Luminara vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
A pain the sith are... Train the jedi must...

Darth_Janus
Hm. Kit Fisto is a better fighter, though I imagine Luminara has a better command of the Force. Having read books featuring both of them, I found Kit to be the better duellist. He wins...

SithKiller
The force can be a deciding factor over saber dueling .......? hmmm

Darth Mantis
Very intresting, intresting indeed....

Darth_Janus
Well, it does factor into preparing a battle ground as you fight. Luminara is no slouch in lightsaber combat. She could fend of Kit long enough to device a Force-aided plan.

SithKiller
Im thinking of the simple battle of Darth Maul and Obi-wan force push almost caused the demise of obi-wan.....simple but direct for the surroundings.....of course then Obi - Wan used the force and surroundings (Qui-Gons saber force pull to get it) plus level headedness to use element of suprise and not give away his thoughts...to slice maul in two....so Im thinking who is the most level headed? And can rely more on the force more than the other rather than just technique.....something along these lines anyway....still thinking though...damn it hurts to think..lol

masterkit
Kit

Darth_Janus
I've reconsidered. Luminara is a Form III practitioner, who naturally has a better defense. Kit is a Form I practitioner. His form limits style, and he is weaker than Obi-Wan, who was Luminara's peer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.