HellBoy vs. Savage dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Closest Battle ever!!!!!!

But who wins??

I bet all the fanboys will say Hellboy

Big Evil
I'm going to say Hell Boy because he's more Satanic and therfor has my vote lol.

dominic/wolf
fin head cus dragons are cool

Mider
Hellboy would win but i like Them both.

armandovalles
Savage dragon has a huge advantage in Strength, strategy, and speed.

Hellboy has a huge advantage in fighting skills and durability.

Khellendros
It already happened. Hellboy could barely hurt Dragon. Dragon wins.

BENITO
Did it cool

taken a look at the poll currently Savage dragons loosing

MERCILOUS
What if Hellboy grows out the horns?

whirlysplat
And it is full power unless otherwise stated Originally posted by MERCILOUS

BENITO
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I don't know.

Khellendros
Uhh, then he has horns while getting his ass ahnded to him by Dragon...?

MERCILOUS
Then he becomes the bringer of the apocalypse and multiplies his power substantially.

Khellendros
No, his horns are constantly growing, like hair or nails. He has to constantly file them down. When he gets a big burst of power, though, they do grow suddenly, but it's not the horns growing that give him that power.

MERCILOUS
Oh I see, so I guess I got it backwards, I guess. So where does he get the boost of power from?

Wynndar
Savage Dragon and Hellboy exist in the same universe? I havent read a savage dragon comic in my life, to be honest...what are his powers and abilities?

MERCILOUS
HB is dark horse, and Dragon is Image. Dragon has a tough hide, I have no Idea how strong he is but he's pretty strong, maybe class 40? He's pretty good with guns (specially designed for him to take out superpowered enemies.)

BENITO
Originally posted by Khellendros
No, his horns are constantly growing, like hair or nails. He has to constantly file them down. When he gets a big burst of power, though, they do grow suddenly, but it's not the horns growing that give him that power.

well why doesn't he file them to a point then he could just ram in to villains with his horns that would be so cool cool

MERCILOUS
They grow to a point.

BENITO
They grow to a point.

yes but they curl first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.