What is the most superior race in Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
I know I shouldn't ask this in the versus forum but all my homeys are in this one.

jackstain
humans.

exanda kane
I say Zabrak, but human's good enough.

Darth_Nefarus
zabrak's don't have anything better than humans, just horns
I'd say humans because they're the most versatile

exanda kane
Zabrak have the mind capability. Humans are well rounded, but Zabrak are tough.

exanda kane
But as Human are probably the highest population in the SWverse that they probablyare the most superior.

Darth_Janus
Sith. True blooded Sith can tap the Darkside like Wilt Chamberlain can tap ass.

Darth Mantis
The sith and the aliens that created the star forge (Rakatan or something like that). The ancient ones, not the ones that cannot use the force...

Fishy
Ancient Rakatan were powerful...

But i'm going wit Hutts, they are fat ugly slow can't talk worth shit and still rule the crime sector in the universe...

They are the best

exanda kane
There's not a lot of them though are there?

Darth_Janus
Hutts did pretty much have the eldest intergalactic empire before the Republic came into being, making them the original top dog.

exanda kane
Watch about Infintie Empire? . . .

Darth_Janus
That's the Ratakans. They were very badass, but now they suck.

Darth Mantis
I wonder if there race has still survived to the time of the clone wars... The Rakatan...

truheretic
i could be wrong( i dont study this stuff) but arent the medchlorians directly linked to the forse? Id say theyre the strongest sine they can make any race Uber

Wanderer259
I don't know if bacteria can be properly labeled as a 'race'. At least a sentient one.

Darth_Janus
They can't. If we were to include nonsentient races with Force potential, this would get messy.

Fishy
So its official huts rule

Otaku_Sith
i don't think there's a superior race in the SW universe.

Fishy
Yes there is, like i said its the huts...

Fat ugly slow can't talk can't fight can't do anything and still rule the universe... I mean come on

Otaku_Sith
they don't rule the universe one strike with a lightsaber and bye bye the Hutts are gone

Fishy
Okay the crime sector of the universe, and well yeah one hit with a lightsaber and they are dead but the same goes for any other race. One hit with a lightsaber and you are dead

Darth_Janus
Until they invent a race made of Mandalorian ore.

Fishy
Cortosis would do fine too, but lets be honest here... Nobody is made of that stuff

Darth_Janus
Akks from Mace's home planet are well plated against even lightsaber attacks and are about as big as mid-sized elephants.

Fishy
But then a hutt that can't move can't talk can't eat without help comes along and offers somebody a few thousand credits to kill him and the thing is dead...

Sorry dude there is no messing with the Huts

Otaku_Sith
With one strike of a....i meant the whole Hutt race would be gone cuz ther like ten of them and they almost all live on tattooine.

Fishy
Where did you get that crap from?

there are a lot of hutts and they live everywhere... They used to have an Empire before the republic was founded... These guys are powerful you know

Otaku_Sith
yes,yes...Fishy is right...always.(not sarcastic)i found that out this morning.

Fishy
Woohoo smile I'm always right...

Actually I'm not, but really if you have to choose a race that is most succesful then it just has to be the Hutts, I mean seriously... They have got nothing that would make them powerful nothing working for them and they still manage to have all that power... Its incredible

jackstain
humans cmon, think about it.....

mace windu
sidious
vader
kenobi
exar kun
ulic qel droma
han solo
luke skywalker

those are a few....

Fishy
Yeah but all those humans can actually do things and they have to work to get things themselves.

Hutts on the other hand don't do anything and still have power

nolan lepaz
The Bothans are the superior race of Star Wars. I have no justification except for the fact they they are short and I'm short.

Vanquish
I'm with Janus on this one. True Siths have got to be the strongest. Jedi's come in all races, and many are very powerful. It took mass numbers of Jedi's to whipe out the Siths. If the Siths had more population, they would have ruled the galaxy forsure. Only reason they lost was because the Jedi were capable of ganging up on them like 5 or 10 to 1 to kill them off. But no doubt a Sith is stronger then a Human.

Naga Sadow
The Sith

mosh16137
vong own in battle but ewoks are cool

Darth_Janus
Meh. I hate the Vong. Organic technology and no Force at all? Just sounds totally out of place. Plus, organic technology should, by all common sense logic, suck. It'd be like Frankenstein versus Terminator.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Meh. I hate the Vong. Organic technology and no Force at all? Just sounds totally out of place. Plus, organic technology should, by all common sense logic, suck. It'd be like Frankenstein versus Terminator.

And then Jabba would show up order somebody else to kill them, that somebody would do it. Jabba would make millions and that somebody would be killed by another person making the hutts win once again

Naga Sadow
ye, ok fishy good points, but then, the huts arent those, who are killing, they cannot stand against an invasion of the sith, i dunno if any mercenaries are dumb enough to go aganst an army of powerfull sith masters... or even better, Naga Sadow just destroys their planet with a star...

Fishy
Well yeah you got a point there... I do realise almost every race is more powerful then them in strength and skill but I'm looking at the total picture here.

Almost everybody could beat a hutt in a one on one fight what am I saying everybody could, and thats what makes them so good. They have nothing working for them nothing at all and they still manage to become a feared and powerful race. I'm sorry but you just have to respect somebody like that

Vanquish
It isn't their race that is in power and feared, it is Jabba and his extended family that is feared isn't it? I mean when they say the Hutts are Gangsters, they don't actually mean every single member of that race. I'm pretty sure the only fat pieces of shit that are feared are in Jabba's bloodline. You can't single out one family blood line, and use them as a representative of the entire race.

Jabba is feared, but his race is just fat and ugly.

Bobafetty
Good one

Darth_Janus
Actually, you're wrong. Hutt society is very clearly outlinned in the Han Solo trilogy books by Crispin, and Hutts, though working as clans who rival one another for profit, are among the most shady and resourceful sentients in the galaxy, with more credits than you can shake a lightsaber at.

Vanquish
Oh, I stand corrected smile

But the Hutts are still much weaker then the Sith imo.

Darth_Janus
True, but they can afford better lawyers. lol

Fishy
I know they are weaker I won't argue that, they are weaker then most races... And if we were choosing most powerful race then i would definitly say Sith. But we are not, we are choosing the most superior race, that means looking at the total picture.

And the Hutts have absolutly nothing still they manage to survive and stay powerful

Obi-wan2005
the wookie...all they need is the force and they kick ass

Obi-wan2005
but the true sith died out a long time ago

Brotz
The Taung, maybe?

Captain REX
Well, the Taung became the Mandalorians, didn't they? confused

Cyric Blackstar
Whoa... some thread Necromancy going on here!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Legion_of_Maul
humans, zabrak, wookies, mandalorians, and um... trandoshians.

kentyboy
Yuuzhan Vong.

Darth Vious
I'd say Twi'Leks. They're more agile than Humans and have longer lifespans.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
ye, ok fishy good points, but then, the huts arent those, who are killing, they cannot stand against an invasion of the sith, i dunno if any mercenaries are dumb enough to go aganst an army of powerfull sith masters... or even better, Naga Sadow just destroys their planet with a star... idk boba fett, and other notorious bounty hunters would, and could. also, the black sun could step in and finish off the sith's rule.

mikester
i would have to say jawas

Legion_of_Maul
i would slap you in the face, because the jawas were run off of this website shortly after they defeated ewoks, and the jawoks fell apart. little did they know they would be defeated by maul and dooku fanboys...ahh, i remember that... then i left for a while and the antedwhatever they are called came and finished off all the revan fanboys, and then the numan era, i returend mere seconds after it ended.

MEDVOCK
Most superior race?

Nautolans... wink

Legion_of_Maul
i wonder why?

Sith Lord Windu
Humans, think about it. There everywhere and they are the most wel-rounded race of all.

Or the Rakatan, yeah thier infinite empire is dead now but imagine how long they kept it going and how many races they owned.

Hutts use thier money to hire bounty hunters, the best being boba, a human. They also suck.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
Humans, think about it. There everywhere and they are the most wel-rounded race of all.

Or the Rakatan, yeah thier infinite empire is dead now but imagine how long they kept it going and how many races they owned.

Hutts use thier money to hire bounty hunters, the best being boba, a human. They also suck.
But, as I pointed out, Twi'Leks are more agile than Humans (most of the SW strippers were Twi'Lek rather than Human, and any club is always going to hire the best dancers) and they have longer lifespans than Humans. (Bib Fortuna was at Jabba's side when Annie Skywalker was fixing up pods and was still at his side and not looking particularly old nearly 30 years later when Luke came knocking.)
Twi'Lek
http://www.cswu.cz/prequels/trailerb-pics/trailerb_91.jpg
32 years later:
http://starwarssource.net/GGOC/Images/TWI_TALK.GIF

Human
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/4/41/ObiPromoPoster.jpg/454px-ObiPromoPoster.jpg

32 years later:
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/d/da/Obi-WanANH.jpg

Pretty clear who's taken the years better...

Sith Lord Windu
Lifespan isn't everything.

Most hutts are on nal hutta and other planets away from the republic and empire in thier own system whereas Humans are everywhere.

Humans basically dominat the galaxy, Palpatine ruled the Empire and he was Human.The majority of Jedi are Human and the heros of Star Wars are Human (Luke Skywalker, Padme, Anakin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, Han Solo!)

Darth Acheous
im a zabrak so i win hahaha
but we're actually not the best
twi'leks are because they're
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

kamikz
- Warriors, Aayla.

"We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers" wink

MEDVOCK
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-have excellent vision (inluding low-light vision)
-flexibility thanks to unlimited vertebrae wink
-can sense emotion

kamikz
That's the pros, the cons then...

- Damn ugly.
- Tentacles could get irritating.

.......... stick out tongue

Darth Vious
Lifespan isn't everything.
Really? Personally, I'd've considered an extended lifespan to be an advantage as it would allow someone to learn more.

The majority of Jedi are Human and the heros of Star Wars are Human (Luke Skywalker, Padme, Anakin, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, Han Solo!)
I'd agree that the heros of Starwars were mostly Human (Yoda, Chewie, Artoo even *shudder* 3-PO were not Human. Nor were the *shudder* Ewoks* that WTF pwned Imperial Forces (Humans) ) but, as for the Jedi, the PT showed that there were many non-Human Jedi in the Order. The majority of the Council were non-Human.

Tangible God
That's 'cause the PT Council was multi-cultural.

In terms of the greatest accomplishments. Humans. Yes the Rakata ruled the galaxy for some 20 000 years, but since their all gone, they don't count for much.

Palpatine-Human. Conquered galaxy.
Vader-Human. Could've been twice as powerful as Palpatine.
Luke-Human/God. No need to explain.
Exar-Human. Shouldn't have to explain.
Revan-Human. Beloved and once overrated, but still pretty "up there."
Empire-Humans. Proven to be the most powerful and successful, albeit short-lived, force ever to have existed in the galaxy. All humans, one excpetion-Thrawn.
The primary Jedi that could successfully counter the Vong (who almost replaced humans as the best)-Human.

And yes, we all know Ragnos and the Ancient Sith could've wtfpwnd everyone, but: races that are extinct are obviously not superior, since they're... all dead.

True humans don't live that long, but when it comes to sheer numbers, and dispersity, humans beat out EVERYONE.

overlord
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-can sense emotion Plo Koon is one hundred times better, he looks like a burn victim, can freeze small creeks and can naturally shoot lightning out of his hands.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
-gangsters
-hot srippers
-warriors(aayla)

Nautolans:

-amphibious
-excellent swimmers
-can sense emotion

Yes, I think everyone here is forgetting about the VERTEBRAE!!! Hands down the most unstoppable force in the SW universe.

Happy Dance

Captain REX
I think Humans are the most superior because...

...they're ****ing everywhere.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Tangible God
That's 'cause the PT Council was multi-cultural.
It was, but not because of multicultural ethnic quotas. The Jedi on the Council were there for their merits, not to represent their species. In the versions of the Council seen in the PT, there were often two members of the same species present. If that was due to multicultural ethnic quotas, then there would only have been one of each species. By the same token, the Council at the end of RotS can hardly be used to illustrate Human superiority through their numbers, because Obi-Wan (and certainly Anakin) were only on the Council through plot necessity.
I still say Twi'leks are superior to Humans, given their longer lifespans, and noted agility (going back to my point about the majority of Alien Dancers being Twi'lek rather than Humans)

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Vious
It was, but not because of multicultural ethnic quotas. The Jedi on the Council were there for their merits, not to represent their species. In the versions of the Council seen in the PT, there were often two members of the same species present. If that was due to multicultural ethnic quotas, then there would only have been one of each species. By the same token, the Council at the end of RotS can hardly be used to illustrate Human superiority through their numbers, because Obi-Wan (and certainly Anakin) were only on the Council through plot necessity.
I still say Twi'leks are superior to Humans, given their longer lifespans, and noted agility (going back to my point about the majority of Alien Dancers being Twi'lek rather than Humans) I know. It was a joke.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Tangible God
I know. It was a joke.
Sorry, it didn't come over as one, so I took it as a literal comment...
PS Yes, Liberals Suck

Oshyki
Aing Tii
Unless anyone can bring anything new to the table, cause nothing on this thread seems to come close to this godlike race. They have force sensitive biotechnology that can bend space and travel through time. They're not entirely a peaceful race either as they kill slavers. It's only their preference for solitude that makes them so inactive within the franchise.

Emperordmb
Celestials.

Tondemonai
I'ma go with between the Pureblood Sith, the ancient Rakata (before the plague), or the Aing-Tii.

WildBantha88
Durges race.

Deadpool level regen.
Force level reaction speed
Insane physical strength
And sense like abilities

Other notable species.

Vong Rakatan, human, hutt, gree, sith, wookie, and this species whos name I forget, but they perceive time instead of space

Fated Xtasy
durge was human... no? he just got experimented on iirc

WildBantha88
No I'm pretty sure he is the last of an alien species that is just OP af

Aurbere
@Fated, He was Gen'dai.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Aurbere
@Fated, He was Gen'dai. thumb up

Raptor22
Id say humans overall. Killiks are pretty dangerous also, have been around for ever, and are superior to alot of species in alot of ways. There hive mind, rate of reproduction and ability to turn other species into joiners are very useful traits, tho they lack motivation and guidance.

Beniboybling
The Celestials (who appear to be just more intelligent humans) or the Ones I would think, if the latter counts as a species.

Emperordmb
The Ones are basically evolved Celestials.

Oshyki
The ones? Well, they do seem to fit the description, even though there's only 3 of them. But Anakin did put both the son and daughter on their arse in The Clone Wars. Also all their power relies entirely on the force. So I'm still gonna stick with the Aing Tii on this one.

Kurk
Evoks obviously

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Oshyki
The ones? Well, they do seem to fit the description, even though there's only 3 of them. But Anakin did put both the son and daughter on their arse in The Clone Wars.
And it's made clear than only Anakin could do such a thing. Stick him up against the two mightiest Aing Tii in such a state of Oneness, and they won't even be able to struggle against his power.

Also all their power relies entirely on the force. So I'm still gonna stick with the Aing Tii on this one.
The Aing Tii's technology is Force based as well. And I'm not sure how their power relying on the Force counts against them when all life depends on the Force for it's existence.

In any case, you said the Aing Tii had impressive technology, well the Ones designed the most powerful superweapon in the entire Galaxy.

I'm not seeing anything that makes the Aing Tii better than the Ones.

FreshestSlice
Humans are the only race that matters.

Oshyki
Ok true, Anakin was the "chosen one" so that was a bad example, but I don't think it's fair to compare 2 one's to 2 Aing Tii, as there's only 3 one's and the question was posed as most powerful 'race'. So a fairer comparison would be 2/3rds of their armada. Which is why Humans are a strong potential imo.

I'm interested in this super weapon of the ones. Do you have a reference for this? Cause I can't find one

Emperordmb
Ok true, Anakin was the "chosen one" so that was a bad example, but I don't think it's fair to compare 2 one's to 2 Aing Tii, as there's only 3 one's and the question was posed as most powerful 'race'. So a fairer comparison would be 2/3rds of their armada. Which is why Humans are a strong potential imo.

I'm interested in this super weapon of the ones. Do you have a reference for this? Cause I can't find one
Stick 2/3 of their armada against Anakin in that state and they won't be able to touch him though. And as far as impact goes, the Ones have maintained the balance of the force for at least hundreds of thousands of years. And they stopped Abeloth from destroying the Galaxy numerous times. They were also presumably responsible for the creation of the Correlian system.

Centerpoint Station.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Humans are the only race that matters.

thumb up

WildBantha88
Well if we are talking about influential race then the Gree were super important

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.