Wonder Woman/Green Lantern/Flash vs. Adam Warlock/Magneto/Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Who'll win? No prep

DigiMark007
Flash (or any of them) would easily take out Storm, but I'd give a slight edge to Warlock/Magneto over WW/GL. If they can figure out a way to catch Flash, they win (Mags has some experince with his son Quicksilver). If it's Wally, he could impart some speed to his team and they would win. If it's anyone other than Wally (or Hal probably) I'd give the fight to team Marvel.

-DM

Wickerman
the teams are totally unbalanced. Why? Because one in the Marvel team is going down in the first nano-second. Although Magneto is IMO strong enough to take out one maybe two of the others, he's no match for the GL and WW together.

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Wickerman
the teams are totally unbalanced. Why? Because one in the Marvel team is going down in the first nano-second. Although Magneto is IMO strong enough to take out one maybe two of the others, he's no match for the GL and WW together.

~wickerman~

Why is Mags alone. He could put a shield around more than just himself. And Warlock can take some hits too. He wouldn't go down quickly.

-DM

doctorstrongbad
have you guys read about Magneto's new powers? The guy can create black holes... I mean a black hole? How do you stop this guy? The marvel team wins easy.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why is Mags alone. He could put a shield around more than just himself. And Warlock can take some hits too. He wouldn't go down quickly.

-DM

OMG i didn't even notice Adam Warlock embarrasment . Sorry. I'm now leaning towards the Marvel team. However, what i wanna know is wether when protected by his shield the GL ring can still affect him. Also,

1. Does the gl ring contain metal?
2. does the energy beam created by the GL have ANYTHING to do with the electro magnetic/gravitational field? Cause if so, Magneto having FULL control of these would easily sweep the floor with him

~wickerman~

stormfront13
is magneto able to have a forcefield when the fight starts?? like around the whole team?? if so then i give it to the marvel team. imo storm is more of a factor than others think. heres how i see it. unless the battle field has no boundaries then she creats rain over the whole battlefield, monsoon type-rain. then she strikes the firld with lightning and unless flash is in the air at that point that it will hurt him. and storm might be able to use her powers inside GL's field. she has done it to four different types if fields before. and i know that his shield protects him from psionic attack but there have been times where martain manhunter has communicated to him through telepathy wjile he has been in a field so gl would have to know that it is a psionic attack to block storm out. i'm not saying that she can definitley take them out but theres a chance but that depends on how big the battlefield is

DigiMark007
But unless she stays inside Magneto's shield, Storm is dead. She's still primarily a non-factor...not sure that rain + lightning would work. Lightning strikes a lot when it rains and it doesn't indirectly affect people. It would need to be in a body of water or something...but even then the lightning's charge dissapates unless the person is really close to the lightning. Hurting Flash that way would be wicked tough.

Still, I stay with my easlier assesment...team Marvel wins, unless Wally and/or Hal are involved...then it's 50/50.

stormfront13
well yeah she would need to be in the shield or else she goes down( embarrasment ) but yeah it would be possible to do it. it has happened in the real-world before. a kid was walking home when it was raining, lightning hit a stray spot on the ground and the lightning passed through all the water that was on the ground and hit the kid. he was paralyzed, but i can't remember if he died or not. but like i also said it depends on how big the battlefield is though

Wickerman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But unless she stays inside Magneto's shield, Storm is dead. She's still primarily a non-factor...not sure that rain + lightning would work. Lightning strikes a lot when it rains and it doesn't indirectly affect people. It would need to be in a body of water or something...but even then the lightning's charge dissapates unless the person is really close to the lightning. Hurting Flash that way would be wicked tough.

Still, I stay with my easlier assesment...team Marvel wins, unless Wally and/or Hal are involved...then it's 50/50.

Remember Jean can direct the lightnings. Not saying that she could hit Flash, but she could come really close. Also, remember that Flash is basically fast enough to run around in circles creating a small tornado himself.

~wickerman~

stormfront13
i believe she could stop his toanado- she can basically try and turn the wind the opther way, or something like that. and while he is running circles around them he leaves himself vulnerable to attacks

Wickerman
Originally posted by stormfront13
i believe she could stop his toanado- she can basically try and turn the wind the opther way, or something like that. and while he is running circles around them he leaves himself vulnerable to attacks

And while she's doing that to his tornado it's leaving her vulnerable to attacks (if she's not in Magneto's field) wink

Anyway, this is why i don't like team fights. Gimme a good 1v1 anyday

~wickerman~

stormfront13
well the only way for her to last more than 5 minutes is to be in mags field unfortunatley. yeah w/ team battles there is too many possibilities

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Wickerman
Remember Jean can direct the lightnings. Not saying that she could hit Flash, but she could come really close. Also, remember that Flash is basically fast enough to run around in circles creating a small tornado himself.

~wickerman~

where does Jean come into this? confused

anyway, the key players are Warlock and Magneto, WW and GL. If its Hal I think the DC team takes it.

Draco69
Green Lantern is officially Hal Jordan unless specified by the thread creator on this board.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Draco69
Green Lantern is officially Hal Jordan unless specified by the thread creator on this board. I think that most people will agree with that being Hal is back in green once again. Happy Dance

Wickerman
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
where does Jean come into this? confused

anyway, the key players are Warlock and Magneto, WW and GL. If its Hal I think the DC team takes it.

embarrasment sleep-deprived. I meant storm.

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
Non-Spectre Hal I don't think changes the outcome. I'd still stick with Marvel, but it would be a better fight than with other GL's.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.