Flash from kingdom come at full potential VS. the Runner at full potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
ok i know it has been done before., but that thread was filled with Bullshit.so decide once and for all who is the fastest man.kingdom come flash ....or the runner.....(flash has total mastery of his abilities)

Mider
What could Flash do in Kingdom Come now that He had total mastery over His abilities.

Ming Tea!
He could be everywhere at once and fought crime 24/7.

colossus17
run faster..... shifty

DigiMark007
Runner's an Elder of the Universe. He's on a different level than any incarnation of Flash. He once beat Surfer badly and said "That was fun!" He would scoff at KC Flash.
*scoff**scoff*

-DM

colossus17
but at this form flash is basically a living manifestation of the speed force....he is speed...

DigiMark007
K...then it's a draw. Flash still wouldn't be able to permanently hurt Runner. Though Runner can go well beyond the speed of light too, so who knows.

!! Oh, it's a race. Then I don't know. I thought it was a fight....my bad

-DM

colossus17
yeah...that flash was so fast that he could be everywhere at one time...and basically existed in some higher plane of reality..becasue he couldnt exist in our anymore, because he was so fast

armandovalles
flash in kingdom come was the embodiment of speed, therefore he wins.

DarkCrawler
He was able to pull Norman McCay from another dimension.

whirlysplat
KC flash he was the business thumb up

colossus17
thumb up

Superherovandal
he could rip surfer and Thanos too.

colossus17
thats KC flash......not flash prime..... wink

Superherovandal
no he could beat them he could

K Von Doom
Originally posted by colossus17
yeah...that flash was so fast that he could be everywhere at one time

he could be everywhere in keystone city, not EVERYwhere in the world

colossus17
thats what i meant..... whistle

Draco69
Wait a minute....he can be in every dimension but not everywhere in the world? Huh?

Ming Tea!
Wow, consistency is a must in comics nowadays isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Runner is fast but really doesn't use speed like Flash, he basically goes through time instead of just running.
I know Flash kinda does the same thing but Runner just basically does this better.
Add that with billions of years experience and immortality and invulerability.

Look at it this way, Runner can do everything Flash can do, everything....THEN add the experience and immortality and strength.
THEN add Runner can use his powerprimordial as blasts.
PP>cosmic blasts.

Curbstomp of the highest degree.

who?-kid
I don't think Runner is exactly the greatest mind alive. Flash has a chance.

K3VIL
Flash in Kingdom Come was at real god like level.
He was everywhere not only on dimensional plane but also on the Earth if he choose to.His mastery over the SF as for current Flash grants him to perform various feats, steal speed, impart movement to objects, emit SF energy blasts, telekinesis, his reflexes and speed are something immesaurable, Superman could barely hear him speaking and understand him.The Runner is not on that level, he can't be in thousands place at time.Flash in KC IS the Speed Force.
Excuse me if I choose a guy that controls the energy of an entire dimension over an elder of the universe that isn't the smartest of the elders.

K Von Doom
If KC Flash has that kind of power, he should have been able to contain all the prisoners in the gulag.

Superherovandal
well it wouldn't be much of a climatic ending with a resolution now would it?

Cosmic Cube
Dude, do you guys ever know who the Runner is? He's not just some fast guy. At full potential, he manipulates the fabric of space itself. Speed is nothing to him. No matter how fast Flash is, he won't win. The Elders get no respect whatsoever on this forum.

long pig
Cosmic, I'm right there with you.

They don't give a shit that the Runner can basically bend REALITY itself.

BLAH!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Dude, do you guys ever know who the Runner is? He's not just some fast guy. At full potential, he manipulates the fabric of space itself. Speed is nothing to him. No matter how fast Flash is, he won't win. The Elders get no respect whatsoever on this forum.
The Flash exsist on multidimensional plane, how can the Runner kill him?The Flash on the other hand can hurt him with an attack from 100 single directions beyond light speed, shooting him with the Speed Force Energy, Runner can manipulate the fabric of space but he's not a reality warper like a cosmic cube possessor or a IG possessor or like Franklin Richards, the Flash can infact avoid his bend space attack cause he's not only on a single plane of existence.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL
The Flash exsist on multidimensional plane, how can the Runner kill him?The Flash on the other hand can hurt him with an attack from 100 single directions beyond light speed, shooting him with the Speed Force Energy, Runner can manipulate the fabric of space but he's not a reality warper like a cosmic cube possessor or a IG possessor or like Franklin Richards, the Flash can infact avoid his bend space attack cause he's not only on a single plane of existence.

What are you talking about? The Runner is an elder of the Universe. Speed means nothing when you can manipulate space. Flash will never be faster than the Runner. He isn't going to be attacking anyone.

Flash is "Speed," right? Well, speed = space/time. The Runner has complete control over space. He could effortlessly slow Flash to a snail's pace, or stop his progress entirely. That's "stealing speed" for you.

You're also completely discounting the power primordial. This is like Flash vs the Silver Surfer x 100,000.

Flash exists on a multidimensional plane? So what? The Runner is more than capable of dimensional warping. Even a herald can do that.

Respect your Elders guys. The Runner wins.

long pig
Co-sign to the fullest.

Superherovandal
wait a second if he does exist in many dimensions couldn't that mean that he could have 5D powers? I have no idea. confused huh

hoorayforpeepee
cosmic cube has made every point needed to be made. KC Flash loses in a race, in a fight

on a float, in a boat.

long pig
with a coat, in a moat...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
with a coat, in a moat... I can't think of any more... Sorry.

Ming Tea!
In a car, in a bar, on the moon or fourth par...

whobdamandog
I do not want green eggs and ham.

Mider
What do you mean Runnder has total controll over space/time If He is so powerful why is He a prionser of The Collector The Runner is fast but all the Elders have limitations thats why they are able to be killed all the Elders have powers from the dead universe that empowered Them and Galactus if you see them fight The Champion cant shoot blasts cause He put all His power into His body the Elders are old and they have great power but only a few have REAL power like the Grandmaster and Ego as well as Galactus who is said to be the first Elder, and only very few beings have a true mastery over the power primordial like the Pheonix Force.

hoorayforpeepee
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html

features a very odd and VERY interesting theory about how when barry allen died in DC, he actually went over to the marvel universe for a brief period as "buried alien", an amnesiac in a red and yellow costume.

i've never read the issue, but one source says that buried alien actually beat the runner in a race, though not in a fight. the other source makes no mention of the runner participating.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
What do you mean Runnder has total controll over space/time If He is so powerful why is He a prionser of The Collector The Runner is fast but all the Elders have limitations thats why they are able to be killed all the Elders have powers from the dead universe that empowered Them and Galactus if you see them fight The Champion cant shoot blasts cause He put all His power into His body the Elders are old and they have great power but only a few have REAL power like the Grandmaster and Ego as well as Galactus who is said to be the first Elder, and only very few beings have a true mastery over the power primordial like the Pheonix Force.

Notice I didn't say he had complete control over space and time. I said he controls the fabric of space. Big difference.

Galactus has a the power of a dead universe. Galactus isn't an Elder. He existed before they did.

The Phoenix Force is a primordial force of the universe, not a being. It doesn't use the "power primordial." Elders dedicate their use of the power primordial for different things. Champion is all about hand to hand combat. Runner is all about speed. Collector is all about... collecting. When did the Runner become prisoner of the Collector?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html

features a very odd and VERY interesting theory about how when barry allen died in DC, he actually went over to the marvel universe for a brief period as "buried alien", an amnesiac in a red and yellow costume.

i've never read the issue, but one source says that buried alien actually beat the runner in a race, though not in a fight. the other source makes no mention of the runner participating.

A little unrealistic though, isn't it? Is it a crossover?

Ming Tea!
It could be Marvel just paying homage to a great DC Superhero.

hoorayforpeepee
entirely possible, ming tea. but really...why would they set up the character and the backstory of the character so that it would make perfect sense if it was barry allen?

"buried alien", the look, the amnesia/confusion at being in another dimension, the costume...

Cosmic Cube
Ming's explanation seems more plausible.

long pig
I can totally go with that.

Look at the guy, it's barry!

Thats freaking awesome.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Cosmic, I'm right there with you.

They don't give a shit that the Runner can basically bend REALITY itself.

BLAH!
ya

Runner , Champion sad

DarkCrawler
Well, Runner wins. He is deticated his life to running...question, if Champion an elder too?

Laminator_X
Barry training with the Runner. I love it.

On Topic, KC Flash should win in a race, unless the Runner had the Space Gem.
The Runner is the more physically powerful of the two, if it came to a fight I would favor the Runner.

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, Runner wins. He is deticated his life to running...question, if Champion an elder too?
yes Champion is an elder , so is ego

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Mider

periods are my friends confused commas too!

colossus17
could some mortal describe the best feats of speed. of KC flash, and the runner?

the Darkone
The Runner is to damn fast he will ***** slap KC flash 20 times before the flash knew what had happen to him. If the runner really want to race the flash by the time the flash gets to mars the runner will be at the edge of the universe getting a rub down. And if it's a fight please the runner is second to the champion in fighting.

Laminator_X
The Runner can run and maneuver at speeds faster than light, and needs nothing to push off of other than space itself. He can also extend that ability to create "curves" of force/gravity/acceleration within otherwise empty space. He is nearly immortal, and his body couses with cosmic energy in ways that make him tremendously strong and resilient. He is so fast and tough that he HUMBLED both the Silver Surfer and Thanos when he fought each of them (Thanos later outsmarted him). For a time, he possessed the Space Gem, which expanded his abilities further.

Lightspeed poses problems for the Flashes, but Wally has been able to transcend it at times. Wally also has lots of tricks similar to the Runner's force manipulation, though on a smaller scale. KC Flash seems to have permanently, personally merged with the Speed Force, though the full implications of this are never made clear.

In a race: the Runner exceeds "Normal" Flash, I'd give KC flash the benefit of the doubt against a Gemless Runner.
When it comes to beatdown, however the Runner's phisique should carry the day. Once again, he beat the Sinver Surfer nearly to death

the Darkone
Think of the runner as the speed force but faster. He was already with out the space gem with it it was insane even thanos was worried for a while. The runner over all is to much for any flash period. The runner rules!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.