn't see those scenes in the theater. Great stuff!

LiveAndLetDie
I love Team America. One of the funniest movies I`ve ever seen.

Pandemoniac
Aaah yeah, finally a really absurd and funny movie! Got the nice South Park feel to it and tons of goodies on the DVD!

I'm serious! Now get on your knees.

indie_director
I saw this movie with my dad, we couldn't stop laughing. This is one SICK extended edition. That sex scene.. *shudder* oh well.. I especially love the celebrity puppets... the voices may not be dead on, but they do look surprisingly like their human counterparts. How many people noticed the song at the end of the movie "You are worthless Alec Baldwin" LMAO I love that

Myth
With a movie like that, you HAVE to stay and watch all the credits just in case. So yeah, I heard it, own the DVD and Soundtrack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.