Why are you even alive? Do you know why...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Why are you even alive?

Do you know why....?

TheAnimal
i know why im alive. when i was 17 i was shot in a drive by shooting. i was pronounced dead for 3 minutes. after i was revived i now know why i am made to have a second chance of life. and thats being a protector for people. im 25 now and a miami police officer. i even sk myself now what if that night never happened were would i be now? so basicly it took 5 shots to make me realise what im usful for.

FistOfThe North
wow.

and thanks you for the job you do out there in Miami, officer.

being a policeman takes alot of courage.

keep doing what you do.

I think I'm alive for a reason I do not know yet because it has not happened yet. But I somehow know and feel that I'll find out soon enough.

Morbid4Daniel
I dont know why im alive. I was just born...I was created by my parents and thats why im alive. I guess everyone has a purpose in life but I havent really found one except I was sent for Daniel. I was sent at the correct time because when I first met him I was the only thing keeping him alive...I still am now.. and always will be.

Raven Guardia
you guys all have great things to live for.

TheAnimal > your story is truly amazing and I wish we had for Police like you were I live. (they dont crap)

M4D> you also have a very special reason, and thats great Daniel found someone like you

FOTN> yes someday you will find a reason smile

as for me I almost died so many times its scary. I almost was poisoned, I almost got strangled by the dogs chain leash when I was about 3 or 4 and I almost died when I was a few months old. I dont know what my reason is but I am sure god has a very important reason for me, not only for me but everyone smile

Darth Revan
I began as a single cell, then became a zygote, split into many cells, and eventually burst out of my mother's uterus. That is why I am alive. no expression

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by TheAnimal
i know why im alive. when i was 17 i was shot in a drive by shooting. i was pronounced dead for 3 minutes. after i was revived i now know why i am made to have a second chance of life. and thats being a protector for people. im 25 now and a miami police officer. i even sk myself now what if that night never happened were would i be now? so basicly it took 5 shots to make me realise what im usful for. Sounds like the set up for an action movie.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I began as a single cell, then became a zygote, split into many cells, and eventually burst out of my mother's uterus. That is why I am alive. no expression

technically speaking yea..

duh.

But how about figuratively...philosophically.

This is a philosophy thread.. Go to a science thread if you don't know what I mean or if it's too difficult for you to understand or know why you yourself are here besides saying "cause my mommy put me here" Then...i dunno..Wrong room? Same with Darth Revan.

Lets think. Open and free your mind.

Let's go..need some better responses.

Alpha Centauri
It would be cool if you stopped patronising and acting like Morpheus by telling people to free their minds and creating 8 threads for essentially the same question. Although maybe that's why you're alive, to be a pretentious, pseudo-intellectual.

Better response? Nothing was wrong with Revan's, he answered your question. You were obviously looking for some deep philosophical answer with regards to inter-personal meanings of existance. Which MIGHT belong in the meaning of life thread.

In terms of why do I exist, I don't know. I was born. Beyond that? Why do we as a race, exist? I don't know either. Nobody does, why should you spend time trying to find an answer that you'll never retrieve? What matters is that regardless of how, we are here.

-AC

zinh
Yeah next time specify.

Your ***** make no sense even in this gay forum.

You asked : Why are you even alive? Do you know hwy...?

And darth revan said "I began as a single cell, then became a zygote, split into many cells, and eventually burst out of my mother's uterus. That is why I am alive."

Best answer to your question yet and you question it because its in the "philosophy" forum...hmmm.

WOW

I'm am alive because my dad gave it too my mom. Is there that much more of a greater answer then my dad spuzed in his wife then I was here??

For christ sake are you 4 years old? I was delt the short straw I guess cuz retards like you question why we are here instead of living the life you got.

BackFire
We're alive to live our lives, nothing more. It's so simple when you think about it.

Adam_PoE
The subject of this thread commits the logic fallacy of complex question.

In actuality, the subject is twofold:

Is life purposed?

And if so, what is the purpose?

Life is not purposed, the discussion can now be over.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Why are you even alive?

Do you know why....?

One reason is because my mom and dad did not abort my sister and me as a baby when they were thinking about it and also I got a pretty good life.JM smile

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by zinh
Yeah next time specify.

Your ***** make no sense even in this gay forum.

You asked : Why are you even alive? Do you know hwy...?

And darth revan said "I began as a single cell, then became a zygote, split into many cells, and eventually burst out of my mother's uterus. That is why I am alive."

Best answer to your question yet and you question it because its in the "philosophy" forum...hmmm.

WOW

I'm am alive because my dad gave it too my mom. Is there that much more of a greater answer then my dad spuzed in his wife then I was here??

a gay forum your answering to? hmmm

For christ sake are you 4 years old? I was delt the short straw I guess cuz retards like you question why we are here instead of living the life you got.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It would be cool if you stopped patronising and acting like Morpheus by telling people to free their minds and creating 8 threads for essentially the same question. Although maybe that's why you're alive, to be a pretentious, pseudo-intellectual.

Better response? Nothing was wrong with Revan's, he answered your question. You were obviously looking for some deep philosophical answer with regards to inter-personal meanings of existance. Which MIGHT belong in the meaning of life thread.

In terms of why do I exist, I don't know. I was born. Beyond that? Why do we as a race, exist? I don't know either. Nobody does, why should you spend time trying to find an answer that you'll never retrieve? What matters is that regardless of how, we are here.

-AC

a psueudo-intellect..lol you are still your old self again aren't you,Alpha. Degrading and insulting.

look if you didn't like like thread...f*** off then lol

All you've been doing is trailing me trying to bash and prove me wrong.

I'm just f****** around in here.. Get a life if you have one..then make any thread you like..

I can say anything I want to anyone. My thread..Was it illegal to do so. no. OK? OK.

You are no wiser then the next man. In fact its people like you who would not survive in this world long enough hopefully.. lol. Everyone likes a wise person but the world hates a know it all wannabe tight/smart ass.

Me. I couldn't give 2 rotten rat balls of s*** about you. You could be horribly decomposed 6 feet underground for all I care. lol. to me your just letters put together on my PC.

I see now,yet again, that this is going to turn into one of our lengthy days long war of words between me and you now. lol. Sucks cause I'm here onlline and now I have to waste my time with......well you. letters on my PC. and I don't care if I offended you this time, really. Last time I was sympathetic now i'm not. So go ahead. Your turn. I declare war....

FistOfThe North
Thank you

LOL!

and may the force be with you...lo

Alpha Centauri
a psueudo-intellect..lol you are still your old self again aren't you,Alpha. Degrading and insulting.

I'm just f****** around in here.. Get a life if you have one..then make any thread you like..

I can say anything I want to anyone. My thread..Was it illegal to do so. no. OK? OK.

You are no wiser then the next man. In fact its people like you who would not survive in this world long enough hopefully.. lol. Everyone likes a wise person but the world hates a know it all wannabe tight/smart ass.

Me. I couldn't give 2 rotten rat balls of s*** about you. You could be horribly decomposed 6 feet underground for all I care. lol. to me your just letters put together on my PC.

I see now,yet again, that this is going to turn into one of our lengthy days long war of words between me and you now. lol. Sucks cause I'm here onlline and now I have to waste my time with......well you. letters on my PC. and I don't care if I offended you this time, really. Last time I was sympathetic now i'm not. So go ahead. Your turn. I declare war....

I answered your questions in every thread, just threw in my own comments. I never trailed and bashed you at all, I said what I believe. It's incorrect to say I'm no wiser than the next man, so let's not make this personal. I called you a pseudo-intellectual because that's what you have been acting like here. You're joking? Fine. Then we can move on.

Oh, wait. More actual insults that were unneeded and irrelevant on your part. Rotten rat balls? Why the need? Then you steal my line? Sad.

No Fist, it's not gonna be a war of words and don't assume that you could ever credibly and victoriously have one with me. No offence meant.

You don't HAVE to waste your time with me, thanks for saying I'm deserving of the time. Declare war all you want. I did nothing to insult you.

-AC

Adam_PoE

If as you so eloquently put, "couldn't give two rotten rat balls of shit about ," and he can be, "horribly decomposed, six feet underground" for all you care, then why do you, "have to waste time" with him?

Grow up.

Darth Revan
technically speaking yea..

duh.

But how about figuratively...philosophically.

This is a philosophy thread.. Go to a science thread if you don't know what I mean or if it's too difficult for you to understand or know why you yourself are here besides saying "cause my mommy put me here" Then...i dunno..Wrong room? Same with Darth Revan.

Lets think. Open and free your mind.

Let's go..need some better responses.

My response was fine, smarty-pants. Think about it for a moment and you'll get it. I understand perfectly the question, you just don't understand my answer. Free your mind. no expression

Since you obviously couldn't figure it out yourself, what I meant by my answer was that if there is a purpose to any form of life, I don't know what it is. Personally I doubt I have a purpose. Didn't think that would be so hard to decipher, but that's what I meant.

chronic
TO ROCK!!! rock

Moosooman
i think therefore i am. smile

debbiejo
Why are you even alive? Do you know why?

For the food of course.

@F1
The biggest lottery in life is to be born, so enjoy it, I like the simple things,looking at nature the beauty and the ferociousness, reading, movies oh and Tai Chi (I do tai chi too live, I don't live too do tai chi). Keep it simple.

Darth Revan
How is it a "lottery" to be born? You didn't exist before you were born, therefore there is a 100% chance that it everyone on earth will be born... It's the most certain thing there is, since if it wasn't certain you wouldn't be here talking about it.

Cipher
Do YOU?

I'm afraid I answered your question with another question.........

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Darth Revan
How is it a "lottery" to be born? You didn't exist before you were born, therefore there is a 100% chance that it everyone on earth will be born... It's the most certain thing there is, since if it wasn't certain you wouldn't be here talking about it.

Well if anyone other spermy made it to the egg, you wouldnt be you.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I dont know why im alive. I was just born...I was created by my parents and thats why im alive. I guess everyone has a purpose in life but I havent really found one except I was sent for Daniel. I was sent at the correct time because when I first met him I was the only thing keeping him alive...I still am now.. and always will be.

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you also have a very special reason, and thats great Daniel found someone like you

wink Of course. I was sent to be with Daniel forever and ever and for him to be with me.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Well if anyone other spermy made it to the egg, you wouldnt be you.

Yeah, but that's basically the same outcome as if spermy never made it to the egg at all. I wouldn't be here to think about it now. End of story.

Filth
I know I am here for a reason, my faith tells me this is so. My reason I guess is to gain knowledge, I search for the answers to life and I guess that justifies my existence as I believe one day I will find my meaning.

HarmoNiC FLo
you're not thinking correctly. the purpose of life is to live..to feel and most importantly - to control. life deals you some cards and it matters not if you have a good hand. what matters is how you build upon what you are given - controlling yourself, and your life to what is best for you in the future.

to sum it up all that matters in life is you. and only you. you have really two choices..you can be a nice guy caring guy that rarely advances or you could be like some of the rich guys and gals we all see driving around in nice cars who strive only to better themselves with no heart. treat life like a game, go for goals... better urself so you enjoy it better

your question is a depressing one. just live man. i can branch off into religion but i dont want to argue with non-believers.

R355UR3CT
You know I think you are all missing the point. You wouldn't ask this question if you were dead.

R355UR3CT
I think all of you are missing the point, I mean you wouldn't bother asking this if yo uwere dead! Would you?

Filth
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
you're not thinking correctly. the purpose of life is to live..to feel and most importantly - to control. life deals you some cards and it matters not if you have a good hand. what matters is how you build upon what you are given - controlling yourself, and your life to what is best for you in the future.

to sum it up all that matters in life is you. and only you. you have really two choices..you can be a nice guy caring guy that rarely advances or you could be like some of the rich guys and gals we all see driving around in nice cars who strive only to better themselves with no heart. treat life like a game, go for goals... better urself so you enjoy it better

your question is a depressing one. just live man. i can branch off into religion but i dont want to argue with non-believers.

You must not treat life like a game, instead a test, a chanllenge to find your own meaning and fulfill it, some come across there meaning my acident but it is my firm belife that unless i search for my meaning, I will lead a meaningless life and fail the test. A game gives you chances to correct your mistakes, life does not give you these chances if you fail thats it, there is no going back just onto another test.

Cosmic_Beings
I think I am alive to commit suicide.

R355UR3CT
I think the reason to live is to learn about death, and to die gracefully... i mean from the moment your born you start to die.. sooo.. essentially you never really are "living" your always dying... unless of course you are immortal, but then that is a different thread...

Morbid4Daniel
I live to hurt.

debbiejo
We are all living because that is what we chose to do.

Filth
We live to learn about life, most die without really knowing anything about life, but there are others who will answer the ultimate question of why we are here, only these few really justify there existence and so fulfill there purpose.

Darth Revan

daniel18
one early morning i went to the bathroom and all of sudden everything went black i felt dizzy and my head was aching then all of a sudden i fainted slashed my back on a sharp part on the sink then back of my head hit the very edge of the bath tub witch made a huge bang then i woke up i thought i should of died that day

Filth
I respect your views on life Darth Revan, but if we treat life like a game we will not take it seriously, and it should be, each life we live we live to learn something, so we should make an effort to find out what we are here to learn and then die with dignity. This is how life is meant to be lived, have you ever noticed how everything in life seems to mean something? even small thing later add up to something that matters? the same is with our lives, some of us live only to die but death of one man can create a great wave in the path of time.

Big Evil
I know why I'm alive, and I hate it. I cannot even tell you what it is cause if I did you would think me mad and put me in a mental hospital. Just know this:

Crazy people don't suffer this much.

Filth
Originally posted by Big Evil
I know why I'm alive, and I hate it. I cannot even tell you what it is cause if I did you would think me mad and put me in a mental hospital. Just know this:

Crazy people don't suffer this much.

Believe me nothing you say can seem crazy...

Morbid4Daniel
I have no reason to be alive other than to cry every day and be filled with sorrow....sad

Filth
I have no reason to be alive other than to cry every day and be filled with sorrow....sad

Depression makes you feel that way, I still feel like that....

whirlysplat
I'm alive and apart from having to work for a living life is always good even when its bad. big grin I've had loved ones die etc, etc, but most people do as well. Life is btter than the alternative always!

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Filth
Depression makes you feel that way, I still feel like that....

Yep. A very ADVANCED stage of depression, you could say.. erm

Filth
Yep. A very ADVANCED stage of depression, you could say.. erm

Yeah, depression is a bad thing, I hate it, I also get it a lot....

Morbid4Daniel
erm I know. And Im sorry. If you and I have something in common, it's that at the most. I hate to tell about it over the internet because most people dont want to hear it but it's just one of those things I cant help. sad I think everyone deserves a chance to be happy, but my day hasnt come yet...will it ever?

Big Evil
Everyone is depressed. Each person just handles it differantly.

Like morbid cries like a little b-itch.
I take it out on other's.

Differant strokes for differant folks.

Filth
erm I know. And Im sorry. If you and I have something in common, it's that at the most. I hate to tell about it over the internet because most people dont want to hear it but it's just one of those things I cant help. sad I think everyone deserves a chance to be happy, but my day hasnt come yet...will it ever?

Sorry if this has made you feel uncomfortable.

I thought I had found happieness once, then she left me....

Morbid4Daniel
Like I said before..I am a little bi+ch. Got something against it?

Filth
Everyone is depressed. Each person just handles it differantly.

Like morbid cries like a little b-itch.
I take it out on other's.

Differant strokes for differant folks.

That was uncalled for my friend...

Big Evil
That was uncalled for my friend...
That's the second time today someone has said that today and like the 20th someone has said I'm in a particularly bad mood. Err.. more then usual.. lol..

Morbid4Daniel
Sorry if this has made you feel uncomfortable.

I thought I had found happieness once, then she left me....

Oh no no no, not at all! I LOVE expressing my feelings, its just the fact that some people HATE hearing it!

Im so sorry! I have no words to say. Knowing a person over the net is only have of what they can be in real life, and from what I know of you you are a great guy that many people can relate to. I hate it when people have pain.

Big Evil
I hate it when people have pain.
Oh like I believe THAT.

I know you get an orgasm knowing my life sucks you friggin prick.. You and about 67% of the rest of the ****ing planet. >: \

15% percent doesn't count cause they're litteraly retarded.
Another 16% is busy worrying about themselves (mostly the coporate man.) and the other 1% is God.. oh wait God does laugh at me..

damnit..

Filth
Oh no no no, not at all! I LOVE expressing my feelings, its just the fact that some people HATE hearing it!

Im so sorry! I have no words to say. Knowing a person over the net is only have of what they can be in real life, and from what I know of you you are a great guy that many people can relate to. I hate it when people have pain.

Ah I see what you mean now.

Thank you, from what I know of you, you are also a great person.

Morbid4Daniel
NO I DONT get pleasure from your damn pain. No matter how much you insult me, I will gawk right back at you and tell you like it friggen is. Cant you just go ONE day without being a complete and total jerk to anybody? I could easily get along with you then.

Morbid4Daniel
Ah I see what you mean now.

Thank you, from what I know of you, you are also a great person.

hug

Big Evil
NO I DONT get pleasure from your damn pain. No matter how much you insult me, I will gawk right back at you and tell you like it friggen is. Cant you just go ONE day without being a complete and total jerk to anybody? I could easily get along with you then.
No, if I wasn't a jerkass I'd have nothing left. It's the only thing that makes me smile in the friggin LEAST BIT..

I mean really, what would motivate me to be nice? So you can backstab me? So you can talk about me behind my back? So you can hide like a little b-itch when someone comes to kick me while I'm down? Friends are just cowardly ****s who are too afraid to admit they hate you. And humans in thier very nature are selfish morons who deserve to die. Myself included, but you all first.

Ooh, disturbed's liberate is on.

Filth
hug

hug

Filth
No, if I wasn't a jerkass I'd have nothing left. It's the only thing that makes me smile in the friggin LEAST BIT..

I mean really, what would motivate me to be nice? So you can backstab me? So you can talk about me behind my back? So you can hide like a little b-itch when someone comes to kick me while I'm down? Friends are just cowardly ****s who are too afraid to admit they hate you. And humans in thier very nature are selfish morons who deserve to die. Myself included, but you all first.

You sound down, you should really talk to someone about your problems.

Morbid4Daniel

Kiddo you have a lot to learn if you think that everyone is this world is a backstabbing ass hole. They arent. I can be the nicest person in the entire world until you bust my bubble, then Ill go off. Friends ARENT friends if they backstab you, talk about you behind your back, etc. There are real people in this world that would be willing to help you and talk to you. Im one of them..whether you believe it or not. You cant judge someone 100% by the way they are over the internet, and thats all I can say.
You were created in your own unique way, but that doesnt mean you have to take things out on other people just because you might have personal issues, are having a bad day, or whatever.

Filth< stick out tongue

Big Evil
No.

Simply No. I mean I COULD. I do have friends. But then what kind of little sorry b-itch would I be? Pete and Alex are like my two best friends, so why don't I go and tell them about how bad I feel even though I DO feel particularly bad at the moment?

Cause they idolize me.

They look up to me and think I'm like this supercool guy that's so smart and with it. They need a leader, and leaders arn't s-hit-heads who cry and blubber like children. Wether I like it or not I gotta' be the tough-love sonofabitch, cause if I won't who will?

Morbid4Daniel
You could be idolized if you were the lowest person on earth. There are always things about someone that could be brought from a dark place, and put up to shine. No Matter ANYTHING you can always be looked up to, maybe even if it's just as a friend.

Filth
No.

Simply No. I mean I COULD. I do have friends. But then what kind of little sorry b-itch would I be? Pete and Alex are like my two best friends, so why don't I go and tell them about how bad I feel even though I DO feel particularly bad at the moment?

Cause they idolize me.

They look up to me and think I'm like this supercool guy that's so smart and with it. They need a leader, and leaders arn't s-hit-heads who cry and blubber like children. Wether I like it or not I gotta' be the tough-love sonofabitch, cause if I won't who will?

There is nothing wrong with being sad, or infact crying.

Morbid4Daniel
Filth, you're absolutely right on that one.

Filth
Filth, you're absolutely right on that one.

I don't see why it is considerd wrong for a guy to cry, some are to afraid to show some emotion...

Morbid4Daniel
So true. They consider themselves "Pu$$y" if they cry. They're the exact opposite. They're human too..they're aloud to cry.

Filth
So true. They consider themselves "Pu$$y" if they cry. They're the exact opposite. They're human too..they're aloud to cry.

Thats how I see it.

Morbid4Daniel
happy Right on.

Poopy, I gotta get off in a few seconds.

Filth
happy Right on.

Poopy, I gotta get off in a few seconds.

Ok, talk to you some time, feel free to drop me a pm, I am always willing to talk wink

Morbid4Daniel
I got a few moments. See this is what Im talkin about. The computer is in my brothers room, and he brings his girlfriend over and he kicks me out of here. Pisses me off because it erases my time on here with you guys AND my time talking to Daniel.

But hey, anytime you need anything or just wanna chat with someone..Ill accept a PM. wink

Filth
I got a few moments. See this is what Im talkin about. The computer is in my brothers room, and he brings his girlfriend over and he kicks me out of here. Pisses me off because it erases my time on here with you guys AND my time talking to Daniel.

But hey, anytime you need anything or just wanna chat with someone..Ill accept a PM. wink

That sounds rather annoying but ah well, I'll drop you a pm sometime then, get boring somethimes on here. wink

Morbid4Daniel
Yes, very annoying. A few times a night, actually. Plus he ties up the damn phone line.
Yeah it does. stick out tongue Okie dokes.

daniel18
i know why where alive to eat shit and sleep lol

Darth Revan
I respect your views on life Darth Revan, but if we treat life like a game we will not take it seriously, and it should be, each life we live we live to learn something, so we should make an effort to find out what we are here to learn and then die with dignity. This is how life is meant to be lived, have you ever noticed how everything in life seems to mean something? even small thing later add up to something that matters? the same is with our lives, some of us live only to die but death of one man can create a great wave in the path of time.

Note that I said you shouldn't treat life like a game. Though I suppose by "game" I was using the earlier person's definition... Whoever it was who said that rich people who get ahead by being tricky bastards have the right idea. Anyways, I semi agree with you.

Morbid4Daniel
I dont treat life like a game, I treat life as it comes to me. Day by day. If im depressed, im depressed. erm

periera
Kiddo you have a lot to learn if you think that everyone is this world is a backstabbing ass hole. They arent.

Actually, about 95% of the population are backstabbing assholes. People do anything to get by.

Morbid4Daniel
Well thats them. The other 5% are Good, trustworthy people.

periera
Friends are just cowardly ****s who are too afraid to admit they hate you.

That's a badass quote. While I don't agree with it completely, I can definitely attest to some truth in it.

Morbid4Daniel
Not true, not false

periera

Angsty little thing, aren't ya? Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

And IMO if you're living your life solely for your boyfriend, you're wasting it, not to mention bordering on a tad bit obsessed. First love can do that to you. Might wanna back off at least a little, or find some other things to live for as well. If you don't, if (when, whatever) things don't work out with him, you'll fall hard. Trust me. Think you're depressed now? Just wait.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, it just annoys me to no end to see people wasting their lives away crying over stupid crap or pigeonholing their lives and focusing on one thing, completely ignoring all else that surrounds them.

periera
Not true, not false

To you, maybe. But you're also contradicting yourself. Are you trying to say that the idea to you holds no existence?

Morbid4Daniel
This isnt my first love.
I really have nothing to say about what you said. Im not against it or anything, we all have our opinions, but I dont have anything to say anyway. I cant change the way I feel for him..its already there and there to stay. The ring on my finger proves that.

periera
I'm not asking you to change your feelings about him, in fact I think it's great that you've found someone that is so special to you and no doubt makes you feel special. All I'm saying is to keep your eyes open (and no I don't mean for other people....)

Morbid4Daniel
wink I understand.

CorderaMitchell
I need to ask god, hold...........

Freaky Zeeky
This isnt my first love.
I really have nothing to say about what you said. Im not against it or anything, we all have our opinions, but I dont have anything to say anyway. I cant change the way I feel for him..its already there and there to stay. The ring on my finger proves that.

Puppy love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.