Sundays SUCK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Sundays suck monkey nuts.
There's nobody on, nobody to talk to, nothing to do except play solitaire and listen to a single song over and over until your head falls off. I hate sundays sad

dark1365
Come onta KMC.

Dregh
Tuesdays? I hate tuesdays!!!

Morbid4Daniel
I Am on here.

Morbid4Daniel
Tuesdays? Sundays are worst then tuesdays. I have school tuesday so that keeps me occupied.

hotsauce6548
Does that mean you have no friends?

Must suck... although I'm sure there's somebody you know that you could call up. yes

Clovie
huh

all i hate about sunday is that before i wake up it is evening already and i never have time to do what i wanted to do, plus monday comes next

Morbid4Daniel
Um..I probably have more friends than you can rely on lol. And dont try to insult me it doesnt work.

Dregh
1) Sundays suck, yes, Word. Fortunately I just manage to go out or do sth.
2) "Tuedays? I hate tuesdays!!" is one of my more-memorable movie quote. Its from The Terminal.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Clovie
huh

all i hate about sunday is that before i wake up it is evening already and i never have time to do what i wanted to do, plus monday comes next

Monday comes next. That's the best part.

dark1365
Phone Dan.

lilmisskitten
I agree with al of the abouve apart from the tuseday thing and mondays and sort of tuesdays are the worst because theres no hope of the weekend coming early
im so bored im creating a playlist no expression

lilmisskitten
M4D ur avatars kwl big grin thumbs up !!!

hotsauce6548
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just saying that I'm sure you have a friend that you could call up and hang out with, or something.

I wasn't trying to be mean.

Clovie
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Monday comes next. That's the best part. for me the worst
i have classes on monday
and they're starting 8 am messed

PINBALL
I only hate sundays because thats when i do my homework that is due monday... crap 2 math assignmentssad

Captain REX
Mondays are the worst, and Tuesdays. Due to block schedules at high school, Tuesdays are just like Mondays.

Sundays are great, I just sleep.

Dregh
Apart from being one of my more-memorable movie quotes (haha), Tuesdays DO suck. I agree with lilmisskitten.

hotsauce6548
Yeah, I don't mind Sundays. I just sleep and chill all day.

Morbid4Daniel
Well im happier when im at school. I used to hate it but now I dont.
First period I just sit there and talk to my friends. Second I do the same. Third I sit there and almost fall asleep while the teacher lectures. And fourth I have fun and talk to my fiance the whole time. Then the school day ends, I come home and become bored again.

cindy8219
I love Sundays I get to sleep in late. Love it.

Captain REX
Wow, you must have great grades, Morbid. stick out tongue

Same, Cindy. Sleeping is good.

Morbid4Daniel
Im not a very good sleeper, so no sleeping late on Sunday's for me.

ESP07
I sleep late on Sundays. Too much partying to do on Saturday nights.

silver_tears
I love Sundays, all I do is sleep, veg and enjoy myself big grin

LLG
I also don't like Sundays, for the next day I have school, but in a few weeks I have vacation.

theReject
I like Sundays. I wake up, go to church, then come home and do nothing.
It's like any other day except with the church part.

Maya Zurak
pretty quite day ^^

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
M4D ur avatars kwl big grin thumbs up !!!

Thankies

ESP07
^^^^you said monkey nuts

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just saying that I'm sure you have a friend that you could call up and hang out with, or something.

I wasn't trying to be mean.

Kk wink

Morbid4Daniel
Lol...and? wink

ESP07
Thats cool

Morbid4Daniel
lol big grin

ESP07
big grin

Morbid4Daniel
wink

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Sundays suck monkey nuts.
There's nobody on, nobody to talk to, nothing to do except play solitaire and listen to a single song over and over until your head falls off. I hate sundays sad

Inleast we do not have school on sundays.It is a normal day for me going to a meeting with my friends and hanging out.Beside it being the next day school it is fun day.jm smile

Mist
i had a shit sunday....sick all day....

Morbid4Daniel
You have a good life if you get all that stuff...I dont. I get stuck home on the computer.
Luckily its MONDAYYYYYYYY and im at school in the Tech Lab! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.