Do You Exercise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I do! I try to keep myself fit and trim. And muscular. smokin'

SlipknoT
never

Fearnix
i used to about 3 years ago but i stoped sad
now i'm doing it again.

Fionnuala
Yes..I ride and walk..

BackFire
Yeah.

I do my exercise stationary bike every day for 25 minutes, and lift weights three times a week, nothing major, just to keep myself in some kind of half decent shape.

SnakeEyes
I road my bike for 3 hours today and do 800 crunchers/situps per day.. plus a harcore P.E. class. So, yes I do.

Big Evil
High impact aerobics atleast two hours a day and some strength training. smokin'

Fionnuala
UMMM!!...smell the testosterone..

Lord_Andres
Ya I love it, I run ALOT I'm trying to be in superb shape for next years nation marathoon! also I love to okay soccer, basicly I love all fysical challenging stuff

Morning_Glory
I walk 5 days a week -45mins- and do yoga 2 or 3 times a week for about 15 mins... erm

dark1365
Yep. Rollerblading and weights.

theGTR
i play soccer everyday. and if i don't i'm burning the calories or fat in 1 way or another

TrAnCeDuO
i use two 10 pound weights and do aerobics with em. also i do katana training every saturday or so but i stopped since the sofa chair incident.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Bugger all big grin

Well that used to be true, untill my girlfriend started complaining
"Your gettin fat!!!"
"Wit?!?!"
"You need to lose wieght"

And now i do crunchies/sit ups and some wieghts, most days.

Morning_Glory
never learned to rollerblade... wish i knew how

chelsea17
Yeah. I exercise every day

charlit
quite alot yea....we have a gym at home so i use that and some times my mum makes me do yogalates with her...

dark1365
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
never learned to rollerblade... wish i knew how
Skating on ice is more fun, more smooth.

Myth
Most everybody does 'something' that they would consider exercise. You should have been more specific by putting hours per week.

misha
excersise ... me?

hysterical

ha!

§pearhead
I do enough exercise confused There's no fat on me...

Yea, the amount of hours a week would've been a good idea erm

misha
my excersise is walking to and from the bus stop ..... and walking up and down the stairs to get food stick out tongue

i dont gain weight anyway ... dont need to excersise messed

Mist
i voted the last oneembarrasment laughing

misha
same stick out tongue

Mist
who else voted the last one?confused

Piggle Humsy
Me!wavey

I suffer from Depression so I find it hard to get motivated..but occaisonally I exercise.. well by exercise I mean I dance around the house like a crazy person... dance

silver_tears
Not nearly enough embarrasment

TX!
i think i do enough...i do mostly push-ups and sit-ups and also calve lifts but i need to do more cardiac excersise though

Jackie Malfoy
Yea gym and running around the house when I am not online!jm

wuTa
that i do...i lift at least 3 days a week...and when i lift i go hardcore...i try and do cardio 5 days a week....run 2 to 4 miles if i'm running with my friends/workout buddies than after we run, we'll run up and down this huge hill 5 times over and back than 5 times over and back backwards (those are the worst)....if i'm running by myself than i'm normally at the track which means i'll run 4 miles than do 7 100 yard sprints than run the bleachers 7 or 8 time than jumprope than ab work....i'm gonna hit the weights harder this month, and i just cut out carbs past 8 pm...my body fat is between 7-9%...my goal is to get it down to 3 within the month...i'll probaly post before and after pics in this thread when i get bored

wuTa
did anyone hear that?....its sounds like..........GUNS!!!!!

Maya Zurak
I try ^^

sexylexy32
I try to exercise and run everyday but sometimes its very hard for me to get myself to do it .

theReject
Yup, I exercise...sometimes. Pilates rules!

TheAnimal
weights cardio jump rope and i jog 6 miles a day.

cindy8219
Yes, I mostly excercise in my house though. I do as many crunches as I can muster and push ups only a few. I also walk for 30 min my treadmill.

LordKerrigor
i exercise for about 20 hours a week

Clovie
voted for last option stick out tongue

but i do exercise happy
i have a sport class = valleyball training or gym once a week
plus i'm walking a lot.

Sar
I keep telling myself ill try but i never get round to it

a1hsauce
i do a couple crunches and sit ups before I take a shower

wuTa
POWER!!!!!....seriously people i'm becoming waaaaaaaay to powerful

Ken Kenobi
I don't exercise like I should.

I do a shit load at work that helps me keep in shape.

Since starting work there I've lost about 20 lbs.

Electrocat
I'm a very muscular woman... lol.

this is my downfall smokin'

wuTa
oh man...i seen this chick at the gym last week that was muscular...and i'm not talking rip..i'm talking thick muscles

Electrocat
geez... no I don't mean very muscular...

Fit. But Im starting to get a sixpack.

Baylin
I like to keep my self reasonably well toned. flex

(makes for a much better sex life too... wink )

wuTa
i like to keep myself unreasonably powerful.......POWER!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.