napolean question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imtheonlyme
do you remember, I'm pretty sure Napolean dynamite played the song 'time after time' during the prom scene, when Napolean & Deb were dacing..but I'm not sure.. did they? smile

Cinemaddiction
Yyyyyyyyeah.

hayden's minx
I believe so.

Morning_Glory
i think that was the song they were dancing too..

I loved Deb's big poofy sleeves

hayden's minx
80s throwback fashion shiz!
Actually ...the pointis that Idaho have onlt just got the 80s fashion ... scrap that throwback thing.

I'm considering getting some poofy sleeves myself!

Morning_Glory
i thought that movie didnt really have a "date" cause they played Backstreet Boys music ... you know when Haillie Duff's character was doing her dance thing at the end..???

hayden's minx
Yeah, it's basedin modernish times - but the original script was drafted late 90s, so if they kept that theme - then late 90s. The fact that everything is a little dated in the film is reference to Idaho being full of things stuck in the 80s. I love the 80s Jock hair.

Curl_Up&Dye
lol yeah it was time after time.... that song was also used in a ton of movies "romy and Michelle's high school reunion" (another movie scripted in the 90's)

Cinemaddiction
Already, question answered. You cats can discuss the actual movie in the "Napoleon Dynamite" movie thre. Lord knows that thing needs to be resurrected.

GOSH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.