Zelda Rein of Sorrows!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
Yes finally, the new Zelda is coming. The name of this game is called "The Legend of Zelda Rein of Sorrows" and wow does it ever look amazing! They will be displaying this game at E3 so if your not going to e3 in person watch it on G4tech tv!

Draco69
Rein of Sorrows? Cool Name. Better than Windwaker.... sick

shadow12
true but i like wind wakers story line and when it takes place

Xed
Its interesting but the game was waaaaaaaaaay too short. Though I do have high expectations of this game to come.

DarkAnakin226
I loved Wind Waker although I do agree Rein of Sorrows sounds better!

JToTheP
Wind Waker 2 sounds alot better then Rein of Sorrows...

shadow12
this is true the thing i hated about windwaker is that its too corny

Draco69
Windwaker is crappy name. Rein of Sorrows has more climatic feel to it. Windwaker (while a good game) was too short, too annoying (boat rides anyone?) and too corny as shadow12 said. OoT was a far better game.

shadow12
yes it short and corny but i liked the fact it took place after majora's mask and yes OoT is the best so far

Delta 62
Rein of Sorrows is a crap name. They should've just made it a sequel to OoT..deeming it the name..OoT 2.

JToTheP
Are you people insane? A Link To The Past & OoT are the best entries in the entire series, followed by the original. Wind Waker was a nice challenge I thought, and I liked the cel-shading a lot. Rein Of Sorrows is a terrible name, I wish Nintendo would change it, because I still perfur Wind Waker 2. It's basically a give-in now there won't be a sequal to OoT because that would actually mean a GOOD name. Majora's Mask is as terrible as Zelda:Link's Awakening imo.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Draco69
Windwaker is crappy name. Rein of Sorrows has more climatic feel to it. Windwaker (while a good game) was too short, too annoying (boat rides anyone?) and too corny as shadow12 said. OoT was a far better game.

It's too new to be a classic right now, but it was better than that Majora's Mask bulls***.

hotsauce6548
So, is the new adult Zelda going to be name Rein of Sorrows, or do you mean a sequel to Windwaker?

Because if it's the new adult one, than it's not a sequel to Windwaker, therefore you would not be able to name it Windwaker 2... erm

shadow12
Originally posted by JToTheP
It's too new to be a classic right now, but it was better than that Majora's Mask bulls***.
majora's mask was good what the hell you talking about it was different but good it made u to use your time wisely

General Kaliero
I can say with 95% surety that the new Zelda will NOT be called "Rein of Sorrows." I highly doubt that Nintendo would choose such a poor pun, and the so-called "proof" of the name is a PhotoShop. A good one, mind you, but a PhotoShop nonetheless.

And anyway, we'll probably be finding out tomorrow morning what it's called, or at least some more story details.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Draco69
Every word you said is true. Wind Waker? Sounds like a cartoon. Rien of Sorrow sounds Zelda like...more mysterious...game was too short...& a boat that talks & got in your face all the time? No. OoT rocks...though...I can't play it....cry

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
Yes finally, the new Zelda is coming. The name of this game is called "The Legend of Zelda Rein of Sorrows" and wow does it ever look amazing! They will be displaying this game at E3 so if your not going to e3 in person watch it on G4tech tv!
I am so watching. I need to reserve it pronto!!

JToTheP
Originally posted by shadow12
majora's mask was good what the hell you talking about it was different but good it made u to use your time wisely

Yeah, I used my time wisely, I returned it, thank god I rented it. It didn't even have Zelda in it, it was the Adventure Of Link: Part 2-Majora's s****y Mask. Majora's Mask was probably worse then Zelda 2 on NES. It had basically the same character models of OoT, stupid masks that made Link change his form, how the hell is that Zelda?

JToTheP
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
So, is the new adult Zelda going to be name Rein of Sorrows, or do you mean a sequel to Windwaker?

Because if it's the new adult one, than it's not a sequel to Windwaker, therefore you would not be able to name it Windwaker 2... erm

You are aware that Wind Waker has a NEW.LINK. from 100 years later, AFTER the Oracle Saga.

OoT is a prequal to every game if you didn't know, and Wind Waker was a new Link. If the new Zelda has the adult Link from Wind Waker, then YES it IS Wind Waker 2. If it's the Link from after the Oracle Saga, and the other games, then no, it isn't Wind Waker 2.

jaden101
you know what i hated about windwaker...not the graphics...

just one tiny thing about it

in ocarina of time you get the title "hero of time"...very noble...very heroic

but "hero of winds"????

thats just rubbish...it sounds like he has a gas problem

link...me mate the master farter

DarkAnakin226
Okay this is how it works, The Hero of Time (Link from OOT) is dead, sorry to say it but he is dead, then there came the Wind Waker Link and he kicked some ass! Saved his world and all that other vrap. And now the Wind Waker Link is in Zelda Rein of Sorrows but he is all grown up!

SaTsuJiN
its technically a new link all the time because he keeps being reincarnated

JToTheP
Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
Okay this is how it works, The Hero of Time (Link from OOT) is dead, sorry to say it but he is dead, then there came the Wind Waker Link and he kicked some ass! Saved his world and all that other vrap. And now the Wind Waker Link is in Zelda Rein of Sorrows but he is all grown up!

STOP.RIGHT.NOW. STOP with that bunch of false statements! There is MORE.THAN.ONE.TIMELINE.IN.ZELDA.

Have you even played the Oracle saga, or any Zelda game past OoT, and Majora's Mask? There is MORE THAN ONE LINK! I am tired of people not understanding this, this upsets me to no end. How can you possibly know which Link is in the NEW Zelda (I refuse to say that ridiculous name without Nintendo's proof), without knowing the storyline? You have no proof what so ever without playing the game which time period this takes place in, which link is in the game, or what is going to happen in the game.

JToTheP
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
its technically a new link all the time because he keeps being reincarnated

That's the best way of putting it I've seen in a LONG time. This may very well be after the Oracle saga/LTTP games, timeline wise, it could be the OoT Link, or it could be the Wind Waker Link from 100 years later. We won't know until we OWN the game and PLAY it ourselves.

DarkAge
Not every new Zelda game has a different Link. For example the two Oracle games had the same Link, as did Oot and MM.

Darth Jello
wait, isn't the new game called "twilight princess"? i hadn't heard of reign of sorrow, In any case, one of em might be the new DS game

JToTheP
Originally posted by DarkAge
Not every new Zelda game has a different Link. For example the two Oracle games had the same Link, as did Oot and MM.

There's TWO different Links currently in the series, I've been trying get this point across. The original series of games, OoT, Zelda 1,2,LTTP,LA, Oracle Saga, & Wind Waker Link.

Blue Dragon
I am so confused...it might be Link from WW grown up but it might not be...what gets me is that RoS as totally different graphics & the look is more Zelda like. There's no boat, wand, water theme, get my drift?

Beelzebuu
I'm personally hoping that Rein of Shadows will give me the good 'ol Zelda felling back. That felling was lost in Wind Waker, but I liked the game just not the same as OoT and LttP. Those are IMO diffenitive Zelda games. I hope they never make a Zelda like Zelda II again. That game was horrible.

Delta 62
This is stupid. It was already said this Zelda is NOT connected to any previous Zelda in anyway. So he is not the f****** Link from Wind Waker.

Doctor Strange
Wait... is it RAIN of sorrows or REIGN of sorrows?

General Kaliero
Neither. It is officially The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Check the official site.

Not quite what I was expecting, but the new trailer makes me think that perhaps the name will have some story significance. The only things I'm questioning right now are Link's horrible farming clothes at the beginning of the game, and Link's new... "special ability" that a few people guessed from the last trailer.

Darth Jello
as far as I know, these are the links Link I (hero of time)-Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, Link II (hero of the wind)-Windwaker, twilight princess, Link III (hero of Hyrule)-Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, Oracle of ages and seasons, Link IV-Minish Cap, Link V (hero of the four sword)-Four Swords, Four Sword Adventures, Link VI (hero of legend)-A link to the past.

Blue Dragon
What it's a different name!? But I have a picture saying Reign on Sorrows on the front cover.... erm

Sith Master X
Well the official site www.zelda.com has "Twilight Princess" on it, so that confirms the title.

Blue Dragon
That link's filtered at school!pissed

JToTheP
Originally posted by Darth Jello
as far as I know, these are the links Link I (hero of time)-Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, Link II (hero of the wind)-Windwaker, twilight princess, Link III (hero of Hyrule)-Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, Oracle of ages and seasons, Link IV-Minish Cap, Link V (hero of the four sword)-Four Swords, Four Sword Adventures, Link VI (hero of legend)-A link to the past.

TWO.LINKS.! mad

OoT-MM-Zelda 1-Zelda 2-Link's Awakening-Link To The Past-Oracle Saga

*100 years later*

Wind Waker with a new Link

Why can't you people grasp this concept? Just because he gets a different title in each game doesn't make it a completely different Link. roll eyes (sarcastic) Four Swords is a multi-player spin off.

Mistah DEVIL
Why is Link turning into a wolf?

Blue Dragon
blink What?

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
blink What?
have you seen the new trailer shown at e3?
www.gametrailers.com

Blue Dragon
I need flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.