Sunfire vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
They're considered to be roughly on the same level of strength. Now, i don't wanna see any "But Iceman COULD do this and that" stuff, because we all know he ain't gonna do it anytime soon without Emma Frost controlling him.
For those that don't know who Sunfire is, he was one of the Twelve mutants Apocalypse considered to be the strongest (Iceman was one as well).

Powers: Sunfire can absorb solar energy, which he uses to fly and to ionize matter, usually air, to create plasma blasts. Technically, he has the power of a thermonuclear bomb

Who takes this?

~wickerman~

Blair Wind
ok quick question....who do u think will win? ok first on these boards the fighters are supposed to go all out....not sure how that will help Iceman or Sunfire....but He has done things with his power without Emma......like turning to water vapor....he did that all on his lonesome in X-men Forever......but still idk......ill post later what i think

Wickerman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok quick question....who do u think will win? ok first on these boards the fighters are supposed to go all out....not sure how that will help Iceman or Sunfire....but He has done things with his power without Emma......like turning to water vapor....he did that all on his lonesome in X-men Forever......but still idk......ill post later what i think

Yep, but even so, both can manipulate matter on a molecular level, Iceman to turn it into ice/water/vapor, Sunfire to ionize it and turn it into plasma blasts. IMO Sunfire is Iceman's complete opposite.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
shamelessly bumping this thread so that it may come into the attention of more enlightened posters

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Depends who hit who first, it could go either way.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Depends who hit who first, it could go either way.

yes. it's a very close one. I'm looking for ideas on battle scenarios if anyone can think em up

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.