Best Hand-to-Hand Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who's the best Hand-to-Hand fighter in Marvel?

Spiderman
Daredevil
Elektra
Kingpin
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Wolverine
Deadpool
Hawkeye (not allowed to use mini-nukes)
Captain America
Psylocke (not allowed to use telepathy except to make energy-sword)
US Agent
Bullseye
Luke Cage
Kazar
Lady Deathstrike
Black Widow
Falcon
Black Cat
Punisher
Scarlet Spider
Cable (not allowed to use telepathy)
Sabretooth
Rough-House
Kraven
Tarantula
Tombstone
Wong (Dr.Strange's Sidekick)
Lockdown (See FF Vol.3 #17-18)

(I excluded guys like Thor, Thanos, Herc, Thing, etc. because they are far too strong and powerful.)

So who wins this Battle Royale?

eL sTanKo
Deathstroke!

Everyone else is tied for last place.

JWangSDC
you're asking who's going to win? or who's the best fighter...

I think wolverine is the best fighter there...but he isn't going to win

who?-kid
Probably Captain America, but he ain't gonna win either.

Wickerman
The best fighter? h2h? I'd say Cap America and Wolverine. Why? Cap America is the greatest human (in terms of physical prowess) to have every lived and also has a long history of fighting experience.
Logan also has even more fighting experience than Cap, and with his mutant healing and adamantium laced bones/claws, he's a great h2h fighter.

~wickerman~

jinzin
IF everyone was dropped down to peak human level with fighting ability alone to go on......it would come down to a 3 way between wolvie, the cap, and iron fist.......then it would be between the cap and iron fist...but I don't know who's better between these two in all honesty...

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
IF everyone was dropped down to peak human level with fighting ability alone to go on......it would come down to a 3 way between wolvie, the cap, and iron fist.......then it would be between the cap and iron fist...but I don't know who's better between these two in all honesty...

Didn't even notice iron fist embarrasment
Yes, you're right. He'd be up there with the top fighters. And the way i answered was because the OP specified without their mutant powers, and so i imagined they'd automatically go down to human power, which is why i put Cap up there.

~wickerman~

jinzin
I spaced out black panther...he'd be right there with wolverine...

Wickerman
I spaced out black panther...he'd be right there with wolverine...

i didn't but IMO Iron Fist pwns black panther any and every day of the week stick out tongue

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Iron Fist, then maybe Shang Chi

jinzin
"i didn't but IMO Iron Fist pwns black panther any and every day of the week"

yeah i know...that's why I put him at wolverine's level...right before danny and the cap have their contest of champions.....

is shang chi even IN this?

whirlysplat
No but he should be!Originally posted by jinzin
"i didn't but IMO Iron Fist pwns black panther any and every day of the week"

yeah i know...that's why I put him at wolverine's level...right before danny and the cap have their contest of champions.....

is shang chi even IN this?

jinzin
lol....yeah if he was...I'd give it to him for sure...but.....well.....the forgotton..... "what about me?" sad <----shang chi

Wickerman
lol....yeah if he was...I'd give it to him for sure...but.....well.....the forgotton..... "what about me?" sad <----shang chi

Iron Fist bribed armandovalles to not include him. It's the troof' yo

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Yup his 70's and early eighties comics were amongst my all time faves, good tast manOriginally posted by jinzin
lol....yeah if he was...I'd give it to him for sure...but.....well.....the forgotton..... "what about me?" sad <----shang chi big grin

jinzin
"Iron Fist bribed armandovalles to not include him. It's the troof' yo"

lol...I believe it!

"Yup his 70's and early eighties comics were amongst my all time faves, good tast man"

agreed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.