This is for everyone who wants to know what i look like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god

Jackie Malfoy
It is not working for me.JM sad

lilmisskitten
? Nah i dont think it did lol big grin

Maynard-is-god
i cant figure out this damn thing

Reborn Again
Not that I have any interest in what you look like, but why would you put a link to directly inside your computer? No one can access it. You just post the picture with the KMC system.

Maynard-is-god
because i cant figure out how to do this

lilmisskitten
lol smile try again atry nd attach the image no expression

Fionnuala
Just attach it as you would a normal image on the 'post reply' page..

lilmisskitten
i like your new sig again fi big grin you should make me one heheh...smile

Reborn Again
Here's what you do. After you write a line in the "Your Reply" box, click the Preview button and the system will take you to a different page. Scroll down where it says: Attach file. Click the Browse button, and a box will come up that should direct you to your pictures in your computer. Click the picture you want, the picture name will appear in the Attach file box, and then click Submit Reply.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
i like your new sig again fi big grin you should make me one heheh...smile

Thanks..I can if you like..I have a sig thread in the sig forum if you want to post in there..

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Here's what you do. After you write a line in the "Your Reply" box, click the Preview button and the system will take you to a different page. Scroll down where it says: Attach file. Click the Browse button, and a box will come up that should direct you to your pictures in your computer. Click the picture you want, the picture name will appear in the Attach file box, and then click Submit Reply.

That rabbit is so cute...happy

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Thanks..I can if you like..I have a sig thread in the sig forum if you want to post in there..

ok cool can you gimmie a link smile

Reborn Again
That rabbit is so cute...happy

He's mine. He's dead though. Almost a year. sad

Fionnuala
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
ok cool can you gimmie a link smile

There yiz go...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=326621&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 ..i should really but it back in my sig..

Fionnuala
He's mine. He's dead though. Almost a year. sad

Oh no...he's gorgeous though..cry ..I used to have a rabbit..I swear it was the spawn of the Devil though..

lilmisskitten
There yiz go...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=326621&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 ..i should really but it back in my sig..

danke Originally posted by Fionnuala
Oh no...he's gorgeous though..cry ..I used to have a rabbit..I swear it was the spawn of the Devil though..

i think mine was too sad

Reborn Again
If you train him properly he wouldn't be. You've gotten tell him who is boss. I've had rabbits for almost 20 years, so I know a lot about them. FYI: They absolutely love bananas! Better than carrots.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool Siggy!jm

Fionnuala
If you train him properly he wouldn't be. You've gotten tell him who is boss. I've had rabbits for almost 20 years, so I know a lot about them. FYI: They absolutely love bananas! Better than carrots.

laughing out loud ..I'll remember that one..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.