Alan Scott vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alan Scott (Sentinel)

VS

Hal Jordan

In the Battle of the 2 most powerful Green Lantern's, who wins?

nigel45
I'm guessing Hal.

dawsey28
Does Sentinel still have that weakness to wood? If he does then Hal Jordan wins.

armandovalles
When did Sentinel have a weakness to wood?

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
When did Sentinel have a weakness to wood?

I believe its always been that way.

Its a tough battle, but just off pure veteranship, Sentinel wins 6/10 imo.

Hasnt he beat Hal before? I may have to look into that.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by jrodslam

Hasnt he beat Hal before? I may have to look into that. Well after your showing in the GL/Surfer thread your just the man for the job.

jrodslam
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well after your showing in the GL/Surfer thread your just the man for the job.

big grin Thanks Pal. I try.

manjaro
i am tempted to say sentinel cuz alan's energy is pure mystical power. aka magic. if you all know alan's daughter jade. who is a memebr of the current outsiders, she tried her contructs on Sabbac and he easily broke them for him being pure magic counteracts such energies. that being said. both hal and alan probably has a weakness aginst magic but since hal's ring is more advnaced Oan techonlogy mixed with magic he would likely be more suseptable to mystcal attacks......... or hal could just uproot a tree and smack him aroun with it. who knows...tie maybe

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jrodslam

Hasnt he beat Hal before? I may have to look into that.

Please do. The Hal fanboy-ism on this forum is a bit annoying...like no other GL is worth crap. An Alan-over-Hal victory would help to shut them the heck up.

Go Alan! Not sure if he'd win but I'd be rooting for him.

-DM

WindDancer
Hal takes this one with a clear punch. I have respect for Alan but no way he can beat Hal. Alan doesn't have the will power like Hal. Plus Hal has gone through a lot. No contest Hal wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.