Dave Chappelle's "Buddies" DVD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Best Buy is advertising that they'll be relasing Dave Chappelle's short lived television show, "Buddies" on DVD this Sunday. It's a Best Buy exclusive, and for $10 a steal, and a good way to show your support for Dave in his time of need.

http://www.mcnally95.com/graphics/news6/Buddies_BestBuyExcl.jpg

It was a show about two guys tryin' to break into the film industry, and the hilarity that insued. I'm getting it, anyone else going to bite?

tabby999
Best Buy is a American store right? makes my choises rather limited

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, if you want, I can get you a copy. Just LMK.

MF D00m
Looks like they're just trying to make a buck off his name now that he's famous. I'd be interested in checking it out, but I don't know if I'd buy it.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, it won't be for rent anywhere, so buying it looks to be the only way to go aboot it. I don't mind, I've seen all his other stuff. "Screwed" was a stupid flick, "Undercover Brother" I hardly remember. The rest, I own.

Jackie Malfoy
I will have to buy that for my boyfriend.He loves that show.I think it is pretty funny too.JM

Solo
Just read the ad, definately buying.

tabby999
is it any good, not blindly buying it if its shite

Cinemaddiction
I don't think you'd want to watch it more than once. Personally, I got it just to see it, and to add to my Dave Chappelle's DVD section.

retrostationdvd
I WANTED TO SEE THAT SHOW. THE CONCEPT IS A WHITE AND BLACK DUDE SITCOM. I AM SURE ITS FUNNY. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I WILL BE CHECKING IT OUT.

vagaryatwill
I might get this. Don't know too much about it though.

Myth
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, it won't be for rent anywhere, so buying it looks to be the only way to go aboot it. I don't mind, I've seen all his other stuff. "Screwed" was a stupid flick, "Undercover Brother" I hardly remember. The rest, I own.

Are you kidding? Screwed was awesome. "We kidnapped a turd."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.