General Grievous & Darth Malak & Jango Fett vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Who will prevail?

Darth Mantis
Team Grievous.

Fishy
Team Grievous, come on seriously... This is no real challenge for them..

Darth_Nefarus
Except Grievous and Fett would be force choked immediately, then haev an awesome duel with Malak where he would win.

Fishy
You think Malak would just stand there while Jango and GG are being choked? Lightning is going to hurt a lot when you can't defend yourself

Darth_Nefarus
True, but Anakin has enough power to crush one of them instantly, then begin fighting. He could win man. Ancient Sith are not necessarily more powerful, they just fought more. Besides, Anakin's higher connection to the force makes his darkside powers greater.
But...
Lightning to a metal arm might F him up

Fishy
Yeah he can kill one easily but that still leaves two... He can not kill all of them without trouble, and he will have a hard time with Malak alone, with help Anakin is going to lose, no question about it. Especially because Anakin can only easily kill Jango...

He is going to die, he's just overwhelmed here...

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, he could easily kill Grievous too, he could crush him with the force without a problem. Besides Malak would likely try to recruit him after seeing his power, then they would fight and Anakin would eventually win.

Fishy
Thats how it would go if they didn't fight, if they would fight then Anakin would die

Vanquish
Why can't Anakin force Choke them both immediately? In the movies, Vader can force choke people he isn't even in the room with. He chokes out that dude through a video image. I'm pretty sure Anakin could choke out the other two before the duel really even starts.

However, I still say he would lose to Malak. (i've never been a big believer in Anakins power)

The chosen one he may be, but he still gets b1tch slapped in most of his duels.

Fishy
Well he could choke those two, but that would leave him open for attacks. And Malak would surely use an opening like that to finish Anakin off right away

Bobafetty
My god. The forums get weirder and weirder every time.

Darth Mantis
How?

Darth Trytavius
Grievous don't be force shocked, or any jedi that he killed would do it tho defeat him.

Darth Trytavius
Well, I think he can't won, because Grievous can't be force shocked and Malak are a powerful sith. Only Jango will be die because he is only a famous bounty hunter, not a powerful warrior.

Anakin shocks jango and he would die, then Grievous come and start to attack him with his four arms, when the battle is equilibrated will Malak comes and attack him with the force.
Anakin fall to the floor and Grievous slash him.
END

Fishy
How do you figure GG can't be choked?

No Jedi does it, because it isn't the Jedi way... Doesn't mean he can't be choked to death though

jackstain
ROTS Anakin culd take malak, and JAngo could take GG.

Lord_Windu
Jackstain, it's Malak+Jango+Grievous vs. ROTS Anakin.

Darth_Janus
Anakin = pwn3d.

jackstain
o shNaP....my bad

im not sure, but probly the trio

Fishy
Probably???

jackstain
yea....anakin kills an assload of jedi single handedly....that takes a pinch of skill wouldn't you say? im not sayin he would win, but it would be good. You have to think, he can choke, and use lightning (since one of his hands is still real)...so...he's got some things to his advantage.

Fishy
Have you ever seen Anakin use lightning? I haven't, don't think he can do it... Unless of course he can do it in Ep III in which case i will take this back, but still...

And yeah Anakin killed a lot of Jedi but so did Malak... Probably more then Anakin did, so thats not saying much, GG killed Jedi too even Jango killed Jedi apparently... So thats nothing special in this crowd.

He's got nothing to his advantage when you compare that to Malak GG and Jango, they all did what he did except for the force things but Malak still did those things.

mosh16137
anikan would lose terribly

xxxpoppunker182
i'd keep this thread closed until after the movie comes out cause we havent seen ROTS anikin and if we talkin vader(before the suite) i'm not so sure just becuase lucas arts said that in ROTS anikin/vader makes good use of force powers. so i could be worng but i'll wait to post who i think will win in 3 days.

jackstain
just because u dont see him use it doesnt mean he cant. u dont see maul choke people, but he does it.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,, i agree with jack(for once) ani wuld pwn only one to stand a little bit chace here is Malak and he wuld eventually get manhandled

Bobafetty
Yup, Anakin looses

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
just because u dont see him use it doesnt mean he cant. u dont see maul choke people, but he does it.

but there is at least a book that says he can do it. There is nothng like that for Anakin. Sorry but Anakin can't use lightning.

Its like saying just because we don't see Malak fart fire so terrible it would burn Anakin doesn't mean he can't.

intrudingPChan
morons in 2005 really thought this was a good fight lol anakin stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.