Where's my thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Earlier today I created a thread entitled "retarded deformities, get them away". I have returned to KMC and it is not here I cant find it anywhere. I dont think it would have been closed because there was nothing too bad on it. Do any of you know where it is? sad

Fire
It's been binned stick out tongue

BadBabe
no

Smiling_Sadly
i havent seen!!! but if i do i will notify you emetiatly! i dont no how to spell forgive me!

Neo_Version 7
The mods can actually "delete" your threads, man. Not just lock them for everyone to see. It's there secret way of telling gentlemen such as yourself to lay off. Coz no one else knows except the person that created the thread to begin with.

Fire
if I had seen it you'd have gotten a warning

badkittykitty
I seen it,and just put in my 2 cents...definatly didn't agree with it though

Tired Hiker
If it would have been in the pad, I would have edited what you said to read, "Tired Hiker is the best guy since Ponch from Chips."

Dvae
its been moved to the bin.... its still around, just only mods and admin can see it.... right?

SlipknoT
why was it binned

Fire
because it was insulting

only mods dvae

Dvae
my question was that there is still a copy of it, just that the majority cant see it?

Fire
no it gets moved to a different forum, namely the bin which is not available for common members

badkittykitty
yes there is

Raz
The thread was binned because it was too controversial for a movie forum.

Next time, PM a mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.