"light" Foods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
They all suck, Give me my fattening and tasty normal food anyday.

Deano
i agree
i tryed laying off the fatty foods but i only lasted 20 minutes

Uneeklyconfused
what does 'light'mean any way !!! ?

the more 'light' food you eat the hungrier you are !!!

Big Evil
I eat fat-free cheese and lots of "light" stuff. Hell if I didn't drink diet cola that would be all my kilocalories for the day and then some. I drink 6-liters a day.

That's 2,400 compared to 96.

You'd be suprised at what cutting sugar can do, fats are not unhealthy. Your brain is composed mostly of unsaturated fats. I want to become a nutrionist so I will tell you the truth: The best lifestyle would be a low-carb one. (The less carbs the better, do what you feel comfertable with.)

Even as a vegetarian I low-carb. Well a better term would be low-glycemic.. It's not quite as good as a real low-carb diet for my health but I'm a vegetarian out of compassion, not health.

dark1365
Originally posted by SlipknoT
They all suck, Give me my fattening and tasty normal food anyday.
Amen brutha.

Morning_Glory
dont you mean " LITE" not light as in a light bulb lightbulb

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
what does 'light'mean any way !!! ?

the more 'light' food you eat the hungrier you are !!!

Light on nutrition..heavy on additives cool

dark1365
Which is precisely the opposite of light. stick out tongue

sexylexy32
Light or fat free stuff is the grossest stuff in the world,eat what you want but in moderation

IceWithin
I like normal food alot like beef and pork, etc.
but I love salad too... I usually order salads in restaurants... and salmon, I love salmon drool

silver_tears
Originally posted by Big Evil

You'd be suprised at what cutting sugar can do, fats are not unhealthy. Your brain is composed mostly of unsaturated fats. I want to become a nutrionist so I will tell you the truth: The best lifestyle would be a low-carb one. (The less carbs the better, do what you feel comfertable with.)

Even as a vegetarian I low-carb. Well a better term would be low-glycemic.. It's not quite as good as a real low-carb diet for my health but I'm a vegetarian out of compassion, not health.

You are quite wrong What the f**k?
Most carbs are quite needed for your body, you shouldn't do low carb, do low processed sugar, it's the sugary foods that cause weight gain and are unhealthy.

Carbohydrates are the main energy source for the body, they also include fiber, a carb which has no weight gain possibilities because it is absorbed into the body. Not to mention some of the healthiest foods in the world are comprised of mostly carbs, starches and fruit sugars are carbs. Complex carbs, starches and fiber are best for you though, like grains and such.

People on Atkins who cut out carbs majorly suffer many problems because of it.

The best diet to consider is a low-glycemic one, that's compromised of food which won't alter your blood sugar levels as such and takes longer to digest thus making your body burn it off. yes

Maynard-is-god
screw healthyness......bring my fries......and another #7...JUST MAYO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.