Ryu Vs. Wolverine and Sabertooth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive
Could they beat Ryu, what do you think, or they wouldn't even stand a chance of winning?

WOLVERINEFAN
who is ryu?

Xplosive
Ryu from Street Fighter.

WOLVERINEFAN
wut are his powers though?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
wut are his powers though?

he loses big big grin

Xplosive
I think this would be pretty easy match for Ryu.

WOLVERINEFAN
if the best he can do is energy bolts, then ryu will lose. he cant beat 2 beserkers with healing factors.............plus wolverine is a better and more expierienced fighter

Superherovandal
Wolverine isn't a better fighter

leonheartmm
no way can wolverine n sabertooth beat RYU, no bloody way.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no way can wolverine n sabertooth beat RYU, no bloody way.

I also think there isn't even a chance for those two to win against Ryu.

whirlysplat
I disagree, I watched the anime, never read the comics, played the video game, watched the shit Jean Claude Van Damme and Kylie movie. None of those showed me anything he could do which could stop the two mutants. Enlighten mebig grin

Kento
By being a better fighter. And stronger then Logan at the least.

JWangSDC
The SFII movie version of ryu would probably put sabertooth and wovlerine on their ass. BUt any otherversion wouldn't stand up to just wolverine.

And it's hard to say who's a better fighter. Just because Ryu is a fighter and his universe centers around that...doesn't change the fact that comic "fact" speaking wise..Wolverine is a better fighter. I mean wolverine has obviously mastered more forms and studied for longer...give his long life span...

This is GREAT at explaining differences in universes....just like Superman may be able to like 250,000 DC tons and Thor only 100 Marvel tons...but they are really about the smae strength.

In the same token...ryu may have only studied one martial art for 15 years, but we generally sense that he's a better fighter than wolverine.

Draco69
Didn't Ryu destroy a mountain with one of his blast? Or was that Akuma...

dawsey28
I thought the Hadoken was a blue fireball and not an energy bolt, but I could be wrong.

Healing factors and unbreakable bones could play as a major factor in this match especially since it's two against one. Ryu would eventually tire while the two mutants would keep healing and fighting.

Someone else could probably counter that though because I don't know all that much about SF.

leonheartmm
ryu isnt exactly ur average human fighter.

dankman8188
Ryu would get his ass kicked like a seven year old girl.

His power pales in comparison to Akumas, currently. He tries to fight with a pure spirit, and not tap into the power of the Dark Hadou, which is what gives Akuma so much power.

Ryu isn't going to be putting down Wolverine or Sabretooth, not in their current forms.

Akuma was the one who destroyed an island (Supposedly in the Malibu comics) In the canon current SF comics, Akuma beat the crap out of Ken and Ryu without breaking a sweat. When Ryu used the dark hadou, he gave Akuma a bloody lip. Then Akuma laughed and actually started fighting, and beat the shit out of him like he was a retard.

In other words, Ryu is no match for these two. Comparing Akuma and Ryu is like comparing Batman and Robin. Ronin is well versed in combat, but Batman is a master. Akuma lives to fight, he's sacrificed everything for power. Ryu has not.

Xplosive
Now I see that Wolverine is more overrated chareter ever, not SS. If you see Alpha Ryu (do you really think they woudl even stand a chance agaisnt Ryu, it's only a matter of time when he will become so powerful in comics and even now in current form he would crush them, fater, stronger and much great energy, and Sabertoot he is can be easily cut as normal human, but he regenertes much, much quicker, but do you know what it means if he can be cut so easily, he could be easily torn into pieces by Ryu one blast).

jinzin
well...you have to take into account the fighters themselves.....ryu while maintaining great amounts of power probably will not go into the fight all out......he'll sense the danger that the other two represent to him and go on the defensive instead, prodding for weaknesses and trying to get the most out of the fight...it's his philosphy..."victory means nothing and the fight is everything"....if he senses a good fight from these two, he's probably going to be curious and try to see what happens in a h2h competition
that said.....
.......His power isn't like DBZ blasts.....or at least it shouldn't be.......it shouldn't be disintigrating anything....with the acception of a few SF moves the techniques that ryu predominantly uses are through the manipulation of his own energy, or chi.....while some of the moves he uses can start up small amounts of fire.....the hado-ken is an energy blast.....it won't burn, but will act more like cyclops' eyebeams instead as a concussive continuous force.....that said....wolverine has taken shots from one of the strongest "forces" in the Marvel Universe....the Hulk.......Sabretooth is wolverine's physical superior in everyway....they should be more than capible of taking ryu's best hado shots and simply get up and dust themselves off. Ryu's powerful......very powerful....but he's not a DBZ fighter.....and he's certainly no Akuma.... THAT said.....the two farrals are so adept at stalking prey that they can sneak up on the most sensitive of creatures in the most intimate of environments.....all they have to do is split up and have one distract ryu and keep him buisy while the other sneaks up on him......Ken (though nowhere near as strong as the current ryu being used in this fight) had his ass nearly killed when he was forced to go toe to toe with vega......his chi may be a powerful weapon....but claws still ****ed him up.
Now even though one must consider that ryu is definitely stronger than that incarnation of ken.....one must also consider that sabretooth and wolverine are legues stronger, more durable, and much better fighters than vega as well.
Ryu's tough, he has tremenous power, but he's not invincible... while I feel that this battle could go either way.... I think that the two ferals are being considerably underestimated here....while ryu is being extremely over hyped.....if this was evil ryu vs. the duo.....we'd be talking about a different story perhaps....but wolverine on his own has shown more than enough capability to go toe to toe with ryu's power, speed, and fighting skills. Like I said it could go either way.
......but to say that wolverine and sabretooth have virtually no chance....well that's simply inaccurate....

Xplosive
Wolverine and Sabertooh are not better figthers then Vega. Logan hasn't received Hulk strognest punch (not even that strogn punch, Spider-Man lamost KO-ed Logan, I mean Spider-Man would beat Logan, so Logan would be pretty easy fo Ryu and Creed), far from that and Ryu could easily KO Logan. Ryu Shinkuu Hadouken would probably vaporize everything but Wolverine's skeleton.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Wolverine and Sabertooh are not better figthers then Vega. Logan hasn't received Hulk strognest punch (not even that strogn punch, Spider-Man lamost KO-ed Logan, I mean Spider-Man would beat Logan, so Logan would be pretty easy fo Ryu and Creed), far from that and Ryu could easily KO Logan. Ryu Shinkuu Hadouken would probably vaporize everything but Wolverine's skeleton.

Do you even know who Wolverine is? Have you ever actually heard of him? Now, i'm by no means a fanboy, i don't even like the guy as much as i like Sabertooth (which is his superior physically, and just a touch lower in fighting skills), but you have to be an ignorant sod to even compare logan to that guy. Now, i know it was incredibly bad writing, but remember Logan walking out of a nuclear blast?
Also, it's one thing coupling DC with Marvel, but Marvel with Anime? Come on man, get real a bit now ok?

And if you insist on having ryu fight someone, at least have him fight someone similar to him, not the two ferals. What would've been more interesting would have been Ryu vs. Iron Fist. However, i'm sure that debate would also degenerate only to "Ryu is stronger and has Hadoken. Ryu wins".

~wickerman~

jinzin
dude....no way in hell is vega a better fighter than wolverine....he's good...but he's a llow teir level fighter....not even close to the likes of sabretooth and wolverine.....put him up against 100 well armed centurtian warriors armed with lazors and see how well he lasts....cause wolverine....well he beat said centurians back like a bunch of panzies.....Vega doesn't even compare.......

when did spiderman ever come close to knocking wolverine out? what when he hit his head through a gravestone like a jackhammer? and wolverine just smiled at him? NOWHERE has spiderman ever even come close to pulling this off.....stop pulling crap out of your ass.
And no ryu's hado ken won't vaporize anything...guess you didn't read that post very clearly did you?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
Do you even know who Wolverine is? Have you ever actually heard of him? Now, i'm by no means a fanboy, i don't even like the guy as much as i like Sabertooth (which is his superior physically, and just a touch lower in fighting skills), but you have to be an ignorant sod to even compare logan to that guy. Now, i know it was incredibly bad writing, but remember Logan walking out of a nuclear blast?
Also, it's one thing coupling DC with Marvel, but Marvel with Anime? Come on man, get real a bit now ok?

And if you insist on having ryu fight someone, at least have him fight someone similar to him, not the two ferals. What would've been more interesting would have been Ryu vs. Iron Fist. However, i'm sure that debate would also degenerate only to "Ryu is stronger and has Hadoken. Ryu wins".

~wickerman~

Do you know who Ryu is, do you know what powers he possess and don't talk crap do I know Wolverine, I grew up with him, he was my favorite fictional characeter ever (until I found out he is pussy and weak, I just ignore him, weak in comic, in cartoons and in movies, weak mutant), and Logan could never walk out of Nuclaer Bomb hit. You get real, OK. Spider-Man beat Logan (so be real, Ryu is much more than some weak Spider-Man, and I see many voted Spider-Man would beat Logan in this forum and what is Spider-Man strenght compared to Ryu, Ryu is much faster, the problem is people you many times don't think objectivily, Logan who has regeneration abilitis and it doesn't even have superhuman strenght, Ryu tremendous energy, stronger, faster, and Logan doens't even have the strengt to hurt Ryu). And problem is that you don't even know Ryu that well, but you are still making some coments, Logan is nothing to Ryu, nothing, joke. Spider-Man didn't hit with all he got, point is that Spider-Man can beat Logan, so Ryu can vaporize him. LOGAN IS FROM FLESH, HIS FLESH WOULD BE COMPLETELY VAPORIZED BY Ryu Shin Hadoken. Face it peope, Logan is weak mutant, only populara because of his attitude. Ken woudl beat the crap out of Logan.

jinzin
the hado ken isn't a damn fire ball!!!!!!!! it doesn't vaporize! if that was the case there would be nothing left of m. bison....it's just energy pure and simple...like cyclops' visor blasts.....pffffft WHEN DID PARKER EVER........EVER.....beat logan?

Wickerman
Do you know who Ryu is, do you know what powers he possess and don't talk crap do I know Wolverine, I grew up with him, he was my favorite fictional characeter ever (until I found out he is pussy and weak, I just ignore him, weak in comic, in cartoons and in movies, weak mutant), and Logan could never walk out of Nuclaer Bomb hit. You get real, OK. Spider-Man beat Logan (so be real, Ryu is much more than some weak Spider-Man, and I see many voted Spider-Man would beat Logan in this forum and what is Spider-Man strenght compared to Ryu, Ryu is much faster, the problem is people you many times don't think objectivily, Logan who has regeneration abilitis and it doesn't even have superhuman strenght, Ryu tremendous energy, stronger, faster, and Logan doens't even have the strengt to hurt Ryu). And problem is that you don't even know Ryu that well, but you are still making some coments, Logan is nothing to Ryu, nothing, joke. Spider-Man didn't hit with all he got, point is that Spider-Man can beat Logan, so Ryu can vaporize him. LOGAN IS FROM FLESH, HIS FLESH WOULD BE COMPLETELY VAPORIZED BY Ryu Shin Hadoken. Face it peope, Logan is weak mutant, only populara because of his attitude. Ken woudl beat the crap out of Logan.

1. The simple fact you say wolverine is weak shows just how much you know bout him. I sincerely doubt Ryu could ever even come close to Magneto, let alone stab/decapitate him....ya know...like logan did.

2. Logan does indeed have regeneration abilities. And so does Sabertooth. And as Jinzin said, they can take on energy blasts (aka hadokens). I'll take this moment to remind people that Hadoken originated from Ryu and not Blackmage (8-bit theater fans will understand) laughing

3. Logan did indeed walk out of a nuclear blast, however, that was bad bad writing and i try not to invoke it that often.

~wickerman~

jinzin
"Logan did indeed walk out of a nuclear blast, however, that was bad bad writing and i try not to invoke it that often."

lol...true...true...but........he did it all the same...

Xplosive
1. The simple fact you say wolverine is weak shows just how much you know bout him. I sincerely doubt Ryu could ever even come close to Magneto, let alone stab/decapitate him....ya know...like logan did.

2. Logan does indeed have regeneration abilities. And so does Sabertooth. And as Jinzin said, they can take on energy blasts (aka hadokens). I'll take this moment to remind people that Hadoken originated from Ryu and not Blackmage (8-bit theater fans will understand) laughing

3. Logan did indeed walk out of a nuclear blast, however, that was bad bad writing and i try not to invoke it that often.

~wickerman~

Oh my God, Logan stabed Magneto beacause it was such situtaion, the best is to say he woudl beat Magento sick , and when Logan did that to Magneto in that situation, Ryu who is 10 times faster than Logan and much stronger, would do it even easier. Yes, Logan is weak mutant, we could say that as Spider-Man is weak hero, easy as that.

K3VIL
dankman you don't know much about Ryu didn't you?
Ruy without tapping into the evil power that Akuma uses is still a god-like character.Do you read STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3?
The final fight between Ryu and Ken destroyed a mountain when they hit themselves with their Shin Shoryuken and the Shinryuken.The Ryu that was barely able to control Green Energy his father putted into him shooted an Hado-Ken so powerful it passed through the mountain of violet energy and goes up into sky.
Ryu needs the 0,3% of his power to murder Logan and Creed.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
"Logan did indeed walk out of a nuclear blast, however, that was bad bad writing and i try not to invoke it that often."

lol...true...true...but........he did it all the same...

What i'm trying to convince xplosive here is that this is a useless fight because no matter how much he may like Ryu, Logan AND Creed would take him down. Like i said, a more interesting battle IMO would be Ryu vs. Iron Fist if he's insisting on bringing the SF world into this.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ruy without tapping into the evil power that Akuma uses is still a god-like character.Do you read STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3?
The final fight between Ryu and Ken destroyed a mountain when they hit themselves with their Shin Shoryuken and the Shinryuken.The Ryu that was barely able to control Green Energy his father putted into him shooted an Hado-Ken so powerful it passed through the mountain of violet energy and goes up into sky.

No, i'm not THAT well versed with Street Fighter, and i admit it. But i have read some anime crap somewhere and have played almost all the games (yes, very stupid arguements, i agree). But still, i think jinzin's got a point in saying that his hadoken is like cyclops's blasts. Not like a disintegrating ray but like a ...i dunno....bludgeoning ray.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Ryu without tapping into the evil power that Akuma uses is still a god-like character. Do you read STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3?

Extremely well said.

jinzin
i understand what you're sayin wick.....

jinzin
that was extremely well said?????? the guy said putted/shooted for cripes sake....(no offense man).

Xplosive
No, i'm not THAT well versed with Street Fighter, and i admit it. But i have read some anime crap somewhere and have played almost all the games (yes, very stupid arguements, i agree). But still, i think jinzin's got a point in saying that his hadoken is like cyclops's blasts. Not like a disintegrating ray but like a ...i dunno....bludgeoning ray.

~wickerman~

A full blast Hadoken should do the job just fine. Ryu can keep them from a distance with his Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Shin Hadoken (thats pretty much overkill), Denjin Hadoken thats unblockable (it basiclly paralysis any opponent) or fight in close combat with the Shoryuken, Tasumaki Senpukyaku, Shinku Tasumaki Senpuu Kyaku (it's like an tornado that pulls you into a flurry of kicks), Metsu Shoryuken, or his most powerful move the Shin Shoryuken).
Plus Akuma sees that Ryu might be more powerful than him someday, without the Satsu no Hado (instant hell murder) move which attacks the soul, body and mind.

Wickerman

~wickerman~

A full blast Hadoken should do the job just fine. Ryu can keep them from a distance with his Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Shin Hadoken (thats pretty much overkill), Denjin Hadoken thats unblockable (it basiclly paralysis any opponent) or fight in close combat with the Shoryuken, Tasumaki Senpukyaku, Shinku Tasumaki Senpuu Kyaku (it's like an tornado that pulls you into a flurry of kicks), Metsu Shoryuken, or his most powerful move the Shin Shoryuken).
Plus Akuma sees that Ryu might be more powerful than him someday, without the Satsu no Hado (greatest evil pwoer of Akuma).

Yes well, i have to admit i let the heat of battle get to me without having enough knowledge about the combatants (ryu in this case). And so i appologize, seeing as how i don't know that much in order to continue this battle and would just be pretty much argueing out of my ass. But anyway, i'd like to say that these guys (wolvie and creed) can dodge bullets (as can any comic character worth his/her salt sick ) can Ryu shoot Hadoken after hadoken with the speed that a machinegun can fire? (like 100 bullets per minute)?
As i recall he put his hands behind him, concentrated, made a little blue ball and then sent it flyin'. So that would take a time. And if he missed the two (which are two FAST and DEXTEROUS moving targets) what would happen?

from now on, i'm truly just curious, asking questions instead of making points. Sorry again. Guess i wasn't being my usual objective self. Appologies all around.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
dankman

ps: i'm not sure if that was an insult or a miswrite. If it was an insult, i don't get it sad explain please.

~wickerman~

jinzin
pffffft....it's still anyone's fight imo.

Wickerman
pffffft....it's still anyone's fight imo.

dude, that's like the 3rd time i've seen you say "pffffft" do you have a breathing condition? laughing out loud (just kiddin smile )

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Yes well, i have to admit i let the heat of battle get to me without having enough knowledge about the combatants (ryu in this case). And so i appologize, seeing as how i don't know that much in order to continue this battle and would just be pretty much argueing out of my ass. But anyway, i'd like to say that these guys (wolvie and creed) can dodge bullets (as can any comic character worth his/her salt sick ) can Ryu shoot Hadoken after hadoken with the speed that a machinegun can fire? (like 100 bullets per minute)?
As i recall he put his hands behind him, concentrated, made a little blue ball and then sent it flyin'. So that would take a time. And if he missed the two (which are two FAST and DEXTEROUS moving targets) what would happen?

from now on, i'm truly just curious, asking questions instead of making points. Sorry again. Guess i wasn't being my usual objective self. Appologies all around.

~wickerman~

Dodgig bullets (since normal humans could do it, jumping away and like that and praying on luck, but Logan doens't need luck, sicne bullets can't kill him) is different than really moving thorugh them. Ryu can move toward bulltet and slipping through them like nothing. And since Hadoken is energy blast, it goes faster than bullets.

Wickerman
Dodgig bullets (since normal humans could do it, jumping away and like that and praying on luck, but Logan doens't need luck, sicne bullets can't kill him) is different than really moving thorugh them. Ryu can move toward bulltet and slipping through them like nothing. And since Hadoken is energy blast, it goes faster than bullets.

No no, what i meant was that i think that Ryu having two guys heading towards him (most likely not on the same path), would probably get a chance to let out 1 maybe 2 hadokens before they reach him....right? And that doesn't ensure that they would hit either logan or sabertooth, cause they might dodge it right? and even if they didn't, he couldn't get both of them with it...right?
just askin

~wickerman~

jinzin
"And since Hadoken is energy blast, it goes faster than bullets."

well if that's not logic I don't know what is.....

Xplosive
No no, what i meant was that i think that Ryu having two guys heading towards him (most likely not on the same path), would probably get a chance to let out 1 maybe 2 hadokens before they reach him....right? And that doesn't ensure that they would hit either logan or sabertooth, cause they might dodge it right? and even if they didn't, he couldn't get both of them with it...right?
just askin

~wickerman~

Then if he would miss (somehow I really doubt they could dodge it, I mean Logan or Creed, if they are not in same path towarding them, then he could hit only one, but if he woudl miss them both, he is fast, that he could easy secure him and move from them or he would fight in h2h to them, and use his powerful moves).

Xplosive
"And since Hadoken is energy blast, it goes faster than bullets."

well if that's not logic I don't know what is.....

Well, energy blast is light, but of cousre I won't say it travels with light (not close), it certainly goes much faster than bullets.

jinzin
his powerful moves are still gonna do squat when razor sharp adamantium claws start coming in a flurry towards his person......sorry man...but if they get within striking distance..... the most he can hope for is to avoid them for a reeeeaally long time.....the only advantage that he has here is the range of his attacks...but you have to remember powerful though he is...hadokens tkae their toll on him.....wear him down......all sabes and wolvie have to do is run around him in circles...

K3VIL
Ryu has superhuman strenght.Fighters like him, Ken, Akuma, Vega just to name a few, can punch a mountain and shatter him, during SF Alpha 3 even in their early days the characters usually shatter themselves through cement arenas, moves at superspeed and leap considerable distances.Their weaker hadoken can destroy brick walls with ease and is faster than a miserable bullet.
Wolvie and Tooth may dodge the chi blasts of Ryu?Maybe.
But when it comes to hand to hand fight, they are gonna be throwed several feet away and K.O.ed before they can say what the hell!
Ryu's Hado-Ken is like the chi blasts of Dragon Ball, it's not concussive force, it also destroy things on his path.

jinzin
"Well, energy blast is light, but of cousre I won't say it travels with light (not close), it certainly goes much faster than bullets."

the energy blast is looks like light because that's how the artist draws it....it's not a lazor....it's energy.....human chi.....

jinzin
it destroys the things in it's path WITH FORCE....it doesn't desintigrate them......

jinzin
Vega cannot punch out a friggin mountain.....he's a low tier level character when it comes to energy attacks....

Wickerman
Ryu has superhuman strenght.Fighters like him, Ken, Akuma, Vega just to name a few, can punch a mountain and shatter him, during SF Alpha 3 even in their early days the characters usually shatter themselves through cement arenas, moves at superspeed and leap considerable distances.Their weaker hadoken can destroy brick walls with ease and is faster than a miserable bullet.
Wolvie and Tooth may dodge the chi blasts of Ryu?Maybe.
But when it comes to hand to hand fight, they are gonna be throwed several feet away and K.O.ed before they can say what the hell!
Ryu's Hado-Ken is like the chi blasts of Dragon Ball, it's not concussive force, it also destroy things on his path.

question: does Ryu hit harder than the Hulk which is in the 100 tons class? (70's when he starts, stronger when hegets angry).
And if so, can he hit both of them at the same time with the same force? just askin'

~wickerman~

jinzin
it's not so...so you don't even have to worry about it...

K3VIL
question: does Ryu hit harder than the Hulk which is in the 100 tons class? (70's when he starts, stronger when hegets angry).
And if so, can he hit both of them at the same time with the same force? just askin'

~wickerman~
Yes he can.
jinzin you're kinda uh...wrong.
Vega himself if sufficiently strong to destroy a mountain, his psycho power is not that of the Emperor, but he's hella powerful.
And for those who thinks SF characters are not so strong, the Emperor was able to freeze time with ease.

whirlysplat
Hey mate, I really think you should try dodging bullets and see how easy it isOriginally posted by Xplosive

jinzin
"Yes he can.
Vega himself if sufficiently strong to destroy a mountain, his psycho power is not that of the Emperor, but he's hella powerful.
And for those who thinks SF characters are not so strong, the Emperor was able to freeze time with ease."

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh laughing out loud you don't live in the U.S. do you.....?
here....the guy with the long hair and the claws is named vega....
while vegas name was turned into M. Bison....and the black boxer got stuck with the name balrog.....yeah vega (M. Bison) could destroy a mountain....but not the clawed vega of the U.S. and that guy took it to ken.....

whirlysplat
Its all the same names in the UK Jinzin, I think he is confusedOriginally posted by jinzin
"Yes he can.
And for those who thinks SF characters are not so strong, the Emperor was able to freeze time with ease."

while vegas name was turned into M. Bison....and the black boxer got stuck with the name balrog.....yeah vega (M. Bison) could destroy a mountain....but not the clawed vega of the U.S. and that guy took it to ken.....

jinzin
lol...that may or may not be an understatement.

Wickerman
"Yes he can.

right...the guy with the claws is Vega...right? and Bison was the bigass mofo with the funny uniform right?

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
right...the guy with the claws is Vega...right? and Bison was the bigass mofo with the funny uniform right?

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Hey mate, I really think you should try dodging bullets and see how easy it is

I said, jump down and hoping on luck.

Xplosive
I think Vega (you confuse it wiht M. Bison) with claws can't destroy mountain, not close (Ken and Ryu yes, and the already proved it, M.Bison can destroy it also, so logicly that is more than just class 100, Thing is class 85 or Collossus, but can only dream destroying mountain in such way as Ryu can).

K3VIL
"Yes he can.

Lol we misunderstood ourselves, translations changes from country to country

Wickerman
Lol we misunderstood ourselves, translations changes from country to country

I blame it on the Console games thumb down

~wickerman~

paeng
What the heck is this fight, Ryu vs Wolverine and Sabretooth is a massacre. People say that Ryu's Hadouken can vaporize people is just plain CRAP, it hit normal people in the Series and it didn't even scratch them it just took them down and they're still awake and the sonic boom of Guile didn't even KO'ed a person when they were in a arena.

Ryu will die in a shotgun blast on the face while Wolvie and Sabretooth will not.

Ryu will die in a sword stabbed in the head while Wolvie and Sabretooth will not.

If Ryu can stand both of just what I said then he probably has a chance.

K3VIL
Originally posted by paeng
What the heck is this fight, Ryu vs Wolverine and Sabretooth is a massacre. People say that Ryu's Hadouken can vaporize people is just plain CRAP, it hit normal people in the Series and it didn't even scratch them it just took them down and they're still awake and the sonic boom of Guile didn't even KO'ed a person when they were in a arena.

Ryu will die in a shotgun blast on the face while Wolvie and Sabretooth will not.

Ryu will die in a sword stabbed in the head while Wolvie and Sabretooth will not.

If Ryu can stand both of just what I said then he probably has a chance.
Buy Street Fighter III and Alpha 3 comics, then come back arguing on Ryu's durability.He took hits from guys like the Emperor and survive, the Emperor is someone with energy manip powers so high he make Vega looking like a pussy.

paeng
So what if he can stand that punch, is the hand of the Emperor has Adamantium Claws that can cut through anything like butter. Imagine if Wolverine stabs him in the face you don't wanna know what will happen to Ryu.

Kento
Ryu is fast enough to dodge Logan's claws, and hit him with a Shoryuken. One on one Ryu can easily take both of them. Two of them attacking together would be a little harder, and its not impossible to say he can do it but I doubt he could take both at once. Still Logan, and Creed can be beat, and knocked out they aren't invulnerable, and aren't invincible. Neither is Ryu but unlike Creed or Logan he has to be able to dodge stuff where are Logan, and Creed just charge head first in which would be there downfall I believe.

jinzin
why the hell would they run head on into a hado ken....I mean they're no geniouses....but even I know I'm not about to start running head on into a big energy ball being thrown at my face...

paeng
Ryu is a melee fighter he uses his hands to fight enemies, and that's his downfall to Wolverine or Sabretooth one hit and his already dead, and don't tell me that Ryu cannot be hit because he has only human agility. And I've seen him hit by normal people in a ring and by normal gangsters with no powers at all.

leonheartmm
ryu is far beyond the physical, mental and mystical levels of strength or skill of ANY HUMAN, he is much more powerful than both of them.

jinzin
more powerful? yes....

more deadly? not really.....

Wickerman
ryu is far beyond the physical, mental and mystical levels of strength or skill of ANY HUMAN, he is much more powerful than both of them.

Emphasis on the word HUMAN mon ami. These are not humans. They are mutants. wink good day

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
they have HUMAN STRENGTH LEVELS, other than their bone's, their resistance to nervous injury is HUMAN, their skill is HUMAN, they dont stand a chance against psionic or mysic force, their tendons are HUMANly strong, THEIR AGILITY IS HUMAN. and other than their healing factor and adamantium, they dont have much going for them, and even their healing factor cant protect them from being knocked out by blows or from the breakage of their tendons.

Wickerman
they have HUMAN STRENGTH LEVELS, other than their bone's, their resistance to nervous injury is HUMAN, their skill is HUMAN, they dont stand a chance against psionic or mysic force, their tendons are HUMANly strong, THEIR AGILITY IS HUMAN. and other than their healing factor and adamantium, they dont have much going for them, and even their healing factor cant protect them from being knocked out by blows or from the breakage of their tendons.

laughing laughing laughing

this post doesn't even deserve a reply but i'll give you one just so you don;t think you're correct.
Ahem....Both Wolverine and Sabertooth have way above human strength levels and agility. Their fighting skills are legendary mon ami. Think about it for a second. Wolverine's been fighting for over 100 years now, and Sabertooth's up there with him in fighting skill. As for the healing factor and adamantium, i'd say it works pretty well. Wolverine stood his ground, taking a beating from Hulk and not passing out. Hulk is way above the 100 ton class range. Are you saying Ryu is stronger than Hulk? And if that's not enough for you, i INVOKE THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HORRIBLE WRITING to tell you that Logan walked out untouched out of a nuclear blast.

I can understand that you're a Ryu fan but....don't post stuff like that if you don't know it. You're just lucky i got here first and not some Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboy wink

~wickerman~

jinzin
"they dont stand a chance against psionic or mysic force"

how many sabretooth/wolverine comics have you read....I got one word for you.....ogun.

jinzin
"THEIR AGILITY IS HUMAN."

wow......so I guess that humans have the capibility to jump 30 feet into the air and take down a sentinal at the head huh?

Kento
why the hell would they run head on into a hado ken....I mean they're no geniouses....but even I know I'm not about to start running head on into a big energy ball being thrown at my face... Wasn't saying that they'd run head first into a Hadouken. Saying that they are more oriented to take whatever, and keep coming. They could dodge the Hadouken. Then again they might just take it either way don't matter.

Up close the only one be a problem would be Creed cause his claws are his fingers, and be harder to dodge. Where as it be a lot easier to dodge Logan's claws, and nail him with the Shoryuken or a up close Hadouken.

All three can be KO'ed. And if it was Ryu against Logan then against Creed I think he'd win. Not easily but he would. But put to of them together I think he'd hurt at the very least if not KO Logan before being taken out cause I believe Logan be the easiest to get inside, and hit between Creed, and Logan.

jinzin
i just doubt it I mean logan despite being inferior to creed in speed and agility has still been fast enough to dodge bullets easily enough.....once he backfliped out of a moving car onto the one persuing him in a car chace......clawed the following cars engine and then frontflipped back into the passenger seat of the speeding vehicle that was infront.
his speed and agility are gonna be hard for ryu to overcome....especially when ryu has to keep his eye on 2 deadly opponents...

Wickerman
"THEIR AGILITY IS HUMAN."

wow......so I guess that humans have the capibility to jump 30 feet into the air and take down a sentinal at the head huh?

What...you mean YOU can't do that?????

~wickerman~

jinzin
yeah i guess I'm a weak bizatch

Kento
i just doubt it I mean logan despite being inferior to creed in speed and agility has still been fast enough to dodge bullets easily enough.....once he backfliped out of a moving car onto the one persuing him in a car chace......clawed the following cars engine and then frontflipped back into the passenger seat of the speeding vehicle that was infront.
his speed and agility are gonna be hard for ryu to overcome....especially when ryu has to keep his eye on 2 deadly opponents... I still think he'd be able to get some moves off. And if I was him I'd go for the weakest, and easiest to hit, and/or dodge then hit. Which would be Logan. And one good Shoryuken might not KO him but its going to hurt a lot.

I mean there has to be a reason his teeth are white. Or ya know...If Ryu wanted to fight dirty I can think of two places he could hit to get him outta the way. Same with Creed. But Ryu's not a dirty fighter really. Unless you count two on one dirty fighting.

jinzin
considering bison is uber uber powerful....no way in hell 2 on 1'1 dirty fighting in that case...and I'm not saying ryu doesn't have the skills to hurt wolvie....it will just be hard.....and unless he uses pressure points and nerve clusters to his advantage he won't be koing wolverine with brute force.......

jinzin
in a one on one I think he could take wolverine....not sabretooth though...and definitely not both at the same time..

Kento
I said if you count 1 on 2 fighting dirty. Didn't say I did. Not against Bison anyways who is evil, and turned Ken to fight Ryu to begin with. Ken had more right to defeat Bison then Ryu did. Anyways not important.

I think he could do it with brute force. And I didn't say he could take both of them on at once. Just one of the two would be feeling pain after the fight was over. He wouldn't die without doing damage, and even though they can heal the pain is still there.

Xplosive
Logan and Creed are getting far too much credit here.

Kento
Not really cause I like Ryu a lot better then either Logan or Creed. Just Creed be hard to dodge since his claws are his finger nails. Logan's would be easy. But he'd have to worry about Creed while dodging Logan, and vice versa. Has nothing to do with the better skills in fighting. It has to do with the fact that Logan, and Creed are ruthless, and go straight forward. I believe it be to much for Ryu. If he only had to worry about one then the other it be a different story. It be Ryu winning even if he had to fight them back to back.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kento
I think he could do it with brute force.

Aha,...ok, so it's settled. Ryu hits harder than The Hulk. Wow....and he's not green and stupid. All the advantages and no disadvantage. We gots us a winner here Earl! Gemme a picture o' dis' 'ere whopper!

~wickerman~

Kento
Aha,...ok, so it's settled. Ryu hits harder than The Hulk. Wow....and he's not green and stupid. All the advantages and no disadvantage. We gots us a winner here Earl! Gemme a picture o' dis' 'ere whopper!

~wickerman~ roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yes, and Logan's not been hurt, and beat by somebody weaker then Hulk.

wink Like say Elektra, Sabertooth, Deadpool.

Xplosive

~wickerman~

He could destroy with brute force, but he can't hit harder than Hulk, Hulk always increase his strenght.
Anyway in comics master (Gouken) of Ryu said Ryu has limiltless potential, he can always improve. But he must master his power.

K3VIL
Ryu can use his chi energy to perform feats that are far above anything Logan can handle.
He can blast him destroying almost all his body killing him, cause his heal factor cannot save him from excessive damage.
He can punch and kick him at superhuman speed and strenght with ease, the warriors of SF Alpha 3 are showed moving at speeds very great, resulting invisible to common humans eyesight.
Don't mention Wolverine catching the lightspeed moving guy or Quicksilver, cause he's not gonna catching Ryu if the fight is not supported by a crap marvel writer.
Ryu can destroy mountains with his energy blasts or his hands, you're arguing about Logan killing the Emperor of the World, the guy's body durability thanks to his high level psycho/magical power is far above that of humans or slightly enhanced humans mutant guys.
Ryu can just blast the ground with a small energy wave, make Logan being hold from the detritus, or blast him against a wall, or hit him at superspeed before he even notice it, he don't even need to reach violet energy levels, his basic level is sufficient.
Also back to Wolverine VS Emperor, the Emperor wouldn't even need to freeze time, he'll lift Wolvie in mid air, suck the life energy out of him, or fry his entire flesh and organs, killing him.

Nataku8188
Look, Ryu sucks. He was getting the shit kicked out of him by Balrog in issue 14. For ****s sake man, Balrog took a hadoken to the chest.

Seeing as how this is a COMIC forum, maybe you guys should read the COMICS which are considered CANON and use those for information.

Ryu is going to get his ass beat like a little girl.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Look, Ryu sucks. He was getting the shit kicked out of him by Balrog in issue 14. For ****s sake man, Balrog took a hadoken to the chest.

Seeing as how this is a COMIC forum, maybe you guys should read the COMICS which are considered CANON and use those for information.

i think by "beat" you mean torn by many angry claws. thumb up

~wickerman~

K3VIL

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the last SF comic book series released, and please, don't mention the things you like to mention, Ryu in the end of the series was hella powerful, the fight between him and Ken destroyed a mountain.

Nataku8188
Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the last SF comic book series released, and please, don't mention the things you like to mention, Ryu in the end of the series was hella powerful, the fight between him and Ken destroyed a mountain.

You're so drunk.

Came out february 2005.

shadow12
You're so drunk.

Came out february 2005.
thats because he has high endurance

Nataku8188
Originally posted by shadow12
thats because he has high endurance

No where near Wolverine or Sabretooth

jinzin
"Elektra, Sabertooth, Deadpool."

sabretooth's beaten a class 50 tonner in a hand to hand slugfest
deadpools immortal
and elektra fought a animalistic wolverine...the second time through all she did was postpone the innevitable....but granted she WAS kicking his ass....it's just she wouldn't have been able to keep it up for long....

Nataku8188
deadpools immortal

As well as sporting a superior healing factor and being a better fighter (At least in practice. On paper Wolverine knows more and has more experience, yet whenever they go at it, DP wins.)

Xplosive
You're so drunk.

Came out february 2005.

First o all, comics aren't quietly considierderd as canon. Nataku8188, it will be the day when Ryu will crush Akuma, we wil see who suck than. And Ryu could kill Balrog with one punch and he defeated him with one.

jinzin
"And Ryu could kill Balrog with one punch and he defeated him with one"

as one can obviously see by the pick..........or not.....not in this comic...or the one before that (malibu)....or the one before that (don't remember who made it probably viz...but balrog takes a considerable amount of punishment in that one too)......

so now we're not supposed to consider the comics cannon cause it doesn't suit your argument.....I guess it's only cannon when mountains are getting leveled then...right?

Xplosive
Ryu defetadhim with one punch in comic, fact.

Xplosive
Yes, and comics shouldn't be quietly condidered as canon, not because of my argument, but beasue it's fact. I have to find a link to show you.

Nataku8188
Yes, and comics shouldn't be quietly condidered as canon, not because of my argument, but beasue it's fact. I have to find a link to show you.

This is a COMIC debate, moron. Capcom has even stated the current comics are canon, moron. Ryu is an overated pice of trash, moron.

jinzin
isn't the new series supposed to be the cannon stroy line?

anyways....i guess you WILL have to find a link cause this is the only thing going though my thoughts about the argument right now....

Xplosive
This is a COMIC debate, moron. Capcom has even stated the current comics are canon, moron. Ryu is an overated pice of trash, moron.

Now, I will find you a link what is canon what not, and comics aren't quietly considered as as canon.
I swear I would hurt you bad right now, I swear I would sent to you hospital, I swear.

jinzin
you would sent him to the hospital?

what does that mean? are you gonna hurt him so bad he'll be "sent" back in time?

jinzin
if the company declairs it's the cannon storyline.....I guess that kinda does make it cannon.....

Xplosive
Here is link:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

Akuma is the one who really sucks, he needs his Setsu no Hadou to achive potential, Ryu whituut it will achieve much greater power.

Xplosive
you would sent him to the hospital?

what does that mean? are you gonna hurt him so bad he'll be "sent" back in time?

I swear I woudl hurt him bad, I have never felt anger to anyone in this forum, but nataku would eb hrt baddly, I swear.

jinzin
he eb hurt?

anyways....the link you gave is bunk...it don't work...

Xplosive
http://kattugla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide34.htm

Any way, it says no canon, nor animes, moveis are part of Canon, cause Capcom doens't care about reviwen those manga, animes.
Of course it's similar, but it's not considered as a canon, they only give license to other of their Street Figter and chek that won't be so much differnce, so that it wouldn't be inappropriate.

jinzin
well whether you like it or not the new comics have been repeatidly stated as being the cannon storyline...........anyways....if you're not using the animes mangas or comics....what are you using? the game? cuase if that's so...then ryu dies even faster than before against just one of these guys! fortget the double team cause they won't need it....

Kento
"Elektra, Sabertooth, Deadpool."

sabretooth's beaten a class 50 tonner in a hand to hand slugfest
deadpools immortal
and elektra fought a animalistic wolverine...the second time through all she did was postpone the innevitable....but granted she WAS kicking his ass....it's just she wouldn't have been able to keep it up for long.... And Sabertooth = Hulk? Yea right.

Deadpool = Immortal means nothing cause he can still be beaten up. Just he gets the upper hand in Wolvy cause he'e the better fighter.

Elektra was kicking his butt. That's agreed then. Elektra isn't exactly top fighter in Marvel. Cap, Deadpool, and Daredevil are a few that are better then her.

snehin
whos ryu?

snehin
ryu like frm street fighter?

Kento
Yes

jinzin
ummmm you said much weaker right? i'm just sayin it ain't that simple.....they aren't much much weaker because where they don't have brute strength like hulk going for them...they have other things....in some cases more dangerous things....

Kento
They have better martial art skills. For DP, and Elektra anyway. And they have beat or were beating him, and they don't have anything but normal human strength (minus Creed), sais, guns, sword, and claws.

jinzin
they weren't beating him in a fist fight.......you gotta consider what they were doing damage to with their blades before assessing judgement....

Kento
And a flaming punch or a blast that's sort of like Cyke's eye beams wouldn't be effective?

jinzin
wolverine's just got up smoldering from a few of those and he was fine......

jinzin
look I'm not saying it won't do damage...it's gonna hurt him.....A LOT infact....I just don't think it's gonna be enough to take these guys down.......wolverine's been completel set on fire on multiple occasions....and healed within moments........I think he could handle himself here...another thing about the elektra fight (I'm not trying to take anything away from her....beating the livin crap outa wolverine was hella impressive and had me anxiously flippin to the next page....but he was recovering from....well death....don't you remember how f***ed up he was in the issue previous? he definitely wasn't at full power so to speak....

Kento
Who has hit Logan with a fireish uppercut?

Edit : Oops sorry thought you were saying it wasn't going to hurt him.

jinzin
off the top of my head....nobody......but I would think that wolverine getting an uppercut that literally sent him 3 stories into the air would hurt soooo much worse.....common....even sagat could take the firish uppercut.....

Kento
>.> Sagat couldn't of taken Ken's fire uppercut.

Ryu's is weaker compared to Ken's. Anyways....

Logan's been hurt by martial artist, and taken stuff from super strong people. Is there ever any way to know what he can, and cannot take. Specially after hearing this whole he's taken a nuke or whatever. -_-

jinzin
well that's tre...but that's because kens uppercut mirrors his shoryuken.....or flaming punch....so he's more adept at putting more power in that attack......but this ins't ken vs. the duo.....even if it was....ryu's kens superior imo....

martial artists only hurt him by attacking pressure points, nerve clusters, etc etc......wolverine has never been taken straight up by a martial artist unless there was something wrong with him, he was wounded, caught off gaurd. or fatigued from already fighting a mini army...the only guy that even comes close is mr. x but he's no nrmal matial artist........ryu has none of those to his advantage....

Kento
Ken's focus's on Shoryuken while Ryu Hadouken...that's why Ken's Shoryuken is better. Anyways they are the same strength unless it's Dark Ryu. I wonder how come Ken never gets taken by the Dark Hadou since he uses the same style.....

And he's been taken straight up in martial arts. Guy had a body like that of steel, and he had his bone claws, and the guy had this huge brass necklace thing. But he beat him until this guy showed up with Silver Samurai's sword. >.> BUT there was teh fact that the guy was unable to be hurt by mortal weapons....

Xplosive
well whether you like it or not the new comics have been repeatidly stated as being the cannon storyline...........anyways....if you're not using the animes mangas or comics....what are you using? the game? cuase if that's so...then ryu dies even faster than before against just one of these guys! fortget the double team cause they won't need it....

I see you haven't playe Street Figther game, cause Ryu is immenls ypwoerful there, much more than in Street FIgther comics, evetually in cominc he will get there and in game he has alerady become pwoerful as Evil Ryu, but in Street Figther game, mountain was gone beacuse of him, Oro, godly range pwoer, saw that Ryu will surpass him. So, only Logan and Creed dies faster. I think Comics will eventually bring this and also bring him in that pwoer level like game, but in littel different way. So like I said, using game, Loan and Creed dise even faster.

Wickerman
I see you haven't playe Street Figther game, cause Ryu is immenls ypwoerful there, much more than in Street FIgther comics, evetually in cominc he will get there, but in Street Figther game, mountain was gone beacuse of him, Oro, godly range pwoer, saw that Ryu will surpass him. So, only Logan and Creed dies faster. I think Comics will eventually bring this and also bring him in that pwoer level like game, but in littel different way. So like I said, using game, Loan and Creed dise even faster.

Dude, you should really try to spell better. I mean i can understand, English isn't my first language either, but at least my grammar is understandable. Anyway...games really shouldn't be taken into consideration, simply because the makers of the game HAVE to make the characters more powerful so that people will buy their product.

~wickerman~

K3VIL
You're so drunk.

Came out february 2005.
SF Alpha 3 was the last comic of the SF series released in Italy, and it's a valuable source of the power level of the chars.

Nataku8188
SF Alpha 3 was the last comic of the SF series released in Italy, and it's a valuable source of the power level of the chars.

In Italy. Exactly.

As for the games, point for point, Akuma does more damage, and is faster than Ryu. Jinzin, why don't you turn on the damage viewer thingy and look at the points. Akuma IS stronger.

jinzin
wha? did I ever say akuma wasn't stronger? I think you're confused I've always understood it that akuma and bison were far above normal ryu.....I think you meant that comment for somebody else...

anyways if we're using the games ........I've used wolverine to beat thanos.........ryu still dies.....that kind of argument is ridiculous....and a guy made outa metal beat a bone claw wolverine....there's nothing normal about that guy......

Nataku8188
wha? did I ever say akuma wasn't stronger? I think you're confused I've always understood it that akuma and bison were far above normal ryu.....I think you meant that comment for somebody else...

anyways if we're using the games ........I've used wolverine to beat thanos.........ryu still dies.....that kind of argument is ridiculous....and a guy made outa metal beat a bone claw wolverine....there's nothing normal about that guy......

I did. It was for Xplosive and K3vil

Xplosive
In Italy. Exactly.

As for the games, point for point, Akuma does more damage, and is faster than Ryu. Jinzin, why don't you turn on the damage viewer thingy and look at the points. Akuma IS stronger.

He is weak, Akuma needed to awaken Dark Hadou, Ryu without it will surpass Akuma and make Akuma look like weak. That tells how much greater inner power Ryu has than Akuma, fact. Bison Vs. Ryu fight in SF3 game did happen and is canon, and Bison said Ryu has ultimate form of inner power. Poor Akuma. And plus it's canon that Akuma sees Ryu becoming more powerful than Akuma ever and Ryu will need no Setsu No Hadou. And plus also Oro sees that Ryu will surpass him and is proud that he has finally found a man with greater potential.

jinzin
ryu WILL do this ryu WILL do that.....I didn't see anywhere it saying anything about FUTURE ryu vs. the ferals......ryu as he is.....gets clobbered....

Wickerman
Is a console game considered ........ canon? Because if i'm a bad player and i lose then it's canon that Ryu dies? I dunno man....sounds weird to me

~wickerman~

jinzin
exactly....it's like "well I beat ryu and ken using just wolverine in street fighter vs. x-men....so obviously logan can take em!"

Xplosive
Is a console game considered ........ canon? Because if i'm a bad player and i lose then it's canon that Ryu dies? I dunno man....sounds weird to me

~wickerman~

What, who cares about who beating who, there are stories. I gave the link, and there is explained, which fight happend in game and which are considered as canon. The fight between Ryu and Bison is canon in SF3, and Bison said Ryu has ultimate form of inner power. Akuma knows that and now Oro is finally happy he found a guy that will surpass him.

jinzin
but the comics that are called canon by the same company aren't actually canon because????????????

CorderaMitchell

Ryu doesn't suck, this match is really overkill, seriously, a ryu at his full potential would best akuma, this match is done, stick a fork in it.

Ryu can blow cities, break tidal waves with his power, wolverine and sabretooth, would get handed by sagat, and ryu beat him.

CorderaMitchell

Wolverine and sabretooth are the most consistant characters ever, and don't get enough credit......

olympian
Ryu physically speaking isent stronger than both Sabes or Logan. And he isent more durable either.

What he is tho is a better figther, more skilled and with his energy projections being mountain level, he can win this.

CorderaMitchell
Nono, the problem is that everyone is familiar with wolverine and such, but not ryu.

Ryu has broken tidal waves, can shatter mountains, akuma can crush meteors. Balrog knocked out an elephant with a punch, these guys are not the ones on the video game, ryu and ken were doing superhuman feats in their teen years.

SF characters can easily beat a lot of the MU.

Piedmon

~wickerman~

Good point. If Wolverine and Sabretooth were to just come straight at Ryu from the fore, he would stand a good chance of taking them out before they ever got to him. But both are ex-covert operatives: they're a lot smarter then a lot of posters here like to give them credit for.

They'd use terrain to their advantage, advance in a coordinated attack pattern, and basically make it impossible for Ryu to pin them down if he wants to just stand there and fire off his Hadoken.

Or if it's on an open plain? Wolverine attacks from the front, Sabretooth attacks from behind. Ryu can take one out with his hadoken, but then the other one reaches him, and strong as he is, his flesh won't stand up to an adamantium laceration.

Piedmon
Also: I don't need Sabretooth to wipe Ryu the **** out with Wolverine on Marvel v Capcom, thxvrymch.

CorderaMitchell
Yea ryu is like a super cyclops with awesome fighting skills, this one is a no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.