What the hell is my purpose in life!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Just depressed at the moment and decided to make a thread,about my purpose in life,its a question ive been asking for years,does anyone know?

KidRock
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Just depressed at the moment and decided to make a thread,about my purpose in life,its a question ive been asking for years,does anyone know?

How would we know your purpose in life?

GCG
......when we dont even know our purpose

Mist
your purpose was to rule the universe, but i have swiftly and cruelly taken that dream away from youevil face

GCG
Call !

Gen. Grevious
Thanks Mist,you can always make me feel better.

Gen. Grevious
When im depressed i ask that question? thought it would be fun to see peoples reaction.

misha
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
well because we dont know you we cant really say messed
tbh i dont believe in purposes for life.
just to have a family (if you want) and raise them..what your children grow touched

Gen. Grevious
Yeah,maybe i just think there maybe more.

misha
well sure, if you believe in that kinda stuff!

what are you good at?

silver_tears
I get like that alot embarrasment

Ladyluck
...there is no purpose in life...for anyone...

misha
you shouldnt say that ..... especially when someone is feeling down confused

silver_tears
I think I'm bi-polar What the f**k?

§pearhead
Greivous, you're not alone.

I've been doing a bit of soulsearching myself as of late...trying to figure out what the 'point' of anything is.

Haven't made too much progress yet.

misha

Ladyluck
but it's true.....ok fine.....your purpose is to live a long, fulfilled, happy life with lots of friends and family! it is to live life to the fullest and enjoy being alive!...better?

silver_tears
like one minute I'm really happy, and the next completely depressed, but I have a meditation technique that lets me right the wrong smile

misha
Originally posted by Ladyluck
but it's true.....ok fine.....your purpose is to live a long, fulfilled, happy life with lots of friends and family! it is to live life to the fullest and enjoy being alive!...better?
i dont think sarcasm is going to help either

Ladyluck
hey...at least i tried...

Ladyluck
i'm not a liar so it's hard...

§pearhead
Originally posted by misha
does there need to be a point to life? confused embarrasment

Of course not big grin

except, sometimes when I'm down, I start thinking, and "what's the point?" almost always comes up erm

misha

§pearhead
Well dur...but tell that to me when I'm feeling that way, and my response would probably be big deal stick out tongue

misha
*doesnt know what do say* bag

silver_tears
have you never gone through that?

§pearhead
All too often sad

misha
me?
never gone through depression?
laughing

*cough* no expression trust me ....... i have.....or am?

-Funky Punk-
ya same 4 me when i am sad or sumptin i just come up with whats the poit of life or whats the poit of blah blah.. u get the pic.

silver_tears
It's not really depression in my way, just restlessness and feeling useless erm

It's things like that which drive me to volunteer on the whim, give away all my stuffed toys, or cut my hair to be like 6 inches long at times embarrasment

misha
all im saying is that ive been there ... and perhaps worse bag

you've cut your hair that short? cry

GCG
GROUP HUG ; GROUP HUG

group

silver_tears
Not recently, like 2 years ago, it was short and I used to wear it all like messed up and stuff

misha
bet it looked hot flirt1

§pearhead
messed up does stick out tongue

silver_tears
I like the tousled sex hair look yes
Especially now with my longer hair wink and anyways I think guys prefer to run their hands through longer hair stick out tongue

§pearhead
t'is true stick out tongue

misha
i prefer longer hair ... but i think i might shave it off one day for cancer big grin

silver_tears
If I had really really long hair I'd cut it short for that, cept it shames me to admit it, but I'm too vain to shave it all off bag

silver_tears

misha
i dont know if i'll do it.
i mean i love long hair...i really want to do it, you know, i love doing stuff like that (not shaving my head, helping people out and stuff) ... but i'd hate the stages it went through you know...the bob etc erm
maybe next year ... we'll see!

§pearhead
Originally posted by silver_tears
If I had really really long hair I'd cut it short for that, cept it shames me to admit it, but I'm too vain to shave it all off bag

Nothing to be ashamed of stick out tongue

I can't think of too many people who would messed

silver_tears
well good luck with all that thumb up

misha
i want to do it now cry
but its too late messed
i have to wait about a year!

im really pumped atm eek!

silver_tears

misha
who cares how you look messed

§pearhead
"if"? sad

silver_tears

it's the vanity, deadly sin is right bag

well like some people have a very defined face, if I cut my hair that short, it looks pudgy embarrasment

Mist
i dont know if i'll do it.
i mean i love long hair...i really want to do it, you know, i love doing stuff like that (not shaving my head, helping people out and stuff) ... but i'd hate the stages it went through you know...the bob etc erm
maybe next year ... we'll see!

it would make no difference to how good you already lookhug

§pearhead

Everyone really erm

misha
Originally posted by silver_tears
it's the vanity, deadly sin is right bag

well like some people have a very defined face, if I cut my hair that short, it looks pudgy embarrasment
vanity .... such an ugly word cry

Originally posted by Mist
it would make no difference to how good you already lookhug
embarrasment
i wouldnt care anyway

silver_tears
it's true though, everyone sins in that way stick out tongue

misha

Darth Mantis
Your purpose in life is what you choose to do in life...

misha
true yes

Gen. Grevious
Thanks guys your making me feel better,Your all good people!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.