Sidious vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Sidious vs. Maul & Dooku & Ventress

Kun-ni Habeo
maul dooku and ventress

Vanquish
Dooku is quite powerful on his own, so I would imagine that if he had 2 others to help him, he would be able to win this one.

Darth_Janus
I disagree. While Dooku himself might be able to hold up against Sidious, Maul was his former apprenctice and would be at a disadvantage, and Ventress isn't deadly enough to compliment Dooku.

Fishy
Really depends on where they fight

Kun-ni Habeo
how?

Fishy
In a wide area its going to be easier for the three Sith to attack Sidious especially with Maul his style... If they were fighting in a bathroom they would all die

exanda kane
I think that a wider space would be hard aswell for Dooku and co. because Sidious would be thowing them around and seperating them. Technically Obi and Qui fought Maul in a large space and he only beat them by seperating them.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, that's more or less true. While a tight confine might help Sidious take them on one on one, he could also use his amazing speed to keep them separated.

jackstain
well maul fought sidious and held his own for a while, and dooku would do better, and asajj is nuts.......so i think the trio has a real chance.

Darth_Janus
I don't think Dooku could defeat Mace at the height of his power when he confronted Sidious. Dooku did defeat Mace years before, but Mace's power grows by leaps and bounds, and his shatterpoint technique is something that would do Dooku in.

jackstain
Dooku and Mace vs Sidious would be awesome.

Kun-ni Habeo
they wuld pwn sids,,mace almost defeated sids,,so with dookus help they pwn palpy

Darth Trinew
ok they fight where Luke fought Vader in ROTJ

Fishy
Then they are all going to die... The Death star will blow up before his fight is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.