Samurai X Trust and Betrayal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
This movie is very gory but very cool.

Battosuai_Tim
It's somewhat confusing too, like switching from Kenshin's past to the future, but overall, a good movie. It ended sad though, why did she have to go and get herself killed? I also liked it when "the traitor" died. Heh heh!! big grin

Im_Fuzzy
ummm dude....you spelled "batosai" wrong

Battosuai_Tim
I noticed that a while, but so did you. stick out tongue

I think it's battousai, right?

el_barto
you spelled it wrong to laughing out loud

Battosuai_Tim
Dude laughing This word is hard to spell.

Im_Fuzzy
yeah i know mad

el_barto
i finaly watched it all the way through laughing out loud sad very very sad cry

el_barto
btw: it is spelled batosai (i read the manga and it says there)

SenshiNaka
Ok it is correctly spelled Battousai, if you wondering what it means here goes. Hitokiri Battousai would directly translate to something like "Master Sword Drawing Assassin."

Battou = to draw a/your sword from it'sheath
Sai = master of, devoted to etc.
Hito = a person/man
Kiri = to slice/cut/impale/whatever

el_barto
whatever

dragonpisces272
yes i love those movies...you can sense the "goriness" in trust when someone slices through that womans throat and was uncut messed

SenshiNaka
Ok, im not trying to be a cocky SoB but i really want the Rurouni Kenshin community to know certain vital things about the RK world, like for instance how to spell certain names. So i will attach proof.

el_barto
im just going by the manga buddy

shadowofblood
i haven't had such a fight in ages

Micheal_Myers
First off, they are not movies...But OVAs.Original Name Rurouni Kenshin Reminisence (I dont think I spelled that right.)Okay, back on track ahem.I love the Rurouni Kenshin OVA episodes esspecially Reminisence.Seisouhen was alright, but the fact that it was a story made without being based on the manga kinda killed it.But Reminisence in my eyes was a masterpiece.

kenshinhitokiri
oh yea. uh huh. the movie rox. er and yea. battousai isnt a hard to spell word.

chezaisme
DUDES!!!!! I have not seen this, but I SOOOOOOOOOOOO want to big grin eek! big grin
My friend who is in to anime as well just told me that Kenshin had a wife and i was like jawdrop

kenshinhitokiri
uhhhhhhhhh. u mean u didnt know about tomoe? and enishi?

Jace_Rave
I loved trust and betrayal but didn't like reflections! After watching this i started to hate Kaoru smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.