Darkseid vs Hulk + Juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Pre-Crisis Darkseid

VS

Savage Hulk
&
Classic Juggernaut

Who wins?

Draco69
Pre-Crisis? Darkseid.

colossus17
pre crisis....darkside...was powerful as hell...even PC superman was scared of him.....i guess in terms of power he could be slightly less powerful then galactus?...

leonidas
i've never been completely clear on the difference between precrisis darkseid and postcrisis darkseid. i've only read a couple of kirby's new gods, but never really noticed a substantial difference. anyone care to elaborate a little? i mean what specifically could he do that he can no longer do?

JWangSDC
I think of alot of it is that Pre-crisis Superman was scared of him...and Darkseid broke PC supes' arm without any problem. Pre-crisis shouldn't count for anything...it's utterly inconsistent.

Originally posted by leonidas
i've never been completely clear on the difference between precrisis darkseid and postcrisis darkseid. i've only read a couple of kirby's new gods, but never really noticed a substantial difference. anyone care to elaborate a little? i mean what specifically could he do that he can no longer do?

colossus17
that is true....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I think of alot of it is that Pre-crisis Superman was scared of him...and Darkseid broke PC supes' arm without any problem. Pre-crisis shouldn't count for anything...it's utterly inconsistent.

Pre-crisis Superman is worshipped on this board. As you said, he was more inconsistent than post-crisis Superman, and that doesn't really count for much. I have seen him move planets and the like, but aside from that, I haven't seen him do anything so ridiculously powerful. The ret-conn was seemingly intended to add depth to the characters, and in turn, increase comicbook sales, rather than power them down.

For some reason, everyone thinks that 'pre-crisis' is a synonymous to 'unbeatable.' I can't say that I've seen even the slightest change in Darkseid's character, or a remote decrease in power.

From what I've seen, Darkseid is afraid of Superman. Every fight they've had ends with Darkseid using the Omega Beams to no effect, the scurrying into a portal with his flunkies.

But on topic, the Omega Effect might work on Hulk, but I doubt it would work on Juggernaut.

Beyonder
Pre-Crisis Darkseid. In a cross over, he mind controled Darkseid Phoenix. By the end, Phoenix broke free and threw him into the Source Wall.

While controlling 3 billion Daxamites, he took on two Kryptonians powered by Highfather. He also punked Pre-Crisis Mordru.

Mider
Post-Crisis Darkseid is a joke i mean The New gods get there power from the source wall shouldnt they be as powerful as any other pantheion and yet there just metahumans who are worshiped as gods its really sad anyway Pre-crisis Darkseid supposidly was equal to power to Galactus but if im wrong He was at least equal to Odin and Zues or just a little bit above He could blow up whole planets with the Omega Force so yeah He was what He is supposed to be a dark god of malevolance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.