Harry Potter 4 Mania!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titalice
Who wants to get Harry Potter IV book? I know I do! I've had a lot of thought about the name 'Half-Blood Prince' and thought that maybe Harry may be the Prince but then I think he can't be because he's not half-blooded as both his mother and his father recieved wands from Olivanders! What's going on?

§P0oONY
You mean harry potter VI right...?

shaber
I presume so. And Harry is half-blooded it's all over the books.

Clovie
Originally posted by titalice
he's not half-blooded as both his mother and his father recieved wands from Olivanders!

blinkwhatthelaughing

Clovie
Who wants to get Harry Potter IV book? I know I do! I've had a lot of thought about the name 'Half-Blood Prince' and thought that maybe Harry may be the Prince but then I think he can't be because he's not half-blooded as both his mother and his father recieved wands from Olivanders! What's going on? due to its nonsense
and especially the uderlined part..

i just laughed out loud lol

titalice
Yes... that's really funny no expression Whatever! Anyway I thought he was Half-Blooded and I haven't read any of J.K ROWLING'S books at the moment as I'd rather read Phillip Pullman and his 'DARK MATERIALS' trology or 'IT' by STEPHEN KING than some childish book like HARRY POTTER! I like it and everything and I like the fact he's moving on in his exciting life at HOGWARTS but I really find them easy to read as they're aimed for lower children, not teenagers! Lol! big grin

Clovie
so why are you starting a thread about it? messed

titalice
Maybe because I was bored and because I just wanted to find out more about it. I liked the films more than the books anyway and I'm definitely getting the 6th edition to the series anyway so poo you!

Clovie
here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/
you'd for sure find more about it.

and why are you "poo-ing" me? What the f**k?

xxEmma_Fanxx
Well If You Read The Books And Watch The Films! (To Understand The Whole Story) I Am Pretty Sure You Will Be Interested In J.K Rowling's Books!

........Harry Potter Rules........ rolling on floor laughing

JohnnyBloom
now now!!! behave children!! :P

... although i don't really see why you'd start a thread about how excited you are about reading a book if you havn't read and don't think much of it's prequels .... messed

halfbldprincess
oh PLEASE it's been announced by rowling soooooo damn long ago that NEITHER HARRY NOR VOLDEMOLT is the half-blood prince.

and harry is half blood technically. since his mother is muggle born. as sirius has said. none of the claiming "pure blood" families and really really pure. as somewhere very very long ago there are muggles. only that it's too long ago. and they cross out people who marry muggles of their family tree...

and i'm DEFINATELY getting the six book. i got the first 5 already...

Bob Pendy
Who wants to get Harry Potter IV book? I know I do! I've had a lot of thought about the name 'Half-Blood Prince' and thought that maybe Harry may be the Prince but then I think he can't be because he's not half-blooded as both his mother and his father recieved wands from Olivanders! What's going on? Because maybe Tom Riddle is half bloods NINI. And he is voldemort and nearly every book has harry postponing his return! Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

JohnnyBloom
well not long to wait now - god i'm so excited!!

halfbldprincess
i don't think tom riddle is the HBP. voldemort isn't. why should he be?

spaso

misslilsweetie
neither harry or voldermort are the half blood prince! plus harry is half blood cause his mom is muggle born and his dad is a pure blood!

Coldfire
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
neither harry or voldermort are the half blood prince! plus harry is half blood cause his mom is muggle born and his dad is a pure blood!
yes

JohnnyBloom
big grin well at least we're starting to agree now!!! laughing

bernadette
I've read it and yes it is neither harry or voldemort.
It is a character that has been at hogwarts since book 1 (or before that...)
They are a baddy, whatever you may think at first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.