What would you do if you were President of the United States

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

Clovie
resign smart

and seriously? i think something about the visas.

Darth Revan
no expression

Hasta la victoria siempre!!

2guns

FeceMan
Work supply side economics and reinforce conservative values.

Gregory
Declare "National Pink Hat Day"

§P0oONY
abdicate if i was George Bush,

If i was the president, I would probably see about abolishing world debt and sign the Kyoto agreement

Mainstream
I'll unleash Sentinels to take out the mutant problem

Df02
deport all these 'i hate america and the establishment' people - don't like it? piss off.

sign the kyoto agreement and cancel the African debts - but at the same time stop lending them money... because the fact is Africa isn't agriculturally capable of supporting of all of them, no matter if the debt is there or not. they'd learn that afterwards obviously.

withdraw all troops and embassys from Muslim countries - let them run themselves, and that isn't out of sympathy for their 'plight' it's because i know that without western intervention they'll revert to civil wars and dictatorships and sooner or later they'll all invade each other and come begging for western aid for 'the children of the war'.

yea. im very cinical, but i seriously am fed up with world policy - had to read the paper about a 'peaceful' rally in London which led to the burning of crosses and US flags by muslims... if i was incharge they'd all be on the first boats out of the country - but no, because it's not white people burning whatever holy symbol muslims have, it isn't racist or whatever.

anyone who wants to negatively reply to this post can know now that i won't actually be checking this thread again...

RedAlertv2
I would remove troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. Enough have died. Lets end the insanity. We already took care of Sadaam and Al Queda. No reason to sit around on our asses and get bombed. I would also look to strenghten the economy, but I know too little at this point to tell you exactly what I would do

Jackie Malfoy
I w ould stop abortion and get taxes lower for everyone and not get so involved with people's life.JM

debbiejo
Change the government to have 4 branches of government instead of 3. Another party would break up the stale mates..The house and senate are always divided, so add another and make it 1/3's. besides Judicial

Our current form of government is no longer working.

finti
What would you do if you were President of the United States get a bunch of good looking in terms and buy a whole load of cigars

debbiejo
Bad, bad finti..very bad..bad bad bad....

Moosooman
I would split the american spending on the military in half and put half of it to the research into cleaner environmentaly friendly fuels. As theres a use in having a large military. Just no use if the world is uninhabited.

maybe not realistic but i belive something has to be done for the environment. smile

finti
that would be my campain song

debbiejo
I smoke cigars and I'm OK...come on over ...I'll give you a lay. Our country has been disgraced.

Mandos
I'd make an alliance with Fidel Castro, and then I'd kill him in his back and I'll take control of Cuba. Slavery will be back! Muhahahahah! thumb down

lil bitchiness
I don't think id want that responsibility messed

Capt_Fantastic
Well, while the president does have considerable power, there would be little that he/she could do to really change things. That would involve doing away with lobbyists and special interest groups.

So, if I got myself elected, I would reorganize the senate and give regional governors direct control of their territories. Palpatine wouldn't have shit on me.

debbiejo
OK..lets vote...Who would you pick for President!

I'd pick the one who talked about splitting the government in 4 groups.

Gryn Jabar
Abolish freedom of peacefull assembly, get the **** out Iraq, nuke mecca, get the muslims out of the USA, send a division to Israel, get Stallone to make Rocky VI, Lucas to make Star Wars VII, and make the US a more christian nation. All save the last three are utter horseshit BTW.

WillKempsgirl
Let under 18 people see rated R movies

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Abolish freedom of peacefull assembly, get the **** out Iraq, nuke mecca, get the muslims out of the USA, send a division to Israel, get Stallone to make Rocky VI, Lucas to make Star Wars VII, and make the US a more christian nation. All save the last three are utter horseshit BTW.

Um... Theocracy is bad... mmm'kay... no expression

ragesRemorse
I would start the national breast movement. I'm sure you can use your imagination to elaborate on what i am thinking of. smile whistle

Woman would also be obligated to have a breast size in the C range.

debbiejo
I'm not voting for U.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I would start the national breast movement. I'm sure you can use your imagination to elaborate on what i am thinking of. smile whistle

Woman would also be obligated to have a breast size in the C range.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I w ould stop abortion and get taxes lower for everyone and not get so involved with people's life.JM

Why in hell would you stop abortion? You don't want underaged kids and raped women to choose if they want the baby or not? What the f**k?

I would order all the people who have murdered or tortured an human or an animal without any good reason to be tortured for a week and then killed (Accidents would not be counted. If they are not entirely sure about the killer, they would not be terminated). Maybe that would lessen the crimes. I would NOT spend 200 billion dollars in war in Iraq, I would cure AIDS and cancer with them, and give the money that was left out to the poor people in my country. I would take some money out from Army, USA has already the most powerful army in the world. They could manage withour few billion dollars. I would give the money to scientists. They could try to invent an alternative method of energy. (Fusion reactor). Then the USA would not be as dependant of other nations. (Such as the oil of Saudi-Arabia). I would also offer this method of energy to other rich nations, against money.

debbiejo
I'd still for for the Girl who would change the Gov. into 4 parties...Sounds like a brilliant plan..

ragesRemorse
I would order that an athlete cannot earn more than an $80,000 salary. I The difference in revenue would then be diveded amongst Doctors, nurses, teachers, and public service. These people dont get paid nearly as much as they deserve

whirlysplat
I would order that an athlete cannot earn more than an $80,000 salary. I The difference in revenue would then be diveded amongst Doctors, nurses, teachers, and public service. These people dont get paid nearly as much as they deserve

A wonderfully idealistic idea from rages, nice one mate thumb up

manny321
knock some sense into idiots like Gryn Jabar.

eggmayo
Bomb Russia.

debbiejo

You have potential yet!!

periera
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

Oh great, coat hanger abortions for all!

Ragesremorse: Awesome idea.

@F1
Sack Santa santa Shoot the Easter bunny bunny
Ban Silly Threads like this devil Make Yerssot the new James Bond wacko.

((The_Anomaly))
1) change the voting system to proportional representation system
2) stop funnelling ridiculously stupid amounts of money into the military and use it for other reasons that have a point
3) create good international relations, and officially apologize to the UN for disobeying them
4) get rid of Africa's debts
5) allow duel citizenship, like Canada's way of doing it
6) initiate a free health care system like Canada
7) possibly change Congress to a House of Commons type setup, cause I hate the US congress government setup.
8) tell the American people the truth for once.

LordFear
I'd free all the colored prisoners who were falsly accused and impisoned.
Establish socioeconomic reperations for the underprivileged.
Seriously tackle the medical crisis in the country. Maybe subcontract with Canada and have them set up a model proposal as to how to provide healthcare to all the citizens in America.
Then re evaluate the immigration laws in this country.
Pull our troops outta that hell hole.Take care of the families who lost their loved ones in it. Ie establish a non profit fund.
Re establish trust among the international community and try to mend some broken relations between countries.

Deano
whateva the people pulling the strings told me to do

Atlantis001
TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!! HUAHUAHUA !!! evil face

ickeris2003
ragesRemorse I likes yours its very good thumb up you get my vote but also debbiejo yours is good too I still vote for you also

liam k
Actually try and save the world unlike the current ruler of the usa.

You know give humanity a future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oswald Kenobi
I would collect on the debt owed to the US by other countries. If they could not pay, they would see reduced aid. I would move the UN out of New York. I would disband NATO, by pulling the US out. I would use Iraq's oil to pay debts owed to our country. I would find Osama Bin Laden and put him on trial for his crimes against humanity. I would severely cripple special interest influence on the government. I would commit more money to medical and scientific research. I would tax the hell out of businesses that outsource and offer breaks to those that create American jobs. I would overhaul the education system and base federal funds on the willingness of the schools to comply. I would lock down social security and take it completely off the budget. I would cap all insurance premiums. I would offer huge tax breaks to corporations that surpass the Koyoto Accord, but I would not sign it. I would offer rewards for companies that move ahead with alternative fuel sources, but still research and develop a more efficient use of fossil fuels. I would repeal the Patriot Act and replace it with a less invasive policy. I would strenghten the US borders and cut down on immigration. I would repeal NAFTA. Finally, I would end the embargo with Cuba and allow any cigar lover to buy those loveable Cuban delicacies tax free.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Do what ever I want.
cool

No_life_in_me
http://wholesale-diamonds.150m.com/crown_jewels.jpg
Give America a queen.So that would make me Queen Anna Vontess

JoeyLewis
Head right out to Camp David just like this lazy ass walnut head does every weekend. What Me Worry. laughing

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by No_life_in_me
http://wholesale-diamonds.150m.com/crown_jewels.jpg
Give America a queen.So that would make me Queen Anna Vontess

Uhh....no.

ragesRemorse
I would make it mandatory for all woman to do a striptease at 3:30 pm every day. Except for the ugly woman, but i would have them all deported to england anyway. I mean, dont you think ugly woman would prefer to be with their own kind anyway

kidding

Freaky Zeeky
I would by myself those small motorcycles and make them legal.

Great Vengeance
I would personally go to iraq and hunt down osama.

colossus17
i would have sex 24/7...and build a better forum this one sucks.......i am made of rage bitches!

newjak86
^^^^ And he is my son Man I'm proud of him.

colossus17
dad what are you doing here?.i told you not to go on the same forums i do!!!!! dam old fool.,...i shall kill you

newjak86
Fine I'll leave son I didn't know you were so embarrassed of me.

colossus17
i am dad!! just leave sad ......and stop cheating on JP and mom!

newjak86
Fine OK I'm gone.

For Now evil face

debbiejo
I would make it mandatory for all woman to do a striptease at 3:30 pm every day. Except for the ugly woman, but i would have them all deported to england anyway. I mean, dont you think ugly woman would prefer to be with their own kind anyway

kidding

laughing

Yeah and I hear dogs can't hold their Licker there......J/K

whirlysplat
I think I would start a war over oil and claim it was about terrorism confused

Shakyamunison
I would...

oh!, no one would listen, and it wouldn't do any good + the president doesn't have any real power.

And the pay is not good enough.

Freaky Zeeky
Pay is not good? What the f**k?

debbiejo
NO..rock stars make more...and athletes.

daniel18
give what everybody F@cking wants so they can stop complaining smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by daniel18
give what everybody F@cking wants so they can stop complaining smile

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here we have a politician in the making.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here we have a politician in the making.

Quite right....that's the profile......I still like my previous idea....

Phoenix
I would cancel third world debt and campaign to make education and healthcare free worldwide

DarkCanadian
Budget cuts!

Imperial_Samura
1st - Paint the White House Grey. Just because.
2nd - Float the White House on the Stock market. Just because.

3rd - Stop pandering to the tiny group known as the "super rich" and actually do all those groovy things the people need, like education, universal health care, fixing the environment, lowering crime etc. You know, the things that should matter.

4th - Get rid of that constitutional thing about guns. You all know what I am talking about.

5th - Get rid of that great big money sucking nuclear arsenal. MAD should be long gone people.

6th - Spend some time, oh I don't know, trying to make the rest of the world not so angry towards the U.S., and this wont involve disrespect, threats of war and thumbing my nose while saying how my armies are better so there! It will probably more involve bringing to heel all those International Corps. that act so badly, making sure the U.N is workable, helping out were is actually needed, like Africa with Aid and so forth, getting out of the Middle East all together etc.

7th - Do something about the CIA and FBI. Get rid of most of the Patriot Act, hire George W. as my personal fool and make him caper and dance for the media.

8th - Work a bit more on making the world love the U.S, because no good relationship lasts without mutual respect and work, and a fair bit of work needs doing.

9th - Pour more money into useful sciences instead of various military projects, many of which never turn into ANYTHING. Yes useful science that will improve the nation, and hopefully the world.

And if there is time maybe beautify the nation. Some nice monuments. Try to achieve something that in 100 years time will be called a man made wonder. Oh, and float the white house again.

Grand Moff Gav,
If i was president i would take complete control of the country and begin uniformity all who diagree would be shot

Imperial_Samura
But I like nonconformity..... I sense a rebellion brewing.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
If i was president i would take complete control of the country and begin uniformity all who diagree would be shot

Dic-ta-tor! hitler

whirlysplat
Look for my Marilyn, "Happy Birthday Mr President" big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Marilyn Manson?

abdulkkadir
i will do nothing with it cause being the president is NOT being everything

cking
get rid of all those crooked politicians, even through it wouldn't work and plus you got to play their game in order to be president. yes, alot of sucking up has to be done as president.

JediMusician
If I were President of the United States, I would cleverly follow the prejudices of members in Congress, throwing my support behind the big states, while creating a war in a distant land to distract public opinion. Slowly but surely the Constitution would be undermined by amendment after amendment granting me more executive power so our handcuffed military could end the war sooner.
Do I need to go on, or do you all see the parallels?

KidRock
Cut down welfare funds and up military budget.

Stealth Agent
If I was president of the united states. First I would move so presidents can have more then two terms. I'd also attempt to make there terms a hell of alot longer. Then I'd move to give me more powers as a dictator.

I'd make a strong alliance with China. Get real close with them. Have China draft there people and have american's train them. Several years later I"d make an alliance over the world. The united Alliance. The united states name would be United Alliance I would also attempt to make america's other allys side with us and become part of United Alliance. Allys such as Canada and Britian. By this time I would establish a position of power within China. China would not be in the United Alliance, but I would basically own them.

Now with the United Alliance at my fingertips and a large ass army of well trained Chinks I have the power to conquer whats left of the world. First i'll take down all Middle Eastern Countrys. Destroy all the communist bastards. This would probally be like ten irags but the army is much larger so it would be about the equilavent of iraq.

After the middle eastern countrys are all stable. I'd turn them into profit making machines and make them part of the United Alliance. About this time China would be added to the united alliance. Now I would tell the rest of Asia and Europe to become part of the united alliance. If not World War 3 and The United Alliance will surely win.

botankus
I could answer this thread and the thread about "world would end tomorrow" with probably the same type of answers.

Bicnarok

Stealth Agent
YEah I'd would do that UFO stuff too. I have always bgeleived in that stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.