X-men versus Horus (40k)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
This is Horus after his fall from grace, fueled with the power of the Chaos gods. Can the X-Men hope to destroy this son of Chaos?

whirlysplat
gryn they love this over at 3Df take it there man, you'll get more responses. I for one know nothing about any of the RPG universes, sorry mate. big grin maybe others play but I doubt it

MERCILOUS
It's not an rpg, it's a table top wargame. And which X-men?

eleveninches
The x peeps are going DOWN

grey fox
Originally posted by eleveninches
The x peeps are going DOWN

hmmm are you talking about x-men people or x......

PEEPS !!
http://www.arie.org/peeps/1/i/3.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
Does Phoenix count?

If she does, then Horus is history...

Also, Mags could probably take Horus himself - crush him to death inside his own armour.

Iceman could freeze the guy from the inside out....

Gryn Jabar
...unless Horus blows the shit out the two of them before they can do anything. Assume this is the lineup:
Wolverine
Psylocke
Jean Grey
Storm
Cyclops
Beast
Jubilee (hahahaha)
Gambit
Rogue

MERCILOUS
I got one answer to Magneto if he was on this team. The Demon Blade Drach'en (if that's how you spell it.)

Plus, Horus is fortified with the powers of the warp.

MERCILOUS
Wait, why the hell did i confuse Horus with Abbadon? Oh well sorry.

GalacticStorm
Xmen!! Especially with jean manifesting the phoenix again

grey fox
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Wait, why the hell did i confuse Horus with Abbadon? Oh well sorry.

I know that happened to me once i was thinking oh well all he has to do is pull out the daemon sword Drach'en and their all toast but thats abbadon the only thing that horus has is his claw which is a power claw and a bolter as well (i think)

eleveninches
Horus is the second most powerful human in the history of the 40k universe.

And none of the x-men would get anywhere near to horus anyway. The imperium has a galactic scale infrastructure dedicated to the sole purpose of hunting down and eradicating any unpure geneseed (mutants). They wouldnt last any longer than a week in the 40k universe.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by eleveninches
Horus is the second most powerful human in the history of the 40k universe.

And none of the x-men would get anywhere near to horus anyway. The imperium has a galactic scale infrastructure dedicated to the sole purpose of hunting down and eradicating any unpure geneseed (mutants). They wouldnt last any longer than a week in the 40k universe.

With Phoenix around you know that isnt the case. wink

Gryn Jabar
Jean Grey, NOT phoenix. Anyway, assume that somehow they get teleported onto Horus's battle barge prior to him ****ing up the emperor .

eleveninches
The 40k universe has a readily available selection of equipment designed to nullify psychic powers.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Jean Grey, NOT phoenix. Anyway, assume that somehow they get teleported onto Horus's battle barge prior to him ****ing up the emperor .

Im afraid these days they come as a single package wink

"The 40k universe has a readily available selection of equipment designed to nullify psychic powers."

Drawing on enough raw power jean could overload such equipment. Either way psionic powers arent the only powers jean has. She can draw generate virtually any form of energy in virtually unlimited amounts.

Go Xmen!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.