Doc Ocks wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ock
You've all probably heard Doc Ock has a wife in the movie called Rosalie Octavius who will be played by Donna Murphy.Since Doc Ock never had a wife in the comics, what do you think is her purpose in the movie.Is she there to make Otto Octavius seem more of a modern man? Is she there as a potential victim for Doc Ock to show how evil he is? Lend me your thoughts guys cool

Zephonim
I have a feeling that he will go nuts, and then kill her for some reason. Maybe he'll think she's plotting against him or something like that.

MrReilly
She's probably there so at the end we feel sorry for him, the love of a good woman showing the man he once was destroyed by an accident that made him insane. That kind of thing...

Red Superfly
Yeah I reckon she'll just be there, wonderring what on earth has happened to Otto.

Also, who is the new Dock Ock? It's a woman I know that much, and I have a comic where she goes "Otto? What have they done to MY OTTO?".

Is she the new Dock Ock after Otto is dead?

MrReilly
Otto died and a Dr Trainer became the new lady ock, with a couple of extra new gadgets and the originals arms, then ock was brought back to life. After that, there was a new wanna be doc ock, Carlyle... who stole the technology and improved on it, but he was defeated by ock and spidey... now ocks got new tentacles... stronger, faster and little sucker things that look rubbish!

Red Superfly
Oh, right, meh.

Astro12345
I've got an idea. You know how its said that Harry and Dock Ock sort of team up against Spidey (until Dock Ock captures M.J.)? Well, maybe Dock Ock's wife died and that invention he invented was supposed to bring her back to life and Harry wants it to bring his dad back to life. Just a thought.

Spiderman_RJ
man that invention seems to be a nuke device a fission one (remember fission = sun + hidrogen blah physics blah) they even made it look like the sun on it..well maybe u know more then me and is talking about a diff equip........................ :P

Freddy_vs_Jason
Omg!! M.J is captured again!! they already used that in the first one so it should be something different in the second. Can't that red-head dork fiend for herself!! honestly!! I hope Doc. Ock kills her. But Doc. Ock doesn't go insane in the second one, its a chip that makes him evil. I would prefer it if he was just insane.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.