On Wings, I Fly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548

genius
Tis very interesting.
Keep writing! big grin

fantasygirl
Cool story!! I would like to know more1

misslilsweetie
keep going pls!

hotsauce6548

DanZeke25
Good story.. keep going.

fantasygirl
I like it!!!!!!!!!1

raenef
great details!
love the story so far!

Trickster
I think it's really good too!

fantasygirl
Hope u write more!!!

keiji
more?

hotsauce6548
Soon. I wrote the fourth chapter, totally hated it, so I am re-writing it.

Sorry about the wait! embarrasment

keiji
yeah!!!!!!!!
more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantasygirl
MOre!!!!!

keiji
more?

fantasygirl
Oh yeah, by the way, u have a really excellent title!! That's y i clicked on it. It's a very attractive name!

hotsauce6548
Thanks! Once again, sorry for the wait. Fourth chapter is almost finished. I should have it revised and up by Monday at the latest! smile

keiji
yeah! more! love the title too!

hotsauce6548

keiji
how do you sit with wings??????

hotsauce6548
Um... he doesn't have them. He doesn't know what happened to him, but he had that sensation again and when he looked, they were gone!

Did you read the chapter?

keiji
sorry i was confused....

Nataku8188
Style seems a lot like C.S. Lewis.

Better than the Harry Potter crap everyone else posts. If you really wanted I don't doubt you could find a publisher, probably for middle school aged kids. I doubt anyone in high-school would read this, then again, high-school kids don't read much anyways.

keiji
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Style seems a lot like C.S. Lewis.

Better than the Harry Potter crap everyone else posts. If you really wanted I don't doubt you could find a publisher, probably for middle school aged kids. I doubt anyone in high-school would read this, then again, high-school kids don't read much anyways.
hey! i beg to differ!
HP and Narnia are good in their own ways. JRR Tolkien is the best.
i'm in HS and i read alot, as do my friends.

yes. you should get it published. it is a wonderful tale about a grand adventure.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by keiji
hey! i beg to differ!
HP and Narnia are good in their own ways. JRR Tolkien is the best.
i'm in HS and i read alot, as do my friends.

yes. you should get it published. it is a wonderful tale about a grand adventure.

Narnia isn't all Lewis has published. Tolkien is FAR from the best. You need to get out and read more authors who aren't famous. I'm in HS and only like one out of every 30 kids reads for enjoyment.

keiji
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Narnia isn't all Lewis has published. Tolkien is FAR from the best. You need to get out and read more authors who aren't famous. I'm in HS and only like one out of every 30 kids reads for enjoyment.
shakespear is good. every book is good in it's own way.

hotsauce6548
Wow, thank you guys for saying I should get this published! eek!

That's really cool, seeing as I'm only fourteen... yes

Nataku8188
Originally posted by keiji
shakespear is good. every book is good in it's own way.

For the love of god, spell his name correctly; Shakespeare. Shakespeare is really overrated, just like Tolkien, just like King, like a lot of Weis/Hickman stuff. Some of the best writers I know of only write adaptions of things, movies, games, shows, etc. It's not just the ability to come up with a compelling story, it's also in the ability to tell the story. To me, that is the fundamental part of being a writer, conveying the tale to your audience in such a manner that it is enjoyable and understandable. That is something Tolkien did not do, nor did he even try. He didn't write LotR to be published, he wrote it for the hell of it, and it happened to get published. The Hobbit is a much better story, as far as I'm concerned.

keiji
the dune series is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.