fave inuyasha character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
i was wondering...who is your favourite inuyasha character?...i'm not 100% sure if a thread like this has already been started...i checked and couldn't find any...so yea...personally, i like sango...crazy ninja who seeks revenge after her city was destroyed and her weapon is a giant boomerang...and kirara is adorable!...anyways...tell me who you like and why(if you want)...

shadow12
inuyasha because he is ill tempered

Reborn Again
Miroku, 'cause he's intelligent, powerful and creates comic relief by being a womanizer.

Ladyluck
haha that's true..i love miroku

TrAnCeDuO

i dont know if i have the energy in me anymore to own you n00bs anymore..

Phoenix Aska
Trance Duo just be polite and answer the question...

I like Sesshoumaru the most

taylor21
I agree...anywho i like kouga hes just cool...naraku cool simply because he's so delightfully evil....

TrAnCeDuO
theres no need for there to be another thread and theres no excuse for not reading the rules.

Phoenix Aska
well she's new...just give her a break

TrAnCeDuO
never! :P

as they say"if you give em an inch theyll gain a mile" or something.

Ladyluck
sad...i'm sorry...

TrAnCeDuO

dammit now your making me feel guilty sad

Ladyluck
i checked and didn't see any other ones of this topic...but i might have missed it/them...i tried...i'm sort of new to forums so yea...

Ladyluck
anyways...since it's already here...i'd still like to hear(or read) who everyone's fave inuyasha character is!...

snehin
my fav is sango cause shes pretty much the best charec in the show she's just awsome and she has the best wepon accordin to me tht is apart frm the the tetsusaiga

Beelzebuu
Mariku has the best line ever. "Would you like to bear my children?" I love the wind tunnle. Man, if I could do that...

Ladyluck
miroku and sango make the best couple!!big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.