U may hate ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChristianRocker
People may actually hate this movie since everyone is makeing it such a big hype about it so you will go into the mivies with hi exspectations and its not what you thought people said it was so its bad. Thats when u need to see it again. With me when I saw EP 2 I thought it was going to be greay but it was to long and not so good, but I saw it again and i liked it. So u need to go into the movies with low exspectations to enjoy it. UNLESS it really does follow up the hype which I hope it does. It should be cause people are sayin GL did the best work ever in brining everything in together so you know how the stuff happened that you didn't know when you saw EP 4,5,&6. So i6t better live up to the exspectations.

New_Born_Pyro
I will LOVE it.

LandoSpeeder2
I will love it also. I forced myself to love AOTC and now I like it even more then I did when I first saw it. I plan to do the same for ROTS, but hopefully I won't have to force myself this time.

kremzike
I read almost every spoiler available, and I went in thinking that I would most likely love it. No matter what I knew, there was no substitute for actually seeing it on screen. And I came out loving it, with ROTS tied for my fave SW movie of all.

Darth Mantis
I seriously doubt that I will hate ROTS...

umraan
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
I will LOVE it.

damn straight i will. well i have the movie. just want the theatre experience like i said before. so i didnt watch it.

ChristianRocker
Wait a minute how did u get the movie? Did u bootleg it somehow

Eleonora
Bloody bashers mad wink

nazgūl-lord
LOVE rots ,i definitely will stick out tonguestick out tongue

TheElectricFox
Id pay to see your English grades ChristianRocker.

oh and ROTS has not been leaked because i am constantly searching IRC bands and torrent sites

moviejunkie23
there is no doubt i will enjoy this movie

ChristianRocker
Why would u want to see my english grades? I'm just makeing words short so I don't have to type the whole word and take more time. But since you asked I get A's in english.

TheElectricFox
just a running joke for us here at KMC.. no harm intended

((The_Anomaly))
someone has ROTS?????

confused

MF D00m
Originally posted by ChristianRocker
hi

Hello.

Si2el
Nice one wink don't be mad dude

Lately I've heard this rumour about chinese copy (dvd bah laughing ) but a friend of mine said he saw first minute ... but i also couldn't find it ovet p2p

TheElectricFox
I REPEAT NO ONE HAS OR HAS SEEN ROTS UNLESS YOU WENT TO THE PREMIER FOR $500 A TICKET

bILLYgOAT
reported for thus

a pointless thread to fuel the posters ego

close & end

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by ChristianRocker
People may actually hate this movie since everyone is makeing it such a big hype about it so you will go into the mivies with hi exspectations and its not what you thought people said it was so its bad. Thats when u need to see it again. With me when I saw EP 2 I thought it was going to be greay but it was to long and not so good, but I saw it again and i liked it. So u need to go into the movies with low exspectations to enjoy it. UNLESS it really does follow up the hype which I hope it does. It should be cause people are sayin GL did the best work ever in brining everything in together so you know how the stuff happened that you didn't know when you saw EP 4,5,&6. So i6t better live up to the exspectations.

Not bloody likely, I have high hopes BECAUSE I know what's gonna happen, and that's why I can't wait to actually see it play out with effects and special effects and music because its gonna freakin' rock!

You know how to rock, don't you ChristianRocker?

master sifadius
I can tell you this right now! I WONT hate it!

Morning_Glory
who cares what anyone will think of it... Im going to love it...

star22
Nope. I will not hate it. Palpatine alone is enough to make it a great movie.

ChristianRocker
don't get mad at me theres just been a few movies that alot of people have went in with high hopes and came out dissapointed. I'm probably going to love it also if not i'll make myself

mephistodesigns
sooooo....why did this need a thread then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.