Sage's technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
could someone help me out?

Sage's sunglasses obviously give her a link to the internet, but where does her digital laptop/computer thing come from????

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

Angeroo
I would say that she uses her glasses a project the holographic image then she can see what she's doing smile

SlayerChick1188
thanks, Angeroo big grinAre you sure?

Is any 100% sure what the hologram is exactly?

Angeroo
no mate i can never be sure these guys could say its a holographic projection through the pores of her skin thats the sorta thing these guys can say man i wish i could work in that office! lol

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud

manjaro
It is a holographic laptop that allows her to infiltrate any info stored on any computer anywhere. It emits from the glasses themselves because if you remember, Storm, Emma Frost, and few other Xtreme Xmen all have a pair that they use for communication and they work just the same. so it's safe to assume that they dont come from her skin. also they have been shown to project images of blueprints, building schematics, ion trails, psionic residue,heat trails, discern the strengths and weaknesses of objects and people, and lastly, switch into different modes of the electromagnetic spectrum.(infared, x-ray, ultraviolet, etc.). Basically, these glasses are a giant data base that is able to cross reference info on any subject one could possibly imagine( I mean literally any subject). That, coupled with one of her innate mutant abilities to store and analyze data like a living computer puts her on equal footing with any "conventional" telepath when it comes to gathering information. Most importantly, she continually inputs new info on her "holo"laptop so her database can grow increasingly.Sage is listed as a cyberpath, which basically means she's a limited telepathic when it comes to pople, but with computers and all sorts of cybernetic technology she's basically like Prof. X

SlayerChick1188
WOW eek! THANKS MANJARO!!! Happy Dance Thats a great explanation!

flavinho

SlayerChick1188
lol hey falvinho! big grin

flavinho
big grin

SlayerChick1188
your sig is wrong sad his name is PINKIE! Happy Dance KNARF!

Paola
laughing out loud

from X-Treme X-Men #44..........

kohl
:>

flavinho
i know, the quote is wrong too, but i just translated what they say in Brazil....

SlayerChick1188
big grin awesome pic Paola big grin

SlayerChick1188
ah, i see wink big grin

Maelstrom
Sage is a cyberpath or a living computer brain. She is never doing what she is just doing. She multi-tasks like you would assume an ambidextrous person could do with their hands. She can't read minds but she can find avenues to attain different results to the same solution, making her more effective than an accident.

SlayerChick1188
awesome big grin thanks

Paola
she was serving the Bogan guy, right?

SlayerChick1188
I think so, Paola...I know Elias Bogan gave her the tattoos she has now...

kohl
according to x-treme x-men #22 sage once stole something that was very valuable to bogan. he gave her the tattoos as punishment--sort of like branding her. sage tells bishop that what she took was actually emma frost.

SlayerChick1188
OH! That's right, she stole emma frost from him! Sage saved her... I remember now!

Paola
cool!!

Maelstrom
Who is this bogan dude and if he gave her her tattoos and who they found was Rachel, who also was branded on the face, is he connected to alternate realities, such as the one Rachel came form?

iceboy27
iceman is a original x-men but at the beginning her could only make snow and turned into snow and he has pretty much been in all of the x-men series also he is my faavurite x-men every.

Paola
all I know about Bogan dude is: he's a mutant hater big grin......... embarrasment *goes read her comics sadwalk*

Maelstrom
i bet he's a robot

SlayerChick1188
yes! that must be it! he's a ROBOT!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Maelstrom
did anyone read that issue of x-men when Tessa was with the black king and the hellfire culb had to team up with the x-men to beat Nimrod. Its the issue where harry lealand "the bishop" dies. Nimrod reverses the black kings polar attraction sending him into orbit and lealand who could increase an objects mass, counters the reversal by drawing the kings mass to earth, landing him on nimrod. It is an excellent moment of Sage standing in the battle field, assessing ways to engage the threat.

kohl
she is quite awesome.

Paola
From Comics Continuum:

UNCANNY X-MEN #446

Written by Chris Claremont, art and cover by Alan Davis.

"The End of History," part 3 of 4. The Fury -- an alien cybernetic lifeform that's indestructible, unpredictable and infinitely adaptable. How will Wolverine, Storm and Nightcrawler cope when it turns their own teammate, Sage, against them?

32 pages, $2.25.

kohl
hm. interesting. with alan davis to boot. now this will be good art.

Mana4X2
From Mana

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Sage/Sage3.bmp

2 This one we have all seen by now I think but it is just sooooo good!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Sage/Sage1.jpg

platformskater
here's a little pic of sage i fixed up, nothing spectacular but its sage nontheless smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.