The Finished Batman Bedroom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adeptus32
About a month ago, my wife and I decided to redo my son's room and theme it with Batman. The project started off very simply, and then snowballed. Thought I would pass along some pics of the finished product. There is also a link to a page with many more detailed pics.

Enjoy!

--> CLICK HERE FOR MANY MORE PICTURES <--

http://home.everestkc.net/johnboehm/batman_room01.jpg

http://home.everestkc.net/johnboehm/batman_room02.jpg

http://home.everestkc.net/johnboehm/batman_room03.jpg

http://home.everestkc.net/johnboehm/batman_room11.jpg

wuTa
that bedroom is awesome!!!!....i'm jealous...i want a room like that...if you guys painted that yourselves you did a hell of a job

Wickerman
Now i hate your son sad I'm so damn jealous, wish i had a bedroom like that as a kid sad

it looks incredibly awesome thumb up you get the Founding Fathers' Seal of Approval thumb up

~wickerman~

zod-doom
that is really nice, i got a kick out of the clock with gotham and metropolis time, great stuff

pr1983
one word... wow...

Ladyluck
that is the coolest room i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!omg i'm so jealous!!!! lol!!! you're son is one lucky kid!!!...wow eek!

TraptUnderIce
that's quite impressive

lifeisaglich
That is a real show of paintmanship. cool

Now that you have become a celebrity why don't you Share with the rest of us what your thoughts where as you completed each section.

P.S. Use your five seconds in the spot light wisely because to long and you put us to sleep. And that is not acceptable. smile thanks.

DarkCrawler
Can I move in? smile

LousyBoy
Way too much blue for Batman. I dont like the costume, he shoulda picked a newer COOLER one. And the Bat signal? I wish he would change that. Yeah, this bedroom looks disappointing, not true to the character at all... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
the room kicks a$$

WindDancer
Nice work adeptus32! Your Bedroom looks awesome! smile

hayden's minx
that's cool. I hope he likes it big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by WindDancer
Nice work adeptus32! Your Bedroom looks awesome! smile

Actually it's for his son. As we all know we come to a time (man i love it) when we're too mature for this kind of thing (i wish i had a bedroom like that). And when we reach that point we have to let go of stuff like this (I'm talking crap cause i want that freekin bedroom). So it's pretty clear no real adult (i'll get surgery to look like a kid sad ) would be caught dead with that kind of bedroom (i think i'm gonna die now).

~wickerman~

LousyBoy
NO NO NO. This room is mockary of all good that batman is. Hes not supposed to be kid friendly. This room isnt true to the comic at all. Why does he have TWO differant suits??? This "Man-Bat RoomBed" is the biggest room decorating sin to any comic.

Paola
wha? huh

it rocks!

OtterVomit
It is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. *wipes tear*

Joker1237
yeah it is one of the greatness things I seen lol. Now lets start that Joker room lol.

Nevermind
Originally posted by LousyBoy
NO NO NO. This room is mockary of all good that batman is. Hes not supposed to be kid friendly. This room isnt true to the comic at all. Why does he have TWO differant suits??? This "Man-Bat RoomBed" is the biggest room decorating sin to any comic.

Get over yourself Geek. As if the Kid's goin' to know or care. The room looks Great.

Paola
Originally posted by Joker1237
yeah it is one of the greatness things I seen lol. Now lets start that Joker room lol.

let me know when I can move in! hyper

black batman
nice room.

SpyCspider
i can't tell whether Lousyboy's being sarcastic or just hating...

Anyway, the room is f*cking awesome. I've been wanting to do the same with mine but iwht a Spider-Man theme....rite now it's a baseball theme from the kid who used to live in it before we moved in.

BlazingBarrells
yeah i dont care. whoever that dad is, needs to be kidnapped and make my dad. that room wins coolest room ever, period.

WindDancer
That room is so cool and perfect for Batman Begins premier post party celebration. wink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by LousyBoy

Are you Mr. Parker in disguise? What the f**k?

sevenman
Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.