Classic Full God Hercules and 8th day Juggernaut vs. Savage Hulk, The Thing,Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win this encounter ?

colossus17
didnt u say u learned from ur mistakes......

armandovalles
Herc or 8th Day could do it alone.

Betageuze
what you people have against posting threads... i will bring Classic Herc against some awesome opponents back... whats wrong with that ? ha?

armandovalles
just stop making so many threads dude, it gets annoying.

Betageuze
dont make me angry ... wink ... you will NOT enjoy it.... !

colossus17
exactly......u make them like 5 at a time.....it pisses people off...yeah what are u going to do....if i make u angry.....i am reporting u for threatening me

Betageuze
i will change the color of my skin dude... smile

colossus17
how old are u? "dude"

Betageuze
old enough baby wink

long pig
Heh, Bet' if ya keep making me laugh like you are now I'll be forced to like you.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by armandovalles
just stop making so many threads dude, it gets annoying. eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

colossus17
old enough.....give me a #.......

whirlysplat
Do you like films about gladiatorsbig grinOriginally posted by Betageuze
old enough baby wink

colossus17
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Betageuze
dont make me angry... i am not real... i am ... a Marvel .... ! beware....

colossus17
What the f**k? ok.......

Betageuze
you are allright Colossus smile

colossus17
thanx....i guess......dude just dont spam..and it will be fine...wait a while and then post a new thread.....

Betageuze
ok... i now go to Mac Donalds mampf mampf :-) ... but .... I 'L BE BACK wink

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Betageuze
ok... i now go to Mac Donalds mampf mampf :-) ... but .... I 'L BE BACK wink

Betageuze
is recent Hercules a semi-god? i believe he is now in 100ton class.. in which class is a full god Herc...... is a full god Herc stronger than Thor ?

armandovalles
full god herc is more like CL 10000000+, current herc is a demi-god with 50% of his power which is a little stronger than Thor with Mjolnir.

whirlysplat
full god herc is more like CL 10000000+, current herc is a demi-god with 50% of his power which is a little stronger than Thor with Mjolnir.

I hope you don't, not over a message board, otherwise I see prison in your future sad I think you looked very silly arguing with C17 and asking him for a fight sad

armandovalles
dude, dont get involved.

Betageuze
hmm .. dont really understand.... 50 % of 10000000 .. is ... hmm.... wait a moment please wink ... 5 000 000 class + .. like you said...

i see in the marvel directories .. current herc is 100ton class

..so i dont really understand this .... i always thougth, current hercules is as strong as Thor without Mjolnir....

and current Hercules is nearly as strong as an in rage Hulk

whirlysplat
dude, dont get involved.

roll eyes (sarcastic) are you gonna beat on me to roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Well, Marvel only goes up to class 100+, which is just that, 100+.
100+ could be from 100tons to 1 billion tons.

Herc's strength is way up there on the 100+ scale.

long pig
Originally posted by whirlysplat
roll eyes (sarcastic) are you gonna beat on me to roll eyes (sarcastic)
Stop.

armandovalles
dude, dont start, ur just gonna cause more problems!

And yea, CL 100+ means OVER 100 tons. Thor with Mjolnir uprooted a planet in one showing which puts him at atleast hundreds and hundreds of tons of lifting power. And 50% herc is a little bit above an enraged hulk.

whirlysplat
Why? "Dude"Originally posted by armandovalles

And yea, CL 100+ means OVER 100 tons. Thor with Mjolnir uprooted a planet in one showing which puts him at atleast hundreds and hundreds of tons of lifting power. And 50% herc is a little bit above an enraged hulk.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Exactly, people get confused by Marvel's scale.

IMO It -should- take days and days for Hulk to be as strong as classic Hercules.
Like it took him hours to be as strong as Thor when they faught.

Hulk only start out at class 70 though.

whirlysplat

Betageuze
but its a difference betweegn CLASS100+ .. and 5000000 ... i think

and do you mean, that current 50% Hercules is stronger than an in rage Hulk ???.... when this is true... why Hulk has beaten Hercules in most of their matches.... (in one item, i think, he held his own against Herc, Namor, Iron Man AND Wonderman)

colossus17
its same thing.....high class 100 can be 1,000,000 tons...

long pig
Hulk shouldn't be able to beat Herc'.
Herc' has restrained an enraged Hulk extremely easy.

Herc also is called "the strongest avenger", Hulk was an avenger at one point, so there you have it.

Like I said:
Hulk starts out around 70-90ton range, Herc" starts out around the 200ton range.

Betageuze
ok .. colossus of course.... but this is a very very large margin... are you dont think so ?

and by the way.... this classification .. in my opinion.. is not very lucky definated.... for example... i have seen Thing , although he is .. or was,... a 85ton competitor...i have seen him doing amazing things... way over 100ton.... so what authorization has such a classification (i am sorry for my poor english)

colossus17
dude there are 2 class 100.....there are people like colossus that can only lift like 100 tons maybe slightly higher....or there is people like hulk or thor that can lift way more then class 100.....like thousands of tons.......

Betageuze
nearly each marvel item says.. that an enrage Hulk cannot be really beaten by Hercules... is this right or not ??

Betageuze
colossus.... you are only 17 and can really lift 100 tons ? .. hmm.. i am impressed wink

long pig
Poor english just makes you kick even more ass!

Well, Thing is now at the 100ton mark I believe, so that may be where you got cornfuzzled.

But you can check peoples strength by their bios.

Some don't concider them legit, but I do.

Try marveldirectory.com

colossus17
colossus.... you are only 17 and can really lift 100 tons ? .. hmm.. i am impressed wink
actually i am 20... wink

Betageuze
i know that thing now is possible 100ton class... but i have seen thing doing amazing things way ofer 85tons... BEFORE he was in this class....

Betageuze
i am still impressed smile

long pig
i know that thing now is possible 100ton class... but i have seen thing doing amazing things way ofer 85tons... BEFORE he was in this class....
Like what?
Maybe we can explain it.

Betageuze
he has beaten down the Asgardian Destroyer.... has matched well over 100ton opponents like Hulk

held things (machines,stones and so one) way over 85tons...

is this nothing ? smile

long pig
Well, the Destroyer wasn't even 1/3 powered of it's usual strength.
If it was NO ONE could break it.

Hulk, like I said, starts out at class 70ton, same as Thing did, so that's that.

And the picking up stuff, well, can't really ever be sure how much they weigh.

Betageuze
how long Hulk needs, to get in the 100 + class ?

long pig
I'm not sure.

Thor is class 100+ and it took, I think, four or five hours to be almost as strong as Thor.

Wynndar
WHAT THE F$CK R U TALKING ABOUT? when has Hulk ever demonstrated he didnt start well above the 100 class mark...there is nothing to decisively show that Hulk's base strength is below THor's...u obviously dont know anything about the Hulk.

long pig
Um yes there is.

Wynndar
and when was the destroyer only 1/3 his regular power? He was the Herlad of Galactus when the Thing fought him, just as powerful as he is right now...Thing doesnt beat people by being the strongest, he is simply the better fighter...u clearly know nothing about the Hulk...I could make a huge list examples where the Hulk was stronger than Thor, while u cant name a single instance when he wasnt as strong as Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.