Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman vs Captain America, Thor & Iron-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman

vs

Captain America
Thor
Iron-Man

Who wins?

Wickerman
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman

vs

Captain America
Thor
Iron-Man

Who wins?

I see 2 versions of how this fight goes.

Superman vs. Thor
WW vs. Iron-man
Batman vs. Captain America

IMO Iron-man goes down faster than a speeding bullet, then WW joins Superman to take Thor out of the picture together. Cap America, as much as i love him, can't really cut it against 3 attackers.

The other option involves Iron Man having some Kryptonite with him (since i think he'd be the smarter one of the three). In this situation, he has to go down soon or the DC team might even lose.

~wickerman~

gautam
this is how it goes...superman...noeing that he is vunrable to magic goes against IM....and lets WW fight Thor....meanwhile cap and bat stalemate each other....WW keeps thor busy while superman rips IM apart.....then they double team on Thor...taking him out...and Cap is fcuked...

Wickerman
Originally posted by gautam
this is how it goes...superman...noeing that he is vunrable to magic goes against IM....and lets WW fight Thor....meanwhile cap and bat stalemate each other....WW keeps thor busy while superman rips IM apart.....then they double team on Thor...taking him out...and Cap is fcuked...

WW has the potential to rip Iron Man apart as well. And wouldn't it be easier and smarter to let her fight the guy while Superman's doing more than just "hold back" thor? Makes a quicker, albeit riskier fight.

~wickerman~

gautam
i think so too...but some ppl think that thor would rip supes apart...fast

K3VIL
Wonder Woman has major weakness with repulsor weapons.
Iron Man:
The guy that created repulsor blasters.
He'll beat down WM then blast to death Batman.

dawsey28
I say in most cases, JLA wins. They have two incredibly fast and powerful members. Avengers don't have anyone who could keep up. It's a 3 on 3 battle and NOT three 1 on 1 battles.

IF...and that's a big if... the fight spreads out like this (which is a most-case scenario):

Supes vs Thor
Bats vs Cap
WW vs IM

Then, the Supes vs Thor and Bats vs Cap fights are going drag out for a while, but the WW vs IM won't take as long. (It won't be over in minutes but it will be shorter than the other two). Once WW defeats IM then she can either help Supes defeat Thor (and together those two could) or swoop down and give Cap a super punch or two.

Then again, whose to say that IM won't go after Supes or WW won't go after Thor? It could go many different ways and the Avengers could win this.

But in most cases I see a couple JLA members barely standing victorious.

jinzin
pfffft iron man goes down takes batman hostage thor kills supes with magic and captain america hides behind IM for safety.....then IM kills bats and they all gang up on wonder woman.....actually I don't know...this is apretty even matchup....but everyone's selling IM short here...as well as thor's magic against supes...

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
pfffft iron man goes down takes batman hostage thor kills supes with magic and captain america hides behind IM for safety.....then IM kills bats and they all gang up on wonder woman.....actually I don't know...this is apretty even matchup....but everyone's selling IM short here...as well as thor's magic against supes...

In mostly all 3vs3 battles i've seen, wether in movies, toon series (including most x-men strategies), or comics, it's 3 1v1's, and as soon as one goes down, the others pound on the other guys. You might say that's a bad strategy because teaming up would mean more chances from the beginning but going 2v1 means 1 of your team mates is also facing a 2v1.

~wickerman~

ZephroCarnelian
I think Wickerdudes got the gist of this fight.

Iron Man and Cap America are going down in seconds.

Supes could handle them both himself within a coupla seconds. He'd rip Iron Man in two and blow Cap into the sky with one puff of Super-breath. Then it's three on one.

Nothing that Bats can do to help, but both WW and Supes can stand up to Thor. Both together should take him apart.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Wickerdudes

What the f**k? embarrasment big grin cool

~wickerman~

Betageuze
is not Wonder Woman nearly as strong than Supi ?

if she is..... i see troubles with Thors team

Cap America is stronger than Batman ... but Batman (and i am really not a Batman Fan) would keep his own against him for a while

Wonder Woman, if she is nearly as strong than Superman, would beat Iron Man

Superman vs. Thor
Thor is awesome.... but Superman is... Superman.....
perhaps a tie... perhaps Superman wins this one

Wonderwoman will beat Iron Man and than help Batman....

than WW and Batman will stand away from the awesome battle .. between Thor and Superman

Cosmic Cube
Iron Man won't have a big problem with reaction time. His armor does that for him. Repulsor blasts would be effectively used against Wonder Woman.

Through flight via Mjolnir, Thor is faster than Superman or Wonder Woman. This could go either way.

Draco69
Replusor blasts would just be deflected. She can withstand nuclear strikes so a replusor blast isn't going to be a problem.

Thor can presumbly fly faster Superman and Wonder Woman however he almost never does it. Not against Ultron, or Kang, or Hulk, or Juggernaut. This suggests limitations.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Replusor blasts would just be deflected. She can withstand nuclear strikes so a replusor blast isn't going to be a problem.

Thor can presumbly fly faster Superman and Wonder Woman however he almost never does it. Not against Ultron, or Kang, or Hulk, or Juggernaut. This suggests limitations.

Iron Man isn't just some guy in an aluminum can. His suit is composed of Vibranium, (which repels physical force,) and the entire suit is reinforced by a powerful force field. Iron Man can also absorb various forms of energy to power his armor; he can even absorb oncoming energy attacks. He also has an energetic repulsor shield that repels just about anything. He's in this fight just as long as Thor is.

Aside from missiles and bombs, Iron Man has a myriad of offensive tools.

Repulsor blasts work much differently to the way a nuke does. His armor uses ultrasonic mechanisms that disrupt the nervous system. They could be used to great effect against Superman's super-sensitive ears. He even has a Cosmitronic cannon that harnesses ambient cosmic energy.

The Uni-beam can be used as a heat beam, a high intensity laser, a light beam, a tractor beam, or radiation emission gun. The armor also can release an electromagnetic pulse, that disables all surrounding electronic devices.

Iron Man is no pushover.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Iron Man isn't just some guy in an aluminum can. His suit is composed of Vibranium, (which repels physical force,) and the entire suit is reinforced by a powerful force field. Iron Man can also absorb various forms of energy to power his armor; he can even absorb oncoming energy attacks. He also has an energetic repulsor shield that repels just about anything. He's in this fight just as long as Thor is.

Aside from missiles and bombs, Iron Man has a myriad of offensive tools.

Repulsor blasts work much differently to the way a nuke does. His armor uses ultrasonic mechanisms that disrupt the nervous system. They could be used to great effect against Superman's super-sensitive ears. He even has a Cosmitronic cannon that harnesses ambient cosmic energy.

The Uni-beam can be used as a heat beam, a high intensity laser, a light beam, a tractor beam, or radiation emission gun. The armor also can release an electromagnetic pulse, that disables all surrounding electronic devices.

Iron Man is no pushover.

That's all well and good but he won't last very long against a Superman level character with superspeed. A simple way of winning would be to lasso him and mentally compelling him to attack Thor. Iron Man wouldn't last long as WW or Superman anyway than he lasts long against the Hulk or Count Nefaria.

Cosmic Cube
You lost me on the last part. Iron Man is just as durable as Thor, or Wonder Woman.

Draco69
He is. However he's not on the level to stand up against Superman or Wonder Woman. Not for long anyway. As I said in the prior post Wonder Woman would go for Thor (a battle for the ages) while Superman tackles Iron Man. He wouldn't last long against someone like Superman. Not anymore than he did against Count Nefaria.

Cosmic Cube
He is. However he's not on the level to stand up against Superman or Wonder Woman. Not for long anyway. As I said in the prior post Wonder Woman would go for Thor (a battle for the ages) while Superman tackles Iron Man. He wouldn't last long against someone like Superman. Not anymore than he did against Count Nefaria.

He probably wouldn't defeat Superman, but he could certainly defend himself and hold Superman off using his technology for some time before his energy is depleted. He isn't a non-factor as many suggest.

Draco69
He probably wouldn't defeat Superman, but he could certainly defend himself and hold Superman off using his technology. He isn't a non-factor as many suggest.

I agree he isn't a non-factor. However he wouldn't last very long. Superman has defeated foes with far more advanced armour and were far more durable (i.e Imperiux probes and the New Gods) were little effort. The mini JLA has better chance of winning than the mini-Avengers in my opinion.

However people have forgotten one crucial element to this battle : The Medousa Head. Cap & Iron Man (I doubt it will effect Thor) turn to stone. Huzzah! stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
I agree he isn't a non-factor. However he wouldn't last very long. Superman has defeated foes with far more advanced armour and were far more durable (i.e Imperiux probes and the New Gods) were little effort. The mini JLA has better chance of winning than the mini-Avengers in my opinion.

However people have forgotten one crucial element to this battle : The Medousa Head. Cap & Iron Man (I doubt it will effect Thor) turn to stone. Huzzah! stick out tongue

Hey, that isn't part of her normal arsenal. No fair. Iron Man isn't bringing an ultimate nullifier with him.

What if they close their eyes?

Draco69
It is now. She has some sort of bottomless bag that's attached Pegasus's hilt. Inside it is Medousa's Head.

By the time they realize what's in the bag and what Diana is holding in her hand they're already stone. They're not psychic or anything.

Cosmic Cube
Who said she's riding Pegasus!?

Last time I saw Wonder Woman in a JLA comicbook, She didn't have a Medusa head. It may be a tool at her disposal, but her usual tools are the bracelets, the lasso, and her crown. If their allowed to use any weapon in the character's arsenal, Iron Man's the MVP.

Draco69
Unfortunately DC comics is still under "different times continuity" The Identity Crisis happened BEFORE she was blinded.

Cosmic Cube
Unfortunately DC comics is still under "different times continuity" The Identity Crisis happened BEFORE she was blinded.

Giving her the Medusa head is giving her team too much of an edge. It's like giving Tony the Ultimate Nullifier. Neither of them go to all of their fights with the said item in hand.

Draco69
Giving her the Medusa head is giving her team too much of an edge. It's like giving Tony the Ultimate Nullifier.

nopity

stick out tongue

juggernaut74
I have a question about WW. Can she survive in space like Superman? And if she can how far can she go before she looses her powers?

Cosmic Cube
nopity

stick out tongue

Read the edit, smartass. stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I have a question about WW. Can she survive in space like Superman? And if she can how far can she go before she looses her powers?

Yes. However she needs air like everybody else. I think she's pretty tough to go out in space with nothing but a bikini on.

I

Draco69
Read the edit, smartass. stick out tongue

She'll just whip it out.

"Hey boys! I got a surprise for you! evil face "

"Really?!? What? drool"

"This! smokin' "

The End.

Cosmic Cube
No fair.

Draco69
Oh well. shifty

Good Night y'all. bye

kgkg
She'll just whip it out.

"Hey boys! I got a surprise for you! evil face "

"Really?!? What? drool"

"This! smokin' "

The End.
Draco is supporting WW like always

Cosmic Cube
Anyway, Wonder Woman doesn't always have the Medusa head in her back pocket. No ones getting turned to stone.

If we're going to play that game, we might as well give Tony the Ultimate Nullifier. If we do, this isn't a fight at all. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman get nullified.

Wickerman
Anyway, Wonder Woman doesn't always have the Medusa head in her back pocket. No ones getting turned to stone.

If we're going to play that game, we might as well give Tony the Ultimate Nullifier. If we do, this isn't a fight at all. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman get nullified.

Yes. it wouldn't be fair for her to have something she doesn't use that often with her. however she would have the lasso (which i completely forgot) that can come in very handy.

~wickerman~

spidermonkey
Okay, for the sake of this fight: NO MADUSA'S HEAD!!!

spidermonkey
Bump.

ImmortalOne
Its Medusa, not MADUSA !!

EsteemedLeader
why does evryone underestimate IM? his armors not getting ripped apart. the hulk cant do it, these guys cant do it. IM is powerful people

Juntai
I'm for Supes Bats and Wonderwoman.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Its Medusa, not MADUSA !!

embarrasment Whatever. Like I'm the first person to misspell a Greek/Roman mythological name.

Nataku8188
Has anyone read the Ragnarok event in Thor? These three guys are an amazing team, they could take this fight, I have very few doubts.

Juntai
Superman Batman and Wonder Woman took on Apocalypse in one of the earlier issues of Batman/Superman series, with the help of Barda. A full on assault of the planet of evil gods. And defeated many of them, including Darkseid and Supergirl, who was under Darkseids ultra powerful Mind Control.

Peculiar, during this fight, Superman wielded a Green Kryptonite ring against Supergirl, and was pretty unphased by it., though it did make his arm glow green.

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
I say in most cases, JLA wins. They have two incredibly fast and powerful members. Avengers don't have anyone who could keep up. It's a 3 on 3 battle and NOT three 1 on 1 battles.

IF...and that's a big if... the fight spreads out like this (which is a most-case scenario):

Supes vs Thor
Bats vs Cap
WW vs IM

Then, the Supes vs Thor and Bats vs Cap fights are going drag out for a while, but the WW vs IM won't take as long. (It won't be over in minutes but it will be shorter than the other two). Once WW defeats IM then she can either help Supes defeat Thor (and together those two could) or swoop down and give Cap a super punch or two.

Then again, whose to say that IM won't go after Supes or WW won't go after Thor? It could go many different ways and the Avengers could win this.

But in most cases I see a couple JLA members barely standing victorious.

spidermonkey
confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.