Fantastic 4 vs Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Human Torch
The Thing

vs

Spider-Man
Wolverine
Ghost Rider
The Hulk

Big Evil
Obviously the replacment Fantastic Four, that's a given..

who?-kid
Hm I don't know, I think it's pretty even. Don't forget the original FF are much more used to work as a team than the other FF.

whobdamandog
If Richards has time to make a plan..then they can take it. If its a Random Battle then they're screwed...

JRW
not really the regular FF can beat and of them by themselves besides the hulk he is the only one they would have to team up on which they would n then theyd win'

armandovalles
Mr. Fantastic can wrap around Wolvie and Spidey while Johnny and Ben take out Hulk and Sue takes out GR. Then its Ben, Sue, Reed and Johnny against Wolvie and Spidey. Wolvie gets taken out in one punch by Thing while Sue holds him in place, then the same thing happens to Spidey. Original F4 win, pretty easily too since they have Sue who's extremely powerful.

Scoobless
how exactly would Sue take out Ghost-Rider?

who?-kid
I first thought the original FF were the kick-ass team here, but then again, Hulk alone can and will give the FF much trouble.

Throw in Spider-Man, Wolverine and Ghostrider and the original FF can have a "situation they can't handle."

kgkg
I think Hulk alone can take FF without Prep time

Wynndar
the new FF had Grey Hulk...regardless its not the individual power of each FF member that makes them so great, its having Reed Richards intelligence behind them along with their ability to work as a team and their sense of family.

spidermonkey
Hulk can take on the original Fantastic 4 by himself?

GGgrievous725
if no one stops him and turns him back probably he keeps getting stronger as the fight goes

BENITO
The New FF

dawsey28
Yeah, I think the new FF would win.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by dawsey28

BUSTER1
how the battle goes depends on which incarnation of Hulk is in team 2. If its Grey then the fight is even, but any other incarnation then it goes to team 2

darth hobbit
Originally posted by Scoobless
how exactly would Sue take out Ghost-Rider? Simple. She can't!

Tony Stark
This is a rather easy victory the original 4... they go and engage the impostors... Sue shields herself,Reed and Ben Johnny goes nova... Spiderman is dead...Wolvie and grey HULK are burned and semi out of commission not fully but their down to no more than 20% of their norm... GH is virtually unaffected. Sue then raises puts her shield on HULK to take him out of the fight for a while... Reed raps up Wolvie so now he's out of the fight too... Torch now takes takes on GH "cat and mouse"... Ben goes to KO Wolvie whom is still obviously f'd up by the nova and Ben takes him out with a couple haymakers. Sue then pops HULK's brain or lungs or heart he's now out. Now it's all 4 of them against GH and he rides away with his fire between his legs.

smart

An pretty easy fight for the "TRUE" FF4

Nod
Originally posted by Tony Stark
This is a rather easy victory the original 4... they go and engage the impostors... Sue shields herself,Reed and Ben Johnny goes nova... Spiderman is dead...Wolvie and grey HULK are burned and semi out of commission not fully but their down to no more than 20% of their norm... GH is virtually unaffected. Sue then raises puts her shield on HULK to take him out of the fight for a while... Reed raps up Wolvie so now he's out of the fight too... Torch now takes takes on GH "cat and mouse"... Ben goes to KO Wolvie whom is still obviously f'd up by the nova and Ben takes him out with a couple haymakers. Sue then pops HULK's brain or lungs or heart he's now out. Now it's all 4 of them against GH and he rides away with his fire between his legs.

smart

An pretty easy fight for the "TRUE" FF4 no expression

Thorion
Hulk solos this. I honestly can't think of a weaker team then the original FF. I mean, Vision soloed them.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Thorion
Hulk solos this. I honestly can't think of a weaker team then the original FF. I mean, Vision soloed them.

Bah... This isn't The x-men... Grey HULK isn't soloing The FF. Ben's went through most of The Avengers at the same time by himself.

Originional doesn't mean 1960's FF it means 2000 FF...Just so we're clear.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by whobdamandog
If Richards has time to make a plan..then they can take it. If its a Random Battle then they're screwed...

I'll go with that. Because the FF are trained to function as a team, they might take it with prep. Otherwise, they are too outgunned.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Thorion
I honestly can't think of a weaker team then the original FF. no expression

redhotrash
this ones been done to death on the KMC boards, at least 2 other times that I can remember. Anyhow, the new team takes in my opinion. Ghost Rider can use his penace stare to take Invisible Woman out of the fight right away. Hell Ghost Rider can give the entire team trouble by himself. Wolverine and the Hulk have both served the Thing a firm beating before, and Im sure Spider-man would do the same, as he accels at fighting guys like Ben. Assuming Ghost Rider cant use the stare on Sue, he could still entangle Torch with the chain and burn Reed and Ben with Hellfire. Come to think of it, I wouldnt be surprised if Hellfire worked on Johnny as well. Dont let the movie fool you, Ghost Rider is a beast.

cmack
hulk can solo the fantastic four, so giving him help would be enough

redhotrash
This is one of the weaker Hulk variations, so I dont think he'd solo it. Giving him 3 teammates would do it though.

spidey-dude
hulk solo wins

redhotrash
Bleh, this isnt the WWH version! This one doesnt have gamma powered PIS backing him up. Torch's strongest blasts werent enough to burn off WWH's pants... Well damn it he'd burn off Prof. Hulk or Grey Hulks pants! The old FF vs Hulk fights usually came down to Thing vs Hulk because thats what the fans wanted to see. Working as a team, the FF wouldve likely beaten him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by redhotrash
Bleh, this isnt the WWH version! This one doesnt have gamma powered PIS backing him up. Torch's strongest blasts werent enough to burn off WWH's pants... Well damn it he'd burn off Prof. Hulk or Grey Hulks pants! The old FF vs Hulk fights usually came down to Thing vs Hulk because thats what the fans wanted to see. Working as a team, the FF wouldve likely beaten him. then thread starter needs to be more specific which hulk this is

lft4ded
Not anymore. Just before Hulk was tricked off-planet he took a supernova and was still about to kill Ben. It's been so long since I've read that issue however that I don't remember how it ended.

redhotrash
He said the one from the new FF, which was Professor Hulk

lft4ded
Ah, true. Just noting that it doesn't take WWH to wreck Johnny and Ben. I still don't see Professor having trouble replicating the same feat however as pre-Planet Hulk-Hulk.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lft4ded
Not anymore. Just before Hulk was tricked off-planet he took a supernova and was still about to kill Ben. It's been so long since I've read that issue however that I don't remember how it ended. last time i saw ben and hulk fight hulk knocked him out easy

Bouboumaster
Hulk soloes.

Or chek this out:

Ghot Roder vs HT
Wolverine vs Thing
Spider-Man vs Reed Richards
Hulk vs Sue Storm

Hitman911
Johnny Blaze solos

spidermonkey
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/55538-2045-77551-1-fantastic-four_medium.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Ghost Rider solo's.

I mean, what can the FF do to him?

SupremeMan

fangirl101
Sue can bubble in the brain Spiderman Hulk and Wolverine. Spidey dies, the other two are ko'd. Don't know how they beat GR. Thing is pretty wholesome, he may be able to just pummel GR. The stare won't work on him.

AlmightyKfish
Stare works on everyone. It put Strange in a coma.

And pummeling Blaze won't do squat. WWH Hulk did it, GR got back up and mini nuked the surrounding area.

Anyway, GR doesn't need to Stare to beat The Thing. He can chain his ankles then use Grimm as a flail to KO the rest of the four. Or he could just fire nuke them all.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by fangirl101
Sue can bubble in the brain Spiderman Hulk and Wolverine. Spidey dies, the other two are ko'd. Don't know how they beat GR. Thing is pretty wholesome, he may be able to just pummel GR. The stare won't work on him. Sue would do it to the point of knocking them unconscious. But she wouldn't kill Spidey. That's not her character.
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Stare works on everyone. It put Strange in a coma.

And pummeling Blaze won't do squat. WWH Hulk did it, GR got back up and mini nuked the surrounding area.

Anyway, GR doesn't need to Stare to beat The Thing. He can chain his ankles then use Grimm as a flail to KO the rest of the four. Or he could just fire nuke them all. Stare does work on everyone. And Hellfire burns even the Human Torch. Also, I know this is a revived thread, but even if it's Grey Hulk, Grey Hulk has beaten Pineapple Thing in a straight-up fight. Granted, Pineapple Thing was underestimating Grey Hulk at the time and probably wouldn't do so again, but as it stands, I think grey Hulk and Thing are pretty evenly matched.

Eman5805
I take it I'm not the only one who thinks Hulk can do this on his own, right?

TricksterPriest
Ghost Rider is the big problem. They can find a way to stop the others, but unless they BFR (and I think that bike can either fly or traverse dimensions) or have some magic mojo, they can't stop GR.

Reed for one would definitely be vulnerable to the Penance Stare. Since he created Clor, he's indirectly responsible for Black Goliath's death. evillaugh

Darth Martin
Depending on what version of Hulk this is he could solo.

Slaanesh
GR solo

dawsey28

spidermonkey
Originally posted by Eman5805
I take it I'm not the only one who thinks Hulk can do this on his own, right?

Probably not the only one.

Eon Blue
Team 2

theICONiac
Originally posted by fangirl101
Sue can bubble in the brain Spiderman Hulk and Wolverine. Spidey dies, the other two are ko'd. Don't know how they beat GR. Thing is pretty wholesome, he may be able to just pummel GR. The stare won't work on him.

drylaugh

Yes, Sue is in the habit of murdering her opponents in cold-blood.

It is too bad Fangirl's genius is no longer with us roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Grey Hulk or Current Hulk?

With Grey Hulk, the true FF can win this: Ben would be the strongest dude on the field, and Sue the most powerful. Sue must bfr Ghost Rider and clear Spider-Man and Wolverine while they are distracted by Human Torch and Reed. Ben continue to slug with Hulk and knock him cold.

With current Hulk... Man! Hulk would clear the field, his team include, and then go to beat the X-Men, because why the hell not? Spite for the new FF.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Grey Hulk or Current Hulk?

With Grey Hulk, the true FF can win this: Ben would be the strongest dude on the field, and Sue the most powerful. Sue must bfr Ghost Rider and clear Spider-Man and Wolverine while they are distracted by Human Torch and Reed. Ben continue to slug with Hulk and knock him cold.

With current Hulk... Man! Hulk would clear the field, his team include, and then go to beat the X-Men, because why the hell not? Spite for the new FF.

I assume Grey he is the version of Hulk that was in that ff team.

dawsey28
Green hulk has been a part of the team, also.

http://www.dreamscapecomics.com/whatif.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1297/552654598_b058ffe216.jpg

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/wolverine/148-1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/55538-2045-77551-1-fantastic-four_medium.jpg

spidermonkey
Okay

Fight 1: with Grey Hulk

Fight 2: with Green Hulk

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Okay

Fight 1: with Grey Hulk

Fight 2: with Green Hulk

1- Original FF wins

2- Team 2 cuberstomp Team 1, and I call it a spite fight.

dawsey28
Yeah Green Hulk and Ghost Rider are too much.

Bouboumaster
Yeah Green Hulk and Ghost Rider are too much.

Hulk is too much to handle for the 7 others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.