Silver Surfer vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
both are immense powerful.. so..who will win this encounter ?

Xplosive
Silver Surfer, because he knows his weakeness, beacuse of radiation. Someone are saying, even without that SS could take him, maybe, but with trouble.

Darth Trinew
SS and i have a feeling this has been done before

whirlysplat
Could be

Originally posted by Darth Trinew
SS and i have a feeling this has been done before roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
Yes, this has been done before. In that thread, someone posted a great scan of a comic where SS casually states that he could defeat Gladiator if it came to a fight, using radiation at a certain frequency.

SS wins without much trouble.

-DM

juggernaut74
I know these two have fought before but I cannot remember what issue.

Can anybody remember?

leonidas
i'm pretty sure they haven't actually battled in any issue -- least not to the best of my knowledge. but surfer takes this easily - that weakness of gladiator's is simply too large a handicap.

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yes, this has been done before. In that thread, someone posted a great scan of a comic where SS casually states that he could defeat Gladiator if it came to a fight, using radiation at a certain frequency.

SS wins without much trouble.

-DM
yes it was ME smile

SS can blast him with radiation.

kgkg
Not only that, SS is also more powerful.

Tyrant said that SS is the most powerful in a group

That group included; BRB , Gladiator , etc.

Crazymaniac
so Gladiator's weakness is?

armandovalles
I personally think SS would get the shit beat out of him if he fought fairly and didnt exploit Glad's weakness to radiation.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by armandovalles
I personally think SS would get the shit beat out of him if he fought fairly and didnt exploit Glad's weakness to radiation.

So...Gladiator would win....if SS didn't exploit Gladiator's weakness???

Your logic is flawless.

-DM

armandovalles
they did fight once in and old SS comic and Glads did have a clear cut advantage because that was the first time they ever met so SS didnt know his weakness yet.

kgkg

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
so Gladiator's weakness is?

self-confidence, radiation.

armandovalles

whirlysplat
Originally posted by armandovalles
No they definitely have fought. I was around the same issue or a couple issues away from when Glads fought Ego.

I don't think they have Armando smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.