Post vs Pre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Post crisis vs Pre crisis

which one is stronger??

we some one plz explian the crisis

Cosmic Cube
Pre-crisis = more inconsistant.

Crisis on Infinite Earths retconned much of the DC timeline. For instance, Superbaby was never born. A lot of silly things happened in DC comics before the crisis. To increase comic sales, DC omitted these events and made a fresh start.

colossus17
usually pre crisis...is stronger...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
usually pre crisis...is stronger...

Not really. Before the crisis, every DC superheroine sucked balls, and the only character with greater (or more ridiculous) feats was Superman.

colossus17
that true.......i remember when he got hit by a farmer and .....said he felt great pain.....or something like that.....

whirlysplat
I loved Pre Crisis and I love post crisis believe it was not all bad things like the "great darkness saga" are still classics.

Wickerman
I've never seen pre crisis batman use anything other than the batmobile, the grappling hooks and the batarangs (and robin as a meat shield).

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
He used to use acid, smoke pellets, sonar and a few other things quite often. Specially in the Austin illustrated early, mid seventies stuff written by Denny O'neil best Batman stories of all, hunt them down, he had moved out of the mansion to live in the centre of Gotham. Stunning stuffbig grinOriginally posted by Wickerman
I've never seen pre crisis batman use anything other than the batmobile, the grappling hooks and the batarangs (and robin as a meat shield).

~wickerman~

BENITO
all pre

Wickerman
Originally posted by whirlysplat
He used to use acid, smoke pellets, sonar and a few other things quite often. Specially in the Austin illustrated early, mid seventies stuff written by Denny O'neil best Batman stories of all, hunt them down, he had moved out of the mansion to live in the centre of Gotham. Stunning stuffbig grin

LOL...i meant the tv series. the 1966 series man O_o

~wickerman~

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Pre-crisis = more inconsistant.

Crisis on Infinite Earths retconned much of the DC timeline. For instance, Superbaby was never born. A lot of silly things happened in DC comics before the crisis. To increase comic sales, DC omitted these events and made a fresh start.
Ya true

Superman (pre) sneezed a galaxy away, but he had trouble fighting with monkey sad

Mainstream
evil_monkey monkey are more powerful than you could possible imagine!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
evil_monkey monkey are more powerful than you could possible imagine!

What the f**k? i'm gonna have really bad dreams now

~wickerman~

kevdude
post would win, Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime could kill precrisis superman by themselves..............

seaapple
If you were so concerned with monkeys you would have posted in one of my Gleek vs. _____ threads. Seems no one likes Gleek, whether pre or post crisis Gleek.

kgkg
Originally posted by kevdude
post would win, Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime could kill precrisis superman by themselves..............
what about the Anti-Monitor

kevdude
Anti-Monitor is part of the pre, thats why hes not with them, but he could kill pre supes also

kgkg
Originally posted by kevdude
Anti-Monitor is part of the pre, thats why hes not with them, but he could kill pre supes also

with Who?

pre vs post

Post - you said Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

Pre - Anti-Monitor

Anti-Monitor > Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

kevdude
Anti-Monitor does NOT > Imperiex Prime, Imperiex was a being that was here BEFORE both pre and post universes, he IS the embodiment of entropy, he signals the end of everything. however Anti-Monitor and Yuga Khan is prob about the same level...

Mider
Anti-monitor had the power to destroy whole universes i dont know who this Yuga Khan is though would anyone tell me who Yuga Khan is and what powers He has.

I think some of the post characters suck like Post Crisis Darkseid fourth world god my ass god of what one stuipd planet that He doesnt even have total controll of but when you think of Pre-crisis Darkseid you think of a Darkseid that was exactly what He was supposed to be a god a dark one with powers the level of a god and add to that the Omega Effect you had one bad dude.

kevdude
Yuga Khan is Darkseids father, he is rit now trapped on the Source Wall because he wanted to figure the Universe out, he is more powerful then Darkseid

whirlysplat
He ruled the anti matter universe

Originally posted by kgkg
with Who?

pre vs post

Post - you said Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

Pre - Anti-Monitor

Anti-Monitor > Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.