Cassandra Nova vs. the New Avengers & the Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No preptime. Sans Sentry (until we see that he's at Thor's level and not "limitless)

Draco69
bump.

GalacticStorm
Cassandra Nova. Definitely. This woman can give the Xmen and the Imperial Guard a run for their money. These teams hav no telepaths as well and you need them to defeat Cassandra

GalacticStorm
Draco im new to forums ive always wondered what 'bump' means lol

Draco69
It literally bumps your thread to the top of the forum so it will be most likely read.

Draco69
bump....2

stormfront13
cannandranova, the other teams have no telepaths

Piedmon
Cyclops and Wolverine shut her down by themselves. Cassandra is going down.

Draco69
So? She beat the entire Imperial Guard.

She WANTED to be taken down. It was part of her plot to take over Xavier. It was all according to her plan.

Mider
Who is Cassandra Nova and what can She do?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Cassandra Nova. Definitely. This woman can give the Xmen and the Imperial Guard a run for their money.

Run for their money? She F*king made Gladiator piss in his pants. Literally! eek!

Draco69
She's Xavier's unborn twin sister. She has uber telepathy, telekinisis on Nate Grey's Level. She transformed the air around her into a suit capable of burning ALL the flesh of Wolverine's arm. She also has an incredible healing factor. She's very difficult to kill.

FieryBalrog
shes a telepath on par with Xaiver, with:

the ability to copy DNA (takes a looong time tho)
healing factor
the power to walk
superstrength in her "emotional energy" form

not to mention, shes very nasty with her telepathy- nothing like Xavier- and shes a brilliant planner who thinks of just about everything.

I mean, she slaughters Gladiator in two panels or so- just picks him up and mentally shreds him, while all the other Imperial Guards are on the floor mentally incapacitated.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Draco69
She's Xavier's unborn twin sister. She has uber telepathy, telekinisis on Nate Grey's Level. She transformed the air around her into a suit capable of burning ALL the flesh of Wolverine's arm. She also has an incredible healing factor. She's very difficult to kill.

she has TK? since when? confused

Draco69
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
she has TK? since when? confused

In an issue she was floating around like a wraith and she was tking a pen or something. So she obviously has some sort of TK.

FieryBalrog
In an issue she was floating around like a wraith and she was tking a pen or something. So she obviously has some sort of TK.

that wraith was the "emotional energy" of her true form. I'll look for the pen TKing... but the floatings something else smile

Draco69
I'm not talking about the ugly goo thing. I'm talking about her first battle with the X-Men. After she burned the flesh off Wolvie's arm she was floating around.

FieryBalrog
I'm not talking about the ugly goo thing. I'm talking about her first battle with the X-Men. After she burned the flesh off Wolvie's arm she was floating around.

oh.. yeah. And she seems to phase through the wall too. That might have been a telepathic projection though. I dont know.

Draco69
Grant Morrison's writing can be very confusing sometimes. I don't think it was a telepathic projection because she ended up in the Cerebro room after she phased through the wall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.