Berserker Wolverine vS Berserker Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Berserker Wolverine vS Berserker Spiderman

X-Logan
Wolverine easily....there is no berserker spider man.

FistOfThe North
There is.

Spiderman when he Pissed off.

And you know how Spidey gets when he loses it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
There is.

Spiderman when he Pissed off.

And you know how Spidey gets when he loses it.

What does he do? Make a sweater out of web? laughing

~wickerman~

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Wickerman
What does he do? Make a sweater out of web? laughing

~wickerman~

laughing

X-Logan
beserker spider man....pfft

StrawNilla
With the physical advanatges in Spidey's ploy and his morals gone, he could overcome Wolvie physically with ease, pin those arms of his to his sides with webbing, and would (with one punch) KO Wolvie (a healing factor cannot help you if you're susceptible to being KO'ed in the first place, and that's the case with ol' Logan).

StrawNilla
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolverine easily....there is no berserker spider man.
Yeah, just like there wasn't a beserker Spider-Man that trashed Scorpion, Green Goblin, Sin Eater, Doc Ock, etc. very nearly to death.

No, wait.......

Wickerman
I know this means next to nothing, but let's take a look at Marvel's "Abilities" section of both spidey and wolverine:

Spiderman:

Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Fighting skills: 4

Wolverine:

Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Fighting skills: 7

Now....Spiderman may be slightly faster than wolverine, but those 120 or so years of fighting mean something. They mean reflexes and use of own potential to the fullest. Think no one's tried pinning wolverine to the wall with a net before in those years? Now i'm not saying this wouldn't go to Spidey, but i'm saying it wouldn't be as easy as you think it is.

~wickerman~

Paola
use Wolverine vs Spiderman thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.