ROTS scene no one knew about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChristianRocker
There is supposed to be a scene in ROTS that only GL and a few mombers on the crew had scene or knew about so has anybody got any info on that part of what it is so i can look out for it when i see it.

TheElectricFox
Look in your PM inbox for the answer.

eXSBass
Care to share it with all of us?

TheElectricFox
the last time it got posted people got mad even with using spoiler tags.

Ill PM you

eXSBass
Care to PM it to me please?!?

adamrubin
can someone also PM it to me as well

benskywalker88
Can someone pm me bout this secret scene that noone knos bout plz smile

Thanks

Ben-Kenobi
Can someone PM Me about it?

umraan
yeah me too!

Si2el
is it info or some kind of clip?

TheElectricFox
Someone who ive pm it to please continue to distribute it to members asking for it. Dont post it here on the boards directly because it pissed me off when i found it (and alot of others).

TO PEOPLE WHO GET IT. THIS IS LIKE THE MOST HARDCORE SPOILER/RUMOR FOR THE MOVIE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Lazerlike42
I would very much appreciate a pm or some kind of info too....

mephistodesigns
oooo ooooo ooooo somebody pm it to me and I'll continue to pass it around to those who ask.

spitweety
is this real or what ?? I don,t wanna know anything else, I know too much already....but if it's thrue that would be cool. so it is thrue that there is a hardcore spoiler scene that no one knew ?

Lazerlike42
I don't know cuz I haven't gotten any pms yet! sad eek!

Prod
somebody PM me...I dont think it is POSSIBLE to get spoiled anymore than I already am...seen practically half the movie with the clips we have...and read almost every review out there...so what is this secret scene???

Luetchyboy
send a pm this way too please, though i doubt its not something i have heard about already.

Prod
I read that somewhre....might have been a rumor...or real...whateva...I know that it is not in the movie...so nobody has to worry bout it...

mephistodesigns
okay, without naming anything here...this is being discussed in other threads openly... I honestly don't mean this to be rude, but is there any reason to believe this has any more credit to it than the other rumors of the same topic?

LightSaber_Part
um.........................................who really believes this. laughing out loud

mephistodesigns
exactly! lies....all lies! but keep it a secret....at least in this thread and not the other open thread about this which has openly discussed this "spoiler" and debunked the crap outta it!

good call LightSaber Part!

LightSaber_Part
Mums the wordshutup

bILLYgOAT
these threads

ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

star22
So, is there really a scene? If so, can someone PM me?

Darth MoonPIE
can anyone pm me please? big grin

mysterio69
secret scene, eh? can someone pm me? shifty

star22
Secrets. How mysterious.

astrofan428
Could I get a pm to see what is going on? big grin

I am good with secrets. Please.

kashmircat
curiousity killed the cat...but i'm dying to find out what this is. can someone chuck pm this way pls?

star22
Secrets are so much fun.
I think that the members involved are offline at the moment.

DeadStar
meh pm me with it as well too many people asking might as well just post it up and if people complain its there own fault.

star22
Agreed. Just post it.

DeadStar
and still nobody does... =p

Captain REX
I'm guessing that the big secret is non-existant. stick out tongue

sneeky_ninja
yah plz pm it to me too.

mephistodesigns
They're all just discussing whether or not Palps created Ani...they claim to know of a "secret scene" in the film that proves its true... first I've heard of their actually being a scene about this....but anyway, this is being discussed in a thread about Ani's father already so its not like its a big secret. Unless someone can post THE scene, its just another rumor.

ChristianRocker
thats the thing its a scret scene that only few people have seen but I know there is one. i will PM people if they want it so just post your name and i'll PM you what TheElectricFox sent to me.

mephistodesigns
if it contains actual video of the scene, pm it my way so I can see what is really goin' on here...

thechosenone738
could i get pm too i really need to know.lol

darth raziel
can someone pm me this plz

Ken Kenobi
Request threads are SOOOOOOO last season. diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.