ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Plo Koon/Adi Galia/Stass Allie/Shaak Ti/Egan Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Kun-ni Habeo
obi roXXorz

Fishy
Obi wins, Ninja style...

Seriously either make a thread worth reading or don't make any at all...

Kun-ni Habeo
this is my favoreite thread

RoxXxorz ,,,loloxxorz

Darth Trinew
laughing

Plo koon 66
the other jedi due to obi kills greavous gayly

Darth L. Dipsit
Fishy!! I have pics of the weapons that interested you! Look at the Boomerang thread again. Tell me what you think.

Darth L. Dipsit
By the way, Obi-Wan Kenobi, I don't care whom he's fightin' (unless it's an ancient sith or really powerful dude) RULZ ALL! This group cannot, and I mean CANNOT beat Obi the Kenobi. It'd be cool to watch him take on multiple Jedi, though.

Bobafetty
I agree

Clone-pilot
Seriously do you people not know who Adi Galia is???

mad

As a master gamer of Jedi Starfighter , somewhat accustomed to using her amazing force powers and watching her in action with a light saber in the in game videos I must inform you all that she is a criminally underwritten character in the films (I mean god , she's seen sitting behind Anakin in episode 1 , absent from episode 2 and killed by treacherous clones from behind in episode 3 on a speeder .... betcha didn't know she was responsible for the Clone Army reaching Geonosis safely in Episode 2 did you????).

Whilst Obi Wan may well be a classy Jedi , Galia pisses allover his piloting skills (for ****s sake Obi Wan's scared of flying) .

Fishy
You take this crappy thread far to serious

Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan is scared of flying? Is that why he's piloting in two movies and chases Boba and Jango through an astreoiod field at breakneck speeds? He wasn't afraid of flying; he was afraid of Anakin's recklessness.

Otaku_Sith
This thread needs Alf.Jack...

Bobafetty
yes

JKBart
this thread is even more retarded

|King Joker|
Egan turns the tide for his team

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
this thread is even more retarded Ikr?

Kenobi clearly wins.

Edit: In all seriousness though, bumping these threads are pointless unless an actually argument is made.

JKBart
it's fun to read, i lurk for them so i can provide you some laugh at the idiots from the last decade thumb up smile

UCanShootMyNova
Thanks Bart. smile

BazookaMaster
Facepalm big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.