Heat Guy J

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
Any one seen this anime? What did you think about it?

Ladyluck
never saw it...never even heard of it come to think of it...

WindDancer
Pics would be nice. wink

joeykangaroo
havent seen- BLEACH is kewl-watch that big grinbig grin

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by WindDancer
Pics would be nice. wink

Oh yeah, forgot bout that

Ketchuptome
Here is Daisuke

Ketchuptome
And "J"

Ketchuptome
And this is the city they fight crime in, Judoh

Ketchuptome
And this is one of the villians in Judoh,Boma
He's a assasin

TrAnCeDuO
it was featured on MTV2 for sometime.its a pretty decent anime but it doesnt really bring anything new to the table i guess.

WindDancer
Looks good. What is the story about?

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
it was featured on MTV2 for sometime.its a pretty decent anime but it doesnt really bring anything new to the table i guess.

Yep, but now you gotta get the series on dvd.

Ketchuptome
Sometime in the near future the ocean city-state known as Judoh, has outlawed all androids in the city. Unfortunately the mafia doesn't like that law. In order to tackle the problem of mafia type actions Judoh's City Safe Management Agency created the Special Forces Unit separate to the usual police force; the job of the Special Forces Unit is to deal with possible crimes and prevent them from happening. Since the Special Forces Unit might be dealing with hi-tech androids the City Safe Management Agency created J: the only legal android to be allowed in the city. Judoh has a bad history with android so they weren't going to just let J go free in the city; instead he is partnered up with Daisuke Aurora: an Officer of the Special Forces Unit.

The group that runs most of the illegal activities in the city is headed by power families. Each family trying to scratch out the other, the main family in this anime is the Leonelli family. After Lorenzeo Leonelli died his son Claire Leonelli became the head of the organization. Claire despises the Special Forces Unit and becomes Daisuke's rival early on. With a group of thugs and countless other adversaries Daisuke and J have their hands full. Claire and his countless forces becomes the main target of the Special Forces Unit. Since the mafia is a underground organization, Daisuke has to connect the dots and connect them to Claire, which isn't easy since Claire knows how to cover his tracks

This is the story big grin

Ketchuptome
Anyone here?
confused

jnr hiphop
I just got one DVD of this, and I'm lost. Is the whole series in one DVD?

Inspectah Deck
I don't know. I guess it does

jnr hiphop
Wheew.

Inspectah Deck
I seen of the dvds in Suncoast

jnr hiphop
I've seen the first 4 episodes. I want more. big grin

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.